Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

No. No. I'm insulted. Not only did you leave me out of your list, you choose the idiot who didn't give me a happy birthday thread. Man, that's it. I'm leaving again.

Just kidding.

Welcome aboard. Read my brilliant blog of brilliant brilliance, please. If you have about 6 hours to kill, you might get through the whole thing.

If you don't, I wil be even more insulted.

Anyway, hopefully you enjoy your time here and join MY fan club of...uhh...uhh...me, myself, and I.

-Eric

No. No. I'm insulted. Not only did you leave me out of your list, you choose the idiot who didn't give me a happy birthday thread. Man, that's it. I'm leaving again.

Just kidding.

Welcome aboard. Read my brilliant blog of brilliant brilliance, please. If you have about 6 hours to kill, you might get through the whole thing.

Anyway, hopefully you enjoy your time here and join MY fan club of...uhh...uhh...me, myself, and I.

-Eric

look, i like all of you but this 2 are my favourite!sorry for that!regarding your blog,what an obsession is that!!!!ok!ok!I'll read it!!!! ;)

Just kidding.

-Eric

You are jealous...neener neener! :P

By the way: you can get the Quiet One official T-shirt for less than U$S 20.- (U$S 19.99). Send check or money order to the "Save Quiet One from Extinction!" Foundation.

By the way: you can get the Quiet One official T-shirt for less than U$S 20.- (U$S 19.99). Send check or money order to the "Save Quiet One from Extinction!" Foundation.

Nah, I have better quality old cotton t-shirts to wipe my car. :P

Edited by abbas_gear

You are in deed threatened with extinction, as all FA fans!I think we have gone through a major crisis!

but we are bouncing back!!!!

look, i like all of you but this 2 are my favourite!sorry for that!

You're not sorry. Don't add lying to God awful taste in posters. :P

Just kidding. Welcome Angie. I'm in the Andres fan club too.

Btw I'm thinking (yeah don't say it) and maybe we should have a top trumps game with TF1 posters! Andres would trump the Pope (I know he posts here sometimes) on humility.

You're not sorry. Don't add lying to God awful taste in posters. :P

Just kidding. Welcome Angie. I'm in the Andres fan club too.

Btw I'm thinking (yeah don't say it) and maybe we should have a top trumps game with TF1 posters! Andres would trump the Pope (I know he posts here sometimes) on humility.

Mind you, Andres does trump quite often :eusa_think:

Well...it should be fun!!!!

Hi guys!

I'm Angie.I've been reading your posts for almost a year and I decided that i should join the forums,too!

I'm a huuuge ALONSO fan and I have 2 favourite posters:Quite One and Wez(Thanx God you're back!!!)However, i like all the posters(well...almost all! :P )I hope we'll have a good time!

Welcome to TF1 Angie!!! Likewise I like you already ;)

Mind you, Andres does trump quite often :eusa_think:

I have received a lot of warnings today!I don't know how to cope with all this danger! :unsure:

Welcome to TF1 Angie!!! Likewise I like you already ;)

Well ,Wez i liked you from the very first moment!!!!And i can't find out why!(defenitely not because you are an FA fan! :blush: )

Well ,Wez i liked you from the very first moment!!!!And i can't find out why!(defenitely not because you are an FA fan! :blush: )

Don't believe her, Wez, she's just trying to get into your pants. :lol:

Don't believe her, Wez, she's just trying to get into your pants. :lol:

Oh...C'mon!I'm not that kind of girl...! :msn-wink:

Darn Wez, he came back just to steal my thunder :meh:

(BTW, what the heck does "trump" mean? I am not getting the jokes) :(

Hi guys!

I'm Angie.I've been reading your posts for almost a year and I decided that i should join the forums,too!

I'm a huuuge ALONSO fan and I have 2 favourite posters:Quite One and Wez(Thanx God you're back!!!)However, i like all the posters(well...almost all! :P )I hope we'll have a good time!

Welcome to the forums angie :thbup: !

Welcome to the forums angie :thbup: !

Thank you, official youngest member!!!(i like your title!)Is there sth like "the official oldest member" or "the official funniest member"etc???

Not really but ykick claims to be the most biased member!

Yeah i know that! i just wondered if there were more!BTW, i think there are others who are much more biased than ykick!(uff!What a nick name!And the complete is far more difficult than this!)

Yeah i know that! i just wondered if there were more!BTW, i think there are others who are much more biased than ykick!(uff!What a nick name!And the complete is far more difficult than this!)

Ykickamoocow is a pretty spiffy username, IMO.

As for officials, I think I'm the official sketchy loner. I have no friends :(;):P

No, uhh...Mika tried to give me the title of c#ckiest member, that one didn't go over too well.

I like to go buy Sexiest Forum Member, personally.

-Eric

I'm the most pompous (and important), Bruce is the most right-wing, Andres is the most humble, Steve and Paul the funniest, (Paul also has the best hands), Ykick is the commie ba5tard, Abbas the most Muslim, Eric (he of brilliant blog fame) is the most sensible, Kay is the smartest (so we all look up to her and admire her, oh and she wears the shortest skirts), Kati is the most obsessed (she knows me, can you blame her?), Elgo has the best emoticons and Freaky is the most lethal (closely followed by Kay), Irish Nicky is the cutest (and best endowed), Ben has the best taste in men, Angie has the worst.

Edited by Murray Walker

Ykickamoocow is a pretty spiffy username, IMO.

As for officials, I think I'm the official sketchy loner. I have no friends :(;):P

No, uhh...Mika tried to give me the title of c#ckiest member, that one didn't go over too well.

I like to go buy Sexiest Forum Member, personally.

-Eric

well we could have a poll with your photo next to it and we can decide....! :eusa_think:

Darn Wez, he came back just to steal my thunder :meh:

(BTW, what the heck does "trump" mean? I am not getting the jokes) :(

Sorry, Andres - fart, break wind, boff, flabby woof woofs. Any of these ring a bell? Well, not literally ring a bell, but you know what I mean! :lol:

I'm the most pompous, Bruce is the most right-wing, Andres is the most humble, Steve and Paul the funniest, (Paul also has the best hands), Ykick is the most political, Abbas the most Muslim, Eric (he of brilliant blog fame) is the most sensible, Kay is the smartest (and wears the shortest skirts), Ben has the best taste in men, Angie has the worst.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Just kidding...I'm taken, sorry.

And no, I wear the shortest skirts, geez Murray...(its a long and complicated story that basically ended up with me dancing on a table singing "Hips Don't Lie" in a dress...while sober...)

-Eric

well we could have a poll with your photo next to it and we can decide....! :eusa_think:

Okay. Let's. Here I am:

The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

jk. There's some on pages 47 and 48 of the Pics of U!!!!!!11111111@2@21@!!!!2321@! thread...but they aren't real pictures, more, drawing on Paint and an AIM WeeMee...but you'll get the hint..

I'm sure there's pics of me on this website

(no one here will get it...it's an American inside joke about Abercrombie models...)

-Eric

Angie has the worst.

how do you know that????? the only thing I said is that i like some members more because of their chacaracter(as much as it can be expressed in their posts!) I don't know how they look!