Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Pabloh, if it makes you feel better I'll consider you a dirty pervert like the rest on that list smile.gif

Exsqueeze me!!! I'll have you know I am THE dirty pervert. None of the 2nd rate bollocks of those listed above me :whistling:

And sorry, I forgot to say welcome :lol:

Welcome all, whoever you are! :D

(No, not you Pabloh. We all know you're an imposter. Any real pervert wouldn't have time to make more than about, oh, 20 posts because they'd be camped out in the Pics of Me thread. :P )

Exsqueeze me!!! I'll have you know I am THE dirty pervert. None of the 2nd rate bollocks of those listed above me :whistling:

And sorry, I forgot to say welcome :lol:

Well normally I would say prove it but I think on this occasion I will say...

I humbly and sincerely apologise Great Pabloh THE dirty pervert. king.gif

Well normally I would say prove it but I think on this occasion I will say...

I humbly and sincerely apologise Great Pabloh THE dirty pervert. king.gif

You're in my bad books already for not crowning me king of perversion.sad.gif

You're in my bad books already for not crowning me king of perversion.sad.gif

Haha! Well I realise it truly is a badge of honour but you'll have to battle that out amongst yourselves. It only takes the right amount perversion and an immoral compass to take the crown but to be honest I haven't seen anything that would make me blush yet so I'm not sure if any of you guys are up to that kind of status! tongue.gif

Haha! Well I realise it truly is a badge of honour but you'll have to battle that out amongst yourselves. It only takes the right amount perversion and an immoral compass to take the crown but to be honest I haven't seen anything that would make me blush yet so I'm not sure if any of you guys are up to that kind of status! tongue.gif

Go to the pics thread. You'll find a foto of me getting my d#ck sucked by my vacuum cleaner. Though Meanoni interpreted it as having inserted the hose into my a##blink.gif

Paul, respect my authoritah, and hand over the crown.

Edited by LabradoRacer

You'll find a foto of me getting my d#ck sucked by my vacuum cleaner. Though Meanoni interpreted it as having inserted the hose into my a##blink.gif

You wouldn't get a welcome (if you can call that one) anywhere else, would you?

Welcome aboard all the new members. Glad we're got some new lambs to the slaughter respectable people to discuss F1 with.

^_^

CHICKEN lol lol lol

I am no chicken I dare to do that and more but as I know that this action won't have the aproval of my fellow poster I won't do it and besides that I don't think you will get a good impression with that like in the case of a lady, I can see some people calling me gay, not that I care about it but I have a reputation to keep, I can continue with the excuses but I think is enough with ones already presented by me. :whistling:

I think I deverse the crown, just remember what I wanted you to do on your birthday :naughty: so with that said I am waiting for the crown. :clap3:

Go to the pics thread. You'll find a foto of me getting my d#ck sucked by my vacuum cleaner. Though Meanoni interpreted it as having inserted the hose into my a##blink.gif

I was thinking about that pic while reading some of these posts but I think the pic should not be consider until we all know were is the vacoon really placed or inserted :P

You wouldn't get a welcome (if you can call that one) anywhere else, would you?

Welcome aboard all the new members. Glad we're got some new lambs to the slaughter respectable people to discuss F1 with.

^_^

:lol:

Hmm...I think I'll give that a pass. I hope it wasn't a Henry Hoover with one of those cute faces on...that's just wrong!

I was thinking about that pic while reading some of these posts but I think the pic should not be consider until we all know were is the vacoon really placed or inserted :P

Do you think about that vacuum picture a lot? Maybe you are the most perverted! tongue.gif

Hmm...I think I'll give that a pass. I hope it wasn't a Henry Hoover with one of those cute faces on...that's just wrong!

Do you think about that vacuum picture a lot? Maybe you are the most perverted! tongue.gif

Excellent!!

My kindred spirit!! What they all fail to realise is that we are the biggest pervs for making them fight amongst themselves for the crown while we're laughing our cottons off.

Suckers! :lol:

dribbler (Steve -where do i start, he's a crossdressing sex maniac who wields to the name flower princess and has a penchant for chewing his toenails and keeping the clippings under his pillows, oh and he's a bad singer too.)

I have only just seen this. How dare you! I keep my clippings in a jar.

Hi, I'm known as Dribbler's Dirty Brother. Don't worry, it's just a silly nickname.

You said you would never use that name here. Maybe you don't get prosecuted for incest in Argentina.

Maybe you don't get prosecuted for incest in Argentina.

How dare you? This is a highly advanced, liberal and deeply catholic country.

We only prosecute people for incest if it is not made with procreative intent.

If that is what it takes toi get the crown the yes, I do. :naughty:

Excellent!!

My kindred spirit!! What they all fail to realise is that we are the biggest pervs for making them fight amongst themselves for the crown while we're laughing our cottons off.

:angry:

How dare you? This is a highly advanced, liberal and deeply catholic country.

We only prosecute people for incest if it is not made with procreative intent.

:eusa_think: So in your country is ok to have sex with bugs? :blink:

Excellent!!

Ha that is so true! Although let's keep this on the down low, because I like to use the " I'm a sweet innocent lady" act sometimes and don't want to completely ruin those chances whistling.gif

Ha that is so true! Although let's keep this on the down low, because I like to use the " I'm a sweet innocent lady" act sometimes and don't want to completely ruin those chances whistling.gif

I bet Steph could still pull it off, and you can for sure, don't worry :P