Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Where On Earth Did You Come From?

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which country are you from?

• Australia
    • India
    • United Kingdom
    • United States of America
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Mexico
    • South Africa
    • Russia
    • Germany
    • Switzerland
    • Finland
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Canada
    • Spain
    • France
    • Hungary
    • Malaysia
    • Bahrain
    • Japan
    • Slovenia
    • Norway
    • Lebanon
    • Others - please specify

Thanks Andres, i was thinking of saying something but you did it better and beat me to it... :lol:

You guys really dont mean that. You secretly love my and my fellow Aussies football talk :D

Ahem...I am sorry to interrupt what looks like a really, really fascinating conversation about...er...whatever...but would you mind starting a thread about Australian Rugby or whatever and let this thread just to let people know where they are from? Nothing wrong with a little off topic, but you Ozzies are hopeless! If someone doesn't stop you, you will go on and on and on until you run out of water :lol:

:blush: Sorry

Back on topic; I'm from Australia (incase you didn't know!!!)

You guys really dont mean that. You secretly love my and my fellow Aussies football talk :D

:lol:

Some how I don't think they do!!!!!

interesting - the poll is even with the brits, yanks and poms

interesting - the poll is even with the brits, yanks and poms

Strange, actually, that the "Yanks" have so many members...for a country with very little F1 following...hmm...

TAKE THAT BERNIE...and NASCAR.

-Eric

Originally I am from Rome, Italy but I moved to the US when I was 13. Now I live in Las Vegas. I very much wish that formula 1 will one day come to this city as it will really help promote the sport in the States. The fact that nASScar is the number 1 spectator sport in this country is a sad state of affairs.

Originally I am from Rome, Italy but I moved to the US when I was 13. Now I live in Las Vegas. I very much wish that formula 1 will one day come to this city as it will really help promote the sport in the States. The fact that nASScar is the number 1 spectator sport in this country is a sad state of affairs.

It already went to Vegas...and that track sucked big time! :lol:

Yeah I feel for you man! Btw I'd love to visit Rome one day. Will be going to Tuscany soon.

It already went to Vegas...and that track sucked big time! :lol:

If you're referring to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, than yes sir, you are correct. However, I was thinking more along the lines of a street course like they just did for the Champ Car Las Vegas Gran Prix. I attended that race and It was spectacular!

Yeah I feel for you man! Btw I'd love to visit Rome one day. Will be going to Tuscany soon.

Tuscany is beautiful. I spent all of last summer there zipping around in an Alfa Romeo 147. Make sure you visit Sienna and the surrounding countryside.

Cheers! I'll have a look. I went last year too and it really is beautiful. Italian food is amazing, and amazingly cheap in the rural areas.