Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

J.H.C.! I go away for a few days only to return to find I've been dragged through the mud, raked over the coals and tossed into a shed with Craig's sheep. Damn you all, it's going to take months before our new member - hello, Kate's Dirty Sister, assuming that's your real name - is comfortable enough to start sending photos to add to my collection. Otherwise, everything else Kopite Girl has said is true. Besides, she scares the hell out of everyone here.

Ah yes, Jane Fonda in Barbarella... Even better than Cheese Whiz, Mike.

:clap3:

I always knew you had restraint.

While I would like to basquebask in your elevated opinion of me, alas I cannot lie. It was just too easy and I never like too easy..........except when it's in used in relation to a woman's sexual morals and coupled with severe myopia :lol:

Usually not self-restraint when it comes to our Pabloh, mind you!

That's so true! Wait a minute........ :eusa_think:

While I would like to basquebask in your elevated opinion of me, alas I cannot lie. It was just too easy and I never like too easy..........except when it's in used in relation to a woman's sexual morals and coupled with severe myopia :lol:

That's so true! Wait a minute........ :eusa_think:

What? No Bollock me go this post. You are losing the plot! But while I'm here, what are sexual morals? :P

David, your post made me laugh. I'm scary? You haven't met my alter ego yet. She's fun!

Kate, Tanita. When I try the innocent 'it wasn't me I swear' look, it never works. My ex used to say I have eyes that tell a different story. So, I tried the virginal innocent schoolgirl look. It didn't last long.

And yes, boys. There is photographs. :lol:

[/knockthemdead]

What? No Bollock me go this post. You are losing the plot! But while I'm here, what are sexual morals? :P

David, your post made me laugh. I'm scary? You haven't met my alter ego yet. She's fun!

Kate, Tanita. When I try the innocent 'it wasn't me I swear' look, it never works. My ex used to say I have eyes that tell a different story. So, I tried the virginal innocent schoolgirl look. It didn't last long.

[/knockthemdead]

Sexual morals?? It's more fun for us if you never find out :whistling:

Did your virginal innocent schoolgirl look turn out something like ST Trinians by any chance?? :lol:

Edited by pabloh20

[/knockthemdead]

Shame, that can really come in handy!! Anyway we can't see your eyes so I bet you could easily pull it off on here...

...well maybe not virginal innocent but a lot more innocent than "what are sexual morals" laugh.gifwink.gif

Sexual morals?? It's more fun for us if you never find out :whistling:

Did your virginal innocent schoolgirl look turn out something like ST Trinians by any chance?? :lol:

Well. I went to Shorefields, got moved to St. mary's -ran by nun's of all people, got my arse kicked out and went to King David. Yeah, the all boys school. Loved it there!

But my uniform looked like st trinians afterwards :P

See KDS. I try. I really do! That little devil always wins!

How dare you? This is a highly advanced, liberal and deeply catholic country.

We only prosecute people for incest if it is not made with procreative intent.

Are we living in the same country?

Well. I went to Shorefields, got moved to St. mary's -ran by nun's of all people, got my arse kicked out and went to King David. Yeah, the all boys school. Loved it there!

But my uniform looked like st trinians afterwards :P

See KDS. I try. I really do! That little devil always wins!

You know what happens to Homer when someone mentions doughnuts?? That's what happens to me when St Trinians school uniforms are mentioned :lol:

You know what happens to Homer when someone mentions doughnuts?? That's what happens to me when St Trinians school uniforms are mentioned :lol:

Scary :lol:

...got my arse kicked... and went to King David... loved it there!

That little devil always wins!

So much for the discretion we discussed, young lady. And, for the last time, it's Prince David; get it right!

So much for the discretion we discussed, young lady. And, for the last time, it's Prince David; get it right!

I thought you liked big poppa? :P

But fair enough, I let myself in for that, made me laugh hard. Thanks David :)

I thought you were angry about the word 'little'. Oh well...

I thought you were angry about the word 'little'. Oh well...

Excellent! Jay's on form. I still want my money! :lol:

Excellent! Jay's on form. I still want my money! laugh.gif

Er, Steph, about the money thing, people here don't know the context. So, er, you ought to let them know that you're not a pr... HEY! Stop hitting me! I'm just looking at out for you.

Hello all,

I'm Shani, and I'm a McLaren supporter from Sydney.

I've been in a few F1 forums before, but they all tend to turn to everyone attacking each other, so I thought I'd start afresh :)

I've been following F1 since I could barely remember, because my father is a crazy Ferrari fan.

Interesting dinner conversations/arguments followed. (aka attacking each other's teams)

So yeah, that's really about it :)

Welcome Shani. No one attacks anyone here unless they or you are a fan of any of the below:

Alonso

Massa

Hamilton

Button

Webber

Vettel

Hulkenberg

Barrichelo

Trulli

Kovalinen

Senna

Chandok

Di Grassi

Glock

Kubica

Petrov

De la Rosa

Kobyashi

Luizzi

Schumacher

Rosberg

Alguesssaaarriiriryrri

Buemi

Red Bull

MCLaren

Ferrari

Mercedes

Virgin

Lotus

HRT

Toro ROsso

Renault

Sauber

Williams

Force India

However, if you like Sutil, then you will fit in even better as we are all gay for him, as he is such a happy, gay driver we all look up to and want to be when we grow up.

Hello all,

I've been in a few F1 forums before, but they all tend to turn to everyone attacking each other, so I thought I'd start afresh :)

I've been following F1 since I could barely remember, because my father is a crazy Ferrari fan.

Interesting dinner conversations/arguments followed. (aka attacking each other's teams)

So yeah, that's really about it :)

Oh dear. You escape the frying pan and straight into the fire. Well, everyone here will probably attack you too, but in the end we'll hug you and give you cookies and.....wait....where the hell am I?

Oh, that's right. Just hang in there, keep posting and we'll all get a long fine. Except for the Quiet One. Everyone hates that guy (don't tell him, though, we like to string him along).

So....welcome!

Hello all,

I've been in a few F1 forums before, but they all tend to turn to everyone attacking each other, so I thought I'd start afresh smile.gif

So yeah, that's really about it smile.gif

Howdy! Strange as it may seem, 'Shani' is a Hindu God that rains misery & trouble on his victims. Bring it on!