Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Where On Earth Did You Come From?

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which country are you from?

• Australia
    • India
    • United Kingdom
    • United States of America
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Mexico
    • South Africa
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • Switzerland
    • Finland
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Canada
    • Spain
    • France
    • Hungary
    • Malaysia
    • Bahrain
    • Japan
    • Slovenia
    • Norway
    • Lebanon
    • Others - please specify

I suppose, but I'd expect more of a showing from countries with a longer motorsports history....

Not all of them peak english and thus go to their local language forums...

Not all of them peak english and thus go to their local language forums...

Good point AJ :D

I always thought the forum was mostly populated by English, Americans, Australians, South Africans & Indians. Good to have a poll to confirm the majority.

Well I think one or both the Ireland votes are actually UK.

actually thats were your wrong

Its so complicated even us Norn Irish dont understand it half the time - but basically the south of Ire is not ever part of UK & peeps like me (who are form N.I) can have a British passport, an Irish one or both (no bloody pleasing us!!!!)

anyway as for my vote - obviously i vote Ireland as that is my natural country (god we are so awkward!!!!)

Well there's Republic of Ireland which is a different country, which is what I meant by Ireland here. NI for the rest of the world is part of the U.K., doesn't matter whether you like it or not :P

Why the hell isnt New Zealand there? Where do you think McLaren came from???? :wtf::angry2::P

Just vote for Australia. We practically own you anyway :D

Why the hell isnt New Zealand there? Where do you think McLaren came from???? :wtf::angry2::P

I am sure cav can change Lebanon or Japan to NZ as i am sure we have no members from there

Just vote for Australia. We practically own you anyway :D

:lol::P

hehehe, not too sure bout that one :P (PS: I live in Sydney but dont tell anyone :whistling: )

:thbup:

hehehe, not too sure bout that one :P (PS: I live in Sydney but dont tell anyone :whistling: )

Did you know that in Australia's 1901 constitution there is a clasue which says that New Zealand can become a state of Australia if it wants to as back then it was expected that eventually New Zealand would want to be appart of Australia. That clause is still in Australia's current constitution.

Did you know that in Australia's 1901 constitution there is a clasue which says that New Zealand can become a state of Australia if it wants to as back then it was expected that eventually New Zealand would want to be appart of Australia. That clause is still in Australia's current constitution.

That wouldnt be a bad thing, common currency and economy. Its needed in this age of globalisation. Identities can always remain separate. :clap3:

That wouldnt be a bad thing, common currency and economy. Its needed in this age of globalisation. Identities can always remain separate. :clap3:

I think it would be great having Australia and New Zealand as one country. Our currency could be called the ANZAC or Zac for short and i would have a kick arse Rugby team to support :D

I think it would be great having Australia and New Zealand as one country. Our currency could be called the ANZAC or Zac for short and i would have a kick arse Rugby team to support :D

And cricket and league and netball...

The All Blackaroos? :P

Well there's Republic of Ireland which is a different country, which is what I meant by Ireland here. NI for the rest of the world is part of the U.K., doesn't matter whether you like it or not :P

Good man! ;)

The All Blackaroos? :P

:lol: They would be a scarily good team.

:lol: They would be a scarily good team.

Though now i think about it the All Blackaroos would have to be our Soccer team as they are known as the Socceroos. That begs the question in a hyperthetical situation what New Zealand players would be good enough for the Socceroos. I know nothing about New Zealand soccer other than the fact that their national team sucks. I do however like the idea of a merge between our Rugby, Cricket and other international teams. I mean if the West Indies can do it why cant Australia and New Zealand :P

I'm dead against such a stupid idea and glad it will never happen (well I hope not anyway), Australia is Australia, just like New Zealand is New Zealand, they hate us and we hate them just how it should be :P . And we all live happily ever after :D

I'm dead against such a stupid idea and glad it will never happen (well I hope not anyway), Australia is Australia, just like New Zealand is New Zealand, they hate us and we hate them just how it should be :P . And we all live happily ever after :D

It is true that we do have a strong rivalry with New Zealand. I remember reading a thread afew years ago (on another forum) about Australia hyperthetically invading New Zealand and how long the invasion process would take. The general consensus was about 2 weeks :D

It is true that we do have a strong rivalry with New Zealand. I remember reading a thread afew years ago (on another forum) about Australia hyperthetically invading New Zealand and how long the invasion process would take. The general consensus was about 2 weeks :D

Yeah, we could take them in 2 weeks no worries at all :P

Yeah, we could take them in 2 weeks no worries at all :P

Damn straight B) New Zealand's entire defence policy relies on Australia coming to their rescue. I say invade them now and to the winner goes their Rugby team :D

isnt new zealand just a load of hills and valleys with a few odd human-like creatures dotted around in little villages?