Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

james

Pics Of Ur Cars!

Since there is a tread for pics of us I thought it is only right that there be a thread dedicated souly to our vehicles. So post pics of anything you own or have owned that has/had wheels and you used for transportation.

My car

0000391hj9.th.jpg

I've got a few more toys but no pics. All in due time.

It's a 1996 HSV :D

HSV did a limited production run of them all in the XU-3 Yellow HSV built 75 of them. They called them GTS-R's the "R" is to represent "Race". The car is fitted out with a V8 Supercar carbon fibre rear wing and carbon fibre bits and peices arond the bodykit and interior. The inside is yellow and grey with a special German cloth with GTS-R all over it.

It's a 5.0Ltr Holden 308 V8 bored out to 5.7Ltr which develops 215Kw, with 475Nm @ 3,600rpm coupled to a "T56" 6 speed gearbox with Hydra Track Independant rear suspension.

Good for 250km/h at least so the Holden engineers state in testing at the Lang Lang Holden testing grounds. Does the 400m in 15 seconds.

Yeah same here.

It only gets driven maybe once every couple of weeks, more of a long term investment than anything else.

I'm impressed

It's a real head turner that's for sure.

I'll post up some pic's of my Dad's fully restored 1963 Morris mini, and my 1978 Leyland LS 1275 mini after it was written off when I get a chance.

I'm sure other people on the forum have some great cars aswell.

Not me thats for sure :D

Look at all the money your saving not owning a car.

I own a little 04 Hyundai Getz as well as the HSV, talk about going from one extreme to the other :lol:

It's a 1996 HSV :D

HSV did a limited production run of them all in the XU-3 Yellow HSV built 75 of them. They called them GTS-R's the "R" is to represent "Race". The car is fitted out with a V8 Supercar carbon fibre rear wing and carbon fibre bits and peices arond the bodykit and interior. The inside is yellow and grey with a special German cloth with GTS-R all over it.

It's a 5.0Ltr Holden 308 V8 bored out to 5.7Ltr which develops 215Kw, with 475Nm @ 3,600rpm coupled to a "T56" 6 speed gearbox with Hydra Track Independant rear suspension.

Good for 250km/h at least so the Holden engineers state in testing at the Lang Lang Holden testing grounds. Does the 400m in 15 seconds.

My car does 15 seconds too, not in the 400m but the 0-60mph.

Yours is what I would really call a car.

Me and mine.

Is that you pumpdoc. I never realised how much you look like Merv Hughes :D

Nah, he looks like Jamie Hyneman and (even if he doesn't admits it) his voice must sound like R.Lee Ermey's. :lol:

Nah, he looks like Jamie Hyneman and (even if he doesn't admits it) his voice must sound like R.Lee Ermey's. :lol:

I think he looks alot like Merv

{AEFD18B0-D39D-4A73-8A3A-C5805E3CD02C}_Hughes,%20Merv%20dear%20Merv.jpg

:clap3:

Wait a minute.... I thought he is Jamie Hynman???? :eusa_think:

Adam must be riding shot gun!

I think he looks alot like Merv

{AEFD18B0-D39D-4A73-8A3A-C5805E3CD02C}_Hughes,%20Merv%20dear%20Merv.jpg

Too much hair................

Ah, the 'Terminator' :thbup:

Well at least your current one will go round corners.

(joke!) (maybe)

Well at least your current one will go round corners.

(joke!) (maybe)

It's actually a lot better than I thought it would be. It understeers a bit heavily though, probably by design, but I do have a set of springs sitting around in a box waiting to be installed. It'll probably get those and a new set of wheels/tires at the same time, and probably a stiffer rear sway bar to address some of that understeer.

I can't wait to get into the new house so I finally have a garage!