Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Welcome to the forum Fanny, cool name! Looking for a husband, ring up Dribs & his companion maure, they don't get along very well 7 rumours have been spreading saying Dribs wants a piece of Craner Curves so good luck!

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Oh boy oh boy. Betty is ****ing hilarious. Welcome abroad.

hello all... im new here ... reffered by mikathegreat !

im 15 from ireland ( Dublin ) and im starting to really like f1 ! :D

Hi there. :) Don't worry: we're not all completely mad. Have fun.

Who cares? Nevertheles welcome... to the more surrealistic F1 forums inthe net :lol:

psh, pshh! If someone called himself as "quiet One" or "Andres" post anything don

I wish he'd just be himself.

You won't have to wish too hard, meds. The real Eric is right here.

Welcome to gos27, looks like 15 year olds are taking over this poor forum, and BettyBoop.

I've lost me fecking mind. ;)

hello all... im new here ... reffered by mikathegreat !

im 15 from ireland ( Dublin ) and im starting to really like f1 ! :D

Ahh gos you've joined at last!! Welcome to the forums & enjoy your stay!

I've lost me fecking mind. ;)

Yes, is common for men to think with d#ck. I not being cheeky, but have you looked in your pants Mr Pumpdoc? :rolleyes:

Edited by BettyBoop

Thank you Abbas, sorry to have made remark of matrimonial website, I spend long time translating for my friends about what they say to western gentlemen. They always ask me to lie about their measurings. Naturally my accent is Russian. I am Russian, that is why.

Why do you drive Aston MArtin? Doesn't he mind?

I am sorry Tifosi if I made you laugh in the wrong time. Please tell me when I make a mistake, i am always liking to learn more English and especially I am fascinated with English slanging.

Your welcomes are warming me very much.

I have a friend who is from China and I have told her about this website and that it is very funny, and good for Formula 1 sport. I will tell her to join and enjoy you all.

I fyou like to learn english read my post and write the opposite! Welcome!

Welcome to all who come here to speak their piece in peace.

:lol: Who's Betty Boop? Whoever you are,you're my hero! :lol: This is even better than Jocasta or Kutty K.

:lol: Who's Betty Boop? Whoever you are,you're my hero! :lol: This is even better than Jocasta or Kutty K.

My bets are on Steve.

I duno if its only my problem, but, why the hell can't I see all the posts together the way it used to be. Everyone's posts seem to be hidden by their user names!

I duno if its only my problem, but, why the hell can't I see all the posts together the way it used to be. Everyone's posts seem to be hidden by their user names!

Go to "options" (Top of the thread, right besides the "Rating" row of stars) and clicl on it. Select "Switch to standard". That should do it.

Hello Elgo. I am Fanny to English, Fennel to Americans and Foeniculum Vulgare to pepole from other places. For shortening, you can call me Vulgare if you like. Unless you prefer Fanny? I can make exception for you.

I am very pleased you are saying I am a hero for you but I cannot, because i am girl too and I see that men here get excited by girls together. Do you think they are very young or just very cheerful people with sense of humour? Abbas is James Bond and has a boy friend called Mr Aston Martin. Do you know if Abbas is truthfuly speaking or, as they say in English 'trying to get into my knickers'? He won't succed in this venture because all of my knickers are in Moscow.

All of this is not good because I want to talk about my favourite drivers and F1, and technology. I find DOF of interest. He is kind of man I can spend time with talking about such as diffusors and suspension belts and the bump and rebound and how the ground effects make cars grind on the floor and how modern cars are missing technology, I miss grinding mostly.

I have been seeing some of your posts and see that you are from Spain? Is Mr Alonso your favourite driver? I like him too, but I think his eyebrows would distract intimate moments so he would need to shave. I could shave him.

What is Jocasta? Is this new coffee shop in city? And Kutty K? Are these enjoyable pills?

Go to "options" (Top of the thread, right besides the "Rating" row of stars) and clicl on it. Select "Switch to standard". That should do it.

:D Thank you Andres!

Hello Elgo. I am Fanny to English, Fennel to Americans and Foeniculum Vulgare to pepole from other places. For shortening, you can call me Vulgare if you like. Unless you prefer Fanny? I can make exception for you.

I am very pleased you are saying I am a hero for you but I cannot, because i am girl too and I see that men here get excited by girls together. Do you think they are very young or just very cheerful people with sense of humour? Abbas is James Bond and has a boy friend called Mr Aston Martin. Do you know if Abbas is truthfuly speaking or, as they say in English 'trying to get into my knickers'? He won't succed in this venture because all of my knickers are in Moscow.

All of this is not good because I want to talk about my favourite drivers and F1, and technology. I find DOF of interest. He is kind of man I can spend time with talking about such as diffusors and suspension belts and the bump and rebound and how the ground effects make cars grind on the floor and how modern cars are missing technology, I miss grinding mostly.

I have been seeing some of your posts and see that you are from Spain? Is Mr Alonso your favourite driver? I like him too, but I think his eyebrows would distract intimate moments so he would need to shave. I could shave him.

What is Jocasta? Is this new coffee shop in city? And Kutty K? Are these enjoyable pills?

I

Oh, I'll call her 'bonito culo y nada vulgaris' or BCNV then.

BTW, BCNV this is my first post in this thread but you don't need to say welcome and all that. Straight to the point please.

I translated 'bonito culo y nada vulgaris' in Babelfish, and it says "tuna a## and nothing vulgaris". I will need to give this some thought. Maybe I need to douche?

I translated 'bonito culo y nada vulgaris' in Babelfish, and it says "tuna a## and nothing vulgaris". I will need to give this some thought. Maybe I need to douche?

:lol:

In that case you should amend the translation: Mermaid's a## and not at all vulgar. ;)

Ah Babelfish, I understand bonito is tuna for them.

Ya know my girl friend had Betty Boops, Betty on the left Boop on the right.

I think it's sacreligous to denegrate my girls with that screen name. :nono1: