Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Where On Earth Did You Come From?

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which country are you from?

• Australia
    • India
    • United Kingdom
    • United States of America
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Mexico
    • South Africa
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • Switzerland
    • Finland
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Canada
    • Spain
    • France
    • Hungary
    • Malaysia
    • Bahrain
    • Japan
    • Slovenia
    • Norway
    • Lebanon
    • Others - please specify

I could have put it better I suppose. Was thinking more of Oz women.

What AFL team do you support?

AFL GAYFL :mf_tongue: - I am a staunch Rugby League lady!!!

I just don't understand AFL it seems to be a free for all, lacking direction and rules. I mean they knock on continuously, for pete's sake!!

Which AFL team do you support?

AFL GAYFL :mf_tongue: - I am a staunch Rugby League lady!!!

I like Rugby Union but i dont like Rugby League

I just don't understand AFL it seems to be a free for all, lacking direction and rules. I mean they knock on continuously, for pete's sake!!

Many people say that there doesnt appear to be any rules and that is one of the reasons i love it so much :D

Which AFL team do you support?

Im a Swans fan. I started watching when i was 6 years old and ive been hooked ever since.

On this note i want to thank Ireland for sending the Swans the brilliant defender Tadhg Kennelly. He has to be one of the best defenders in the entire League.

Many people say that there doesnt appear to be any rules and that is one of the reasons i love it so much :D

Im a Swans fan. I started watching when i was 6 years old and ive been hooked ever since.

Union is just as crazy, I guess the no rules thing is ok if you play it yourself, but to watch, I need structure. ;)

Union is just as crazy, I guess the no rules thing is ok if you play it yourself, but to watch, I need structure. ;)

It may not look like it but AFL does have structure and team tactics play a important role. As for Rugby Union it is very structured aswell with each play getting planned out. Im not a fan of Rugby League as every play is exactly the same and i find that rather boring.

It may not look like it but AFL does have structure and team tactics play a important role. As for Rugby Union it is very structured aswell with each play getting planned out. Im not a fan of Rugby League as every play is exactly the same and i find that rather boring.

tsk tsk, did your mother never tell you that consistency was a virtue! :P

I don't get League dwn here so maybe I will end up a fan of AFL too, I like Barry Hall, that's a start. ;)

tsk tsk, did your mother never tell you that consistency was a virtue! :P

Being spontaneous can also be a virtue

I don't get League dwn here so maybe I will end up a fan of AFL too, I like Barry Hall, that's a start. ;)

I love Big Bad Barry Hall

Here is a Ford ad staring Barry Hall

Here is a Barry Hall Phatom punch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9LiVRENcbM

And here is the infamous Barry Hall love tap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieCQ3qDcuos

I'm in the USA. In the northeast. It's cold. It's late May, almost June, and it could snow.

Life sucks.

-Eric

let's add a vote!

I'm the only one from Alonsoland!

Australia,

originally a queenslander now a melbournian

Go Queensland!!!!

You all fired up for Origin tomorrow night then Jmelee???

Where where you from in Queensland???

What about State Of Origin Ykick???

Go Queensland!!!!

You all fired up for Origin tomorrow night then Jmelee???

Where where you from in Queensland???

Not as fired up as I used to be, with no Fitzgibbon :wub: Origin is a shell of it's former self.

But I have been starved of footy so that might make up for it.

I'm originally from a tiny town East of Gladstone then moved to Stanthorpe, then Gympie and then Brisbane for a year of uni before Melbs.

Which part do you hail from?

I havent watched state of origin in years. I dont know why but i just find Rugby League to be a watered down version of Rugby Union. Luckely the Australian public mostly agree with me as AFL is getting more popular every year and Rugby League is getting less popular every year :D

I havent watched state of origin in years. I dont know why but i just find Rugby League to be a watered down version of Rugby Union. Luckely the Australian public mostly agree with me as AFL is getting more popular every year and Rugby League is getting less popular every year :D

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!! :angry:

I KNOW WHERE SYDNEY IS! :ph34r:

Be afraid, be very afraid :D

Not as fired up as I used to be, with no Fitzgibbon :wub: Origin is a shell of it's former self.

But I have been starved of footy so that might make up for it.

I'm originally from a tiny town East of Gladstone then moved to Stanthorpe, then Gympie and then Brisbane for a year of uni before Melbs.

Which part do you hail from?

I'm from Brisbane.

You sure have moved around a bit!!!

Stanthorpe would of been a good place to aclimatise to the kind weather in Melbourne :D

How are you finding Melbourne anyway??

You have a good point in regards to AFL obtaining a larger market share. The NRL need to watch out AFL is on a charge into Rugby Leauge territory.

You have a good point in regards to AFL obtaining a larger market share. The NRL need to watch out AFL is on a charge into Rugby Leauge territory.

There is talk at the moment of the Kangaroo's and Western Bulldogs moving from Victoria. So far the prime candidates to receive one of these teams are the Gold Coast, Tasmania, Western Sydney and even New Zealand. NRL went down in popularity after the Super League scandal and it has been in slow decline ever since.

There is talk at the moment of the Kangaroo's and Western Bullbogs moving from Victoria. So far the prime candidates to receive one of these teams are the Gold Coast, Tasmania, Western Sydney and even New Zealand. NRL went down in popularity after the Super League scandal and it has been in slow decline ever since.

I would love to have the Western Bulldogs on the Gold Coast.

I would love to have the Western Bulldogs on the Gold Coast.

Yes the western bulldogs are doing quite well this year but i hope that they loose the next round as they are playing the mighty Sydney Swans :D

Yes the western bulldogs are doing quite well this year but i hope that they loose the next round as they are playing the mighty Sydney Swans :D

Ahem...I am sorry to interrupt what looks like a really, really fascinating conversation about...er...whatever...but would you mind starting a thread about Australian Rugby or whatever and let this thread just to let people know where they are from? Nothing wrong with a little off topic, but you Ozzies are hopeless! If someone doesn't stop you, you will go on and on and on until you run out of water :lol:

Ahem...I am sorry to interrupt what looks like a really, really fascinating conversation about...er...whatever...but would you mind starting a thread about Australian Rugby or whatever and let this thread just to let people know where they are from? Nothing wrong with a little off topic, but you Ozzies are hopeless! If someone doesn't stop you, you will go on and on and on until you run out of water :lol:

All i have to say to you is this

Cheer, cheer the red and the white,

Honour the name by day and by night,

Lift that noble banner high,

Shake down the thunder from the sky

Whether the odds be great or small,

Swans will go in and win overall

While her loyal sons are marching

Onwards to victory.

:D

Thanks Andres, i was thinking of saying something but you did it better and beat me to it... :lol: