Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Welcome to the interwebs, Kellner. Stick around and have fun. Just watch out for the creepy bald guy.

Hi everybody!! As you can see a fan of Kimi, but big love for F1 in general. Been a McLaren fan forever, can't help it, family tradition ^_^ but I cheer for Kimi in a Ferrari nevertheless. Been reading threads on forums for a long time, but here goes the first membership :unsure:

Hi everybody!! As you can see a fan of Kimi, but big love for F1 in general. Been a McLaren fan forever, can't help it, family tradition ^_^ but I cheer for Kimi in a Ferrari nevertheless. Been reading threads on forums for a long time, but here goes the first membership :unsure:

Hiya B. Nice to meet you! Good bunch of folks here, we'll look after ya. Liked your top 10 list too. Hunt for us both at 10.

Enjoy!

Steph x

Love your username, sounds like an Italian describing bread with a high nut content.

No? Fine.

Welcome.

A fair few new members since MW2 is released! Welcome & enjoy your stay while it lasts!

Hello all.

I've been lurking for a few weeks & felt a bit dirty about it so I signed up. (couldn't see any of the pics either lol) :) Great forum, very entertaining to read and wanted to get involved. I'm a UK-kinda-part-time-love-hate F1 fan, which seems to change from season to season to be honest. :)

Thanks. I like to at least try and support my fellow Brits (seeing as I don't in any other sports lol). The impending prospect of next seasons Mclaren team is most appealing to me, Jenson and Lewis. If I really really had to choose one between them, ah I can't lol, I guess I have more respect for Button, but would prefer to watch Hamilton race for some reason :blush: Next season, if they are both at Mclaren will be great for my viewing pleasure.

Thanks. I like to at least try and support my fellow Brits (seeing as I don't in any other sports lol). The impending prospect of next seasons Mclaren team is most appealing to me, Jenson and Lewis. If I really really had to choose one between them, ah I can't lol, I guess I have more respect for Button, but would prefer to watch Hamilton race for some reason :blush: Next season, if they are both at Mclaren will be great for my viewing pleasure.

Great! Another idiot that thinks Piquet did not crash on purpose and that F1 should be all British and that the Italians are morons. Not to mention that "I have more respect for Button" obviously means you are a racist pig!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, welcome to our lovely Forum. Feel free to post whatever you like, we will probably twist your words until they become totally idiotic, then blame you for that!

Try it, it's fun :D

(Of course, I am just kidding, this time it is a heartfelt welcome aboard, Dman!)

Now I'm just a little afraid. I see there is a "get stuck in / sink or swim" vibe here. :)

I must say, ^ that was some rather superb "twisting right there though" :thbup:

Thanks again.

There's nothing to fear but fear itself, and the members of this forum.

Welcome to you, sir. Pull up a chair and charge your pipe.

You're pleasures are answered! Also Hamilton is a better driver than Button so maybe that's why you prefer watching him drive rather than Button!

You're pleasures are answered! Also Hamilton is a better driver than Button so maybe that's why you prefer watching him drive rather than Button!

We wont know if that statement is correct until mid-2010!

Hi, I'm new.

I'm a fan of the sport rather than a fan of any one team or driver. BUT, if I had to pick who I'd prefer to see up on the podium more than the others it'd be, team-wise, Williams and, driver-wise, Kubica.

Hi, I'm new.

I'm a fan of the sport rather than a fan of any one team or driver. BUT, if I had to pick who I'd prefer to see up on the podium more than the others it'd be, team-wise, Williams and, driver-wise, Kubica.

Welcome XausF1, enjoy your stay here. Don't worry about some of the cretins lovely members here, I think everyone is a bit mad!

Oh and remember fear= False.Evidence.Appearing.Real :P

Edited by JHS

Welcome aboard, Xaus! Good choice of driver, I must say :)

Come on, grab a chair...and break it on someone else's back. It's our customary welcoming ritual around these forums. You can choose whoever you want. I mean, whoeeeeever you want, really!

*frantically pointing at Cav*

Hi, I'm new.

Welcome. As stated by the more experienced members, the ritual hazing will begin shortly and continue until you've either been chased away or stood up to them. Remember: what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Just keep telling yourself that it's their curious way of saying "We love you." B)

Welcome. As stated by the more experienced members, the ritual hazing will begin shortly and continue until you've either been chased away or stood up to them. Remember: what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Just keep telling yourself that it's their curious way of saying "We love you." B)

hah, I'm sure I'll be fine. I've been trolled and done my own share of trolling in the past. ;)