Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

I'm bored so I'm back. I probably dunno most of the people here anymore so, here it goes. I'm Kati, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Been to Interlagos a couple of times (not in the last couple of years though)... Supported Senna, Heidfeld (YES, I KNOW) and now Vettel. Two in three, not so bad...

OMG it's Katiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party0775.gifbinladen.gifcarrot.gif

It's Ok that you supported Vettel...we know it's a bit shameful and he has a hard job matching up to the other two.... :P

Off the top of my head, we don't hear much from:

Mike

John

Ankit

Graham

Eli

Ben

Jem

Danny

Eduardo

Nathan

Jez

And others who were gone before you left (like ykick, Player, Shane, etc).

Quite a few others still show up, just not very frequently. Others from our past appear to be always reading and never posting. People leaving is inevitable. New members joining doesn't seem to be, though. :lol:

I met Graham when I went to London, then after a few months we lost contact. Btw, I'm moving to the UK February!

Edited by Kati

I have plenty of reasons. Like 823782. I shall list some.

1. Scottish boyfriend

14. Someone tried to rob me (i think?) on a bus yesterday and threatened to SHOOT me. I'm fed up of this place.

35. Your fast food tastes better

284. My mother is a pain in the a**

23827. Kit kat is SO cheap there.

Off the top of my head, we don't hear much from:

Mike

John

Ankit

Graham

Eli

Ben

Jem

Danny

Eduardo

Nathan

Jez

And others who were gone before you left (like ykick, Player, Shane, etc).

Quite a few others still show up, just not very frequently. Others from our past appear to be always reading and never posting. People leaving is inevitable. New members joining doesn't seem to be, though. laugh.png

Could'nt think of one.... eish, the memory problem I thought I have appear even worse!

Edited by BradSpeedMan

I have plenty of reasons. Like 823782. I shall list some.

1. Scottish boyfriend

14. Someone tried to rob me (i think?) on a bus yesterday and threatened to SHOOT me. I'm fed up of this place.

35. Your fast food tastes better

284. My mother is a pain in the a**

23827. Kit kat is SO cheap there.

Good reasons!

However, whilst our fast food tastes better, your normal food tastes better than ours! and you have guarana :)

My mother is a pain in the a** too, can I send her to Brazil as well? :)

My mother is a pain in the a** too, can I send her to Brazil as well? smile.png

That basically count for almost everyone!tongue.png Picture mature ladies on the beaches of Brazil, not the image they would want for tourist destination!

Good reasons!

However, whilst our fast food tastes better, your normal food tastes better than ours! and you have guarana smile.png

My mother is a pain in the a** too, can I send her to Brazil as well? smile.png

I dont like brazilian food. Or food at all. I'm VERY picky with what I eat. lol Basically that's McDonalds, Pizza, Pasta, and fried chicken. I do like Guaraná though and just so you know, some Tescos do have it for sale there. My bf has seen it in Corstophine, Edinburgh. It's a little more pricey than regular soda, but it's cheaper than those American Candy stores that have Strawberry Fanta, aka the best soft drink ever.

I dont like brazilian food. Or food at all. I'm VERY picky with what I eat. lol Basically that's McDonalds, Pizza, Pasta, and fried chicken. I do like Guaraná though and just so you know, some Tescos do have it for sale there. My bf has seen it in Corstophine, Edinburgh. It's a little more pricey than regular soda, but it's cheaper than those American Candy stores that have Strawberry Fanta, aka the best soft drink ever.

Sadly I can't eat fast food as I am a coeliac and its full of gluten... :( Love guarana though (Antarctica, of course). Our local Tescos does not do it :(

One of the best meals I have ever had was a churrascaria in Sao Paolo (can't remember where - man it was amazing).... oh and the cassava fries... yum...

(although I did get food poisoning in a shellfish restaurant in Recife - I should have known better really :) )

OK here are the rules. No seafood here. No street food like hotdogs and stuff. NO MAYO EVER. this is the deal with brazil and the reason why my bf never wants to come here. everything here can kill you, because ur body isn't ready for it. once i saw on tv people who died after eating fried shrimp with lime at a beach. it's just too warm, so things deteriorate quickly and normally aren't stored appropriately.

As for guarana, you have to check all the tescos around. it's pure luck, all the ones in central edinburgh or glasgow didn't have it, and Corstophine is like 15min driving away from city centre and they have it. you'd probably also find it if you search for Brazilian restaurants or communities. Like around Oxford St in London. We are everywhere, we are like pigeons. You are gonna find us.

I've never tried or heard of this Guarana drink before. I'm gonna look for it here in the UK now (not right now), but it sounds rarer than the Mountain Dew in DayZ. That's a reference that perhaps one other person on this forum might get; ignore it.

I've never tried or heard of this Guarana drink before. I'm gonna look for it here in the UK now (not right now), but it sounds rarer than the Mountain Dew in DayZ. That's a reference that perhaps one other person on this forum might get; ignore it.

it even sponsors.Felipe massa! it's a drink made or an qmazonian fruit and it has similar effects as caffeine or red bull. it's typically Brazilian.