Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goldjaazz

I Miss Tf1

Hi guys,

I have not been around lately, but when ever i have the time i will check out what is going on.

I have missed the forums heaps and hope time in the new year or sooner will allow me to post.

i have been flat out with the police academy and find it difficult to get the time.

anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone to let people know that i am alive and have not gone MIA.

so please dont bump me out because i have not logged in for such a long time!

Cheers :rolleyes:

Hi guys,

I have not been around lately, but when ever i have the time i will check out what is going on.

I have missed the forums heaps and hope time in the new year or sooner will allow me to post.

i have been flat out with the police academy and find it difficult to get the time.

anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone to let people know that i am alive and have not gone MIA.

good to see you again Goldjaazz, and yes do check. I'm lucky as to surf the net while working....

Hi guys,

Better MIA than KIA.

Better KIA than FIA :P

(FIA= ****ed in Action???)

Hmm now that would really upset the missus. And welcome back Goldjaazz!

Hi guys,

But that film is only like two hours long.....

Darn! When I read that phrase i wanted to come up with some joke along those lines but couldn't think of it! Yours made me laugh, though :D

Aren't there lots of sequels, or is that a TV series?

Welcome back :)

Aren't there lots of sequels, or is that a TV series?

I believe there were Cav', but as is often the way they were pretty forgettable.