Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose11

Nascar On Sunday Past

Did anyone watch the race on Sunday past? That was a superb end to a race. Real tight track with tight corners and the battle between Johnson and Martin was pretty intense. Some great drivig and Martin bumping Johnson in them corners over the final few laps was great to watch but he held on real well.

Seriously exciting stuff.

Did anyone watch the race on Sunday past? That was a superb end to a race. Real tight track with tight corners and the battle between Johnson and Martin was pretty intense. Some great drivig and Martin bumping Johnson in them corners over the final few laps was great to watch but he held on real well.

Seriously exciting stuff.

To bad you didn't watch it. Martin was nowhere near the track, that was Jeff Gordon racing Johnson. :ph34r:

Good race, but the small tracks usually are good racing. Gordon had the faster car at the end, and he lost it because he was too nice to Johnson. Gordon should have pushed Johnson out of the way one lap earlier...

Montoya did real well out there. He raced cleanly and continued his trend of beating his teammate. He's coming to grips with NASCAR really fast for a rookie.

One disappointment was AJ Almendinger. He gave up a promising ChampCar career to run around in 29th spot in NASCAR...when he could qualify, that is...

I don't remember the driver, but the 5 car was hot all day. That driver gets the big balls award, I think...

To bad you didn't watch it. Martin was nowhere near the track, that was Jeff Gordon racing Johnson. :ph34r:

Woops, typo there. I always get their names mixed up for some reason. I did watch it though, excellent stuff. Gordon it was.

Woops, typo there. I always get their names mixed up for some reason. I did watch it though, excellent stuff. Gordon it was.

Is it there anything in youtube about this?

Good race, but the small tracks usually are good racing. Gordon had the faster car at the end, and he lost it because he was too nice to Johnson. Gordon should have pushed Johnson out of the way one lap earlier...

Montoya did real well out there. He raced cleanly and continued his trend of beating his teammate. He's coming to grips with NASCAR really fast for a rookie.

One disappointment was AJ Almendinger. He gave up a promising ChampCar career to run around in 29th spot in NASCAR...when he could qualify, that is...

I don't remember the driver, but the 5 car was hot all day. That driver gets the big balls award, I think...

#5 is Kyle Busch, teamate to Gordon and Johnson, he wouldn't have played nice if he was in Gordon's position, he'd punt Johnson right off to get the win. AJ who? ;)

#5 is Kyle Busch, teamate to Gordon and Johnson, he wouldn't have played nice if he was in Gordon's position, he'd punt Johnson right off to get the win. AJ who? ;)

I liked Kyle last year. This year he seems more comfortable in the car and able to try more....adventurous moves. Good on him.