Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Meds, I'm on to you.
Ya know my girl friend had Betty Boops, Betty on the left Boop on the right.

I think it's sacreligous to denegrate my girls with that screen name.

:lol::lol::D

I can't tell you how much fun I've had with being BettyBoop Bruce - helped me keep in touch with my feminine side, so it did :rolleyes:

Funny, Russ had me rumbled on the first post, but the funniest bit is how the male 'members' that hadn't twigged behaved completely differently to Betty as they do to Meds, it's true, us blokes are led by our knob :lol:

I'd promised myself I'd come clean today anyway, I think I could have been tempted to go for a bit of girl on girl action... I'd also thought of telling Argento that I'm a 72 yr old grandma with tits round my knees :lol::lol:

RIP BettyB............ but she might be resurrected for replying to complete twats :P

Cheers Bruce, and keep the avatar will ya? ;)

John

Edited by BettyBoop

Lol! Meds that was funny, thanks! And you should go and tell Murray off because yesterday he said that he was BettyBoop, stealing all your glory. Me thinks he being envious because BettyBoop too witty to be his creation XD

it's true, us blokes are led by our knob :lol:

Nice one Meds.

We have a collective knob?? :)

Even knowing your true identity, you will probably still get some offers lol :)

So, you like representing yourself as a young woman? Hmmm Freud would have a field-day... :D

This place is getting weirder - what with dying and resurrecting Erics, blokes cross-dressing, 25 year olds who are really minors - what next? :D

Ah Meds, me thinks you've finally gone off the deep end. :lol:

I can't tell you how much fun I've had with being BettyBoop Bruce - helped me keep in touch with my feminine side, so it did :rolleyes:

Funny, Russ had me rumbled on the first post, but the funniest bit is how the male 'members' that hadn't twigged behaved completely differently to Betty as they do to Meds, it's true, us blokes are led by our knob :lol:

I'd promised myself I'd come clean today anyway, I think I could have been tempted to go for a bit of girl on girl action... I'd also thought of telling Argento that I'm a 72 yr old grandma with tits round my knees :lol::lol:

RIP BettyB............ but she might be resurrected for replying to complete twats :P

Cheers Bruce, and keep the avatar will ya? ;)

John

b#####d! You ruined my Russian dream...I dreamt of crusing alps driving and Aston DBS with a Russian girl speaking english with strong russina accent ploting to kill me..I didn't know what you were talking about coming out clean till I read this post! :bag:

next time I am sure you create another id posing as the widow of a rich Somalian man and asking for help to release millions of dollars from his account.

Edited by abbas_gear

I could tell you weren't Russian (I used to date a Rusky so I know how they speak), and that you were a guy. I had you down as Eric though, purely because of his history of multiple usernames.

Quite amusing watching everyone fall in love with you though :lol:

I could tell you weren't Russian (I used to date a Rusky so I know how they speak), and that you were a guy. I had you down as Eric though, purely because of his history of multiple usernames.

Eric isn't that funny, you should know better :P

Glad I didn't do toooooo good a girlie impression Oli :lol: Funny you've dated a Russian girl because I 'based' it on a translator I worked with in Russia for two years - she would write like that and had a wicked sense of humour - thought it was hilarious to wind men up. Even more interestingly, her bum was a double of the avatar that Argento uses. So I'm told -_-

Yeah, men falling in love with Betty was funny, but scary :lol:

@ Abbas... Sorry mate, I won't do it again (for a while...), but be careful, the Internet is a dangerous place :D Btw, I really don't believe telling girls about your Aston Martin will get you into their nether regions :P

I won't belive untill I see the skirt B)

In case anyone has joined lately - hello!

Glad I didn't do toooooo good a girlie impression Oli :lol: Funny you've dated a Russian girl because I 'based' it on a translator I worked with in Russia for two years - she would write like that and had a wicked sense of humour - thought it was hilarious to wind men up. Even more interestingly, her bum was a double of the avatar that Argento uses. So I'm told -_-

Yeah- I can't put my finger on what gave it away (the Russian part that is; the female part was negated by all the torturous innuendo :lol: ). Something about the "mistakes" you were making- they were somehow not right.

Next time try being from Belarus. No one knows anyone from Belarus.

Yeah- I can't put my finger on what gave it away (the Russian part that is; the female part was negated by all the torturous innuendo :lol: ). Something about the "mistakes" you were making- they were somehow not right.

Next time try being from Belarus. No one knows anyone from Belarus.

Izviniti Oli :P Ther won't be a next time, Argento's scared me to death :lol:

See what I mean?....

By the way, Meds is your a## nice?

My wife seems to think so Argento, in fact, she says it blows her away. ^_^

Spoofing of the highest order. Sat back and watched that unfold with much myrth.

Hello, it seems that i've stumbled across this forum somehow

So i thought i'd pop in and say hello

I'm not very good with introduction, so ... Hello ^^

Hello new person. Pull up a kitten and charge your pipe. Watch out for Andres. He's sneaky.

Hello, it seems that i've stumbled across this forum somehow

So i thought i'd pop in and say hello

I'm not very good with introduction, so ... Hello ^^

Welcome to the forum, it's good here. Your avatar is gay.