Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

I'm starting to think that Craner is a friend of Dribs and that's why he's picking on everything he says :lol:

Btw, I also didn't post in this thread, mainly because I hate formal presentations... I started with the right foot - arguing with Andr

I'm starting to think that Craner is a friend of Dribs and that's why he's picking on everything he says :lol:

Btw, I also didn't post in this thread, mainly because I hate formal presentations... I started with the right foot - arguing with Andr

I did read it! And yeah, I'm sure... I was small and stupid... but I attracted a bit of attention for it :P It was a purely biased argument by the way, against Alonso... and I just watched that interview and my opinion is now the complete opposite XD

(That's also a reason for me having less posts than you, I wasn't always right :P )

:lol: You made me go back and search your posts to find that argument. And I found it!

You were wrong. I was right.

I still think you are rather nice. Almost like a human being, even.

Why, thank you ^_^

I did read it! And yeah, I'm sure... I was small and stupid... but I attracted a bit of attention for it :P It was a purely biased argument by the way, against Alonso... and I just watched that interview and my opinion is now the complete opposite XD

(That's also a reason for me having less posts than you, I wasn't always right :P )

If post count was related to being right then we all should like Girls Aloud. :icon2_yuk:

If post count was related to being right then we all should like Girls Aloud. :icon2_yuk:

Ouch, good point there! Trying to erase the image from my mind now.

Is Craner Curves SuperKimi?

I don't really think so... maybe he's just a bit SuperAntiMcLaren? :P

Nah, he just doesn't know us, give him time (to flee :D )

[quote name='freaky2' post='284480' date='Mar 16 2009, 08:30 PM']I don't really think so... maybe he's just a bit SuperAntiMcLaren? :P
Nah, he just doesn't know us, give him time (to flee :D )[/quote]

:lol: Maybe...but I just got an email off an ex TF1 member (anonymous email) saying that Craner Curves was SuperKimi and that "I assume everyone knows why I don't post anymore?". Erico? Are you out there? I don't know who else would email me...

Okay okay, I am sorry for whoever sent me that email because you didn't want me to say, but anyway...just start posting again whoever you are ;) Or send me another email because it feels cool to get information from an unknown source :lol:

:lol: Maybe...but I just got an email off an ex TF1 member (anonymous email) saying that Craner Curves was SuperKimi and that "I assume everyone knows why I don't post anymore?". Erico? Are you out there? I don't know who else would email me...

Okay okay, I am sorry for whoever sent me that email because you didn't want me to say, but anyway...just start posting again whoever you are ;) Or send me another email because it feels cool to get information from an unknown source :lol:

Does that sound very mysterious or is it just me? I can't even tell if you're making it up XD

Does that sound very mysterious or is it just me? I can't even tell if you're making it up XD

No no, I'm being serious for once. Well anyway, who cares?!

But if it is Eric, then I order him to come back. I don't know who else could get my email address, or who else would email me!

Admins have their own way of finding out if they think i am this "Superkimi" person. Until then i'm remaining tight lipped.

Welcome back Superkimi :P

G'day Craner Curves. Stick around, whether you're Eric, Superkimi or not! :)

Whoever Craner Curves is, it's not Eric.

That's me.

But I'm here for a reason. And I wish the reason was to post and have fun with you guys but it can't be.

I'm here to tell the truth. About things. I figured that you guys would know by now, but you do not, and I need to accept responsiblity. I did what I did, and now I will tell you. I would love to be able to continue to post here, but that is solely up to how you feel. I personally wouldn't forgive me for this. I know for a fact Craner Curves/SuperKimi/James didn't. And I do not hold that against him one bit.

So, drop me a PM and I will explain to you what this whole deal is with me suddenly leaving, and me being guilty (well, sort of, I mean, I never think about it, things have been abosulutely great for me, so I might as well just take this final step in telling the truth so I can just...move on). So I hope you'll be seeing more of me, though it'll be awkward, and I doubt most people are going to take this very well. Like I said, I wouldn't. I hate to bring this all up again, but I'd rather do it before James does. Nothing against you James, you've been a great friend to me back in the day when we used to talk and all, but because it's for me. I need to be a man about it and no matter how damaging the consequences are, I need to tell everyone.

So enough of this garbage, send me a PM, and I will tell you the true story.

NOTE: I will be offline from now until about 8:00 PM (20:00) GMT, so yeah, I won't reply by then. Or something like that.

Also, [email protected] is the email I've been using to send Geo fun stuff. I don't know why I mentioned it, but, it's there for future reference (i.e. I decided it's best that I leave).

Oh, and, welcome to McGrubbin, Craner Curves, Meanioni, freaky2, and everyone. Stick around. The forum could use some life.

Edited by Cinco

:lol:

Admins have their own way of finding out if they think i am this "Superkimi" person. Until then i'm remaining tight lipped.

The suspense has made droplets of urine appear in my Y- fronts.

And Eric, so you made up the whole "Eric is dead" thing. So what?

In fact, I'm dead.

*dribbler sees Chris on the floor and makes a phone call......*

"Excuse me Miss Bunton, are you proficient in CPR?.....only, Meany is dead......and I'm sure I am too."