Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

james

Pics Of Ur Cars!

@Rumbletrip:- Y did you get rid of your old car???

Our second car was almost dead, and we had the following problems with the Cobra being our only car:

1) 16mpg, premium fuel only, and gas was 50% more expensive than when I bought it.

2) Very difficult to teach my wife stick shift on.

3) Impossible to drive in the snow.

At the time, I was the only income earner in the house, as my wife (being Canadian, and in the process of getting her Green card) was not allowed to work. Since we couldn't afford to purchase a second car, and could not realistically have the Cobra as our only car, I decided to sell it before it ticked over 30,000 miles.

I got a very fair price for it, so I can't complain. I was able to pay cash for the Mini and have a few thousand left in change.

btw, my wife had no problem learning stick shift on the Mini. :thbup:

@ PD = Is that your house in the pic???

Yup

Yup

Nice house....

Your car is called on the license plate "Heller"???

@ Rumblestrip: after asking the question to you, i thought it was probably due to it being expensive upkeep....

@ Rumblestrip: after asking the question to you, i thought it was probably due to it being expensive upkeep....

Yep, a combination of things. I had done several mods, and it was dynoing at around 413hp at the rear wheels. My best 1/4 mile (400m) time was 12.65sec @ 112.5mph.

Fun car.

This is currently my dads 1967 Porsche 912. He bought it a month or two ago and we are working on cleaning it up to make it a good driver. It's a beautiful car. The interior is currently in pieces as there was a small issue with rust on the floor but that is being taken care of.

1000042vd5.th.jpg

1000040qq6.th.jpg

1000046lt0.th.jpg

1000041hj8.th.jpg

Here's my baby!! Holden VE Commodore SS - 6.0L V8 - no mods. Beautiful car in every way.

I love limited edition cars :D

My car is a limited edition!!!

A Bmw 318ti Motorsport.... My Baby!!!

ae_BMW_318ti_Compact_748.jpg

Cliffsmogandmypug011.jpg

I should change my beloved Pug' for something sensible and more mature. When these thought enter my head i put it into a roundabout at 60 M.P.H, give it an armfull of opposite lock put my foot to the floor and laugh out loud like a hooligan. I then go home, close the door and forget all thoughts of selling her.

She gets washed and hoovered every week, waxed every four and serviced every 3k. I have just fitted a new heater matrix which involved removing the dashboard, it was a nightmare.

It handles, stops and goes very well indeed. It is completey unmarked (yes, i mean literally. I never follow cars close and always park miles from anyone).

It's not worth anything, i'm mad and very happy.

What is that on your numberplate?

This is my beloved Clio...

I do the "Dribb" care mainteinance treatment to him too... :)

mi_clio.jpg

What is that on your numberplate?

It's just where i have edited the picture to make the number plate unreadable.

This is sadly the only picture I have of my '01 M3 on my computer. The VW Passat in the upper right pulled out without looking and left me no where to go but straight into her left front bumper.... Luckily no one was hurt (her airbags deployed) and there was no damage to my frame. Now, it is good as new!

some members have got really nice cars - remind me what you do for a living wez?

An IT analyst in the telecoms industry... Some say im a geek??? :blink:

Some say he is a geek

others say he is a profession

all we know is hes called Wez

they pay you well then by the looks of it?

you should take the socks off occassionally. :lol:

I work in shorts year-round, hence the 'tan' lines :lol: