Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

james

Pics Of Ur Cars!

Some say he is a geek

others say he is a profession

all we know is hes called Wez

Haha, indeed! :eusa_think:

My daily driver. And wow, it hasn't been that clean in weeks. Oh, yeah, that dumpy lookin' guy with the total lack of fashion sense would be me. Check some of Mike's photos from Vegas, and you'lll probably recognize the beer gut ...

My fun driver ...

Should I really torque someone off and start a "Pics of ur gunz" thread? :reddevile:

Should I really torque someone off and start a "Pics of ur gunz" thread? :reddevile:

By all means do :clap3:

It's just where i have edited the picture to make the number plate unreadable.

It didn't really work I (think) i can still read it

Some nice rides you got!

Unfortunately, I do not have an image of my car on my computer, new computer, too lazy to get pics on it. I might post a real pic later.

Here's a pic of basically what my car is:

gallery_popup.Par.0015.Image.jpg

It's a nice ride, the plaid seats won me over, me being kinda quirky with my taste in design. Not sure that it was worth 30k, but it's a nice ride nonetheless. The grill's a tad large for my liking, but in all black it isn't too noticeable, though the car was really designed for a European liscense plate, the US ones look like capybara dung on the car.

Hopefully I get a little more cash so I can upgrade to a Lexus or BMW for my next car.

-Eric

Some nice rides you got!

Unfortunately, I do not have an image of my car on my computer, new computer, too lazy to get pics on it. I might post a real pic later.

Here's a pic of basically what my car is:]

It's a nice ride, the plaid seats won me over, me being kinda quirky with my taste in design. Not sure that it was worth 30k, but it's a nice ride nonetheless. The grill's a tad large for my liking, but in all black it isn't too noticeable, though the car was really designed for a European liscense plate, the US ones look like capybara dung on the car.

Hopefully I get a little more cash so I can upgrade to a Lexus or BMW for my next car.

-Eric

This pic waas taken on the moon....

It's a nice ride, the plaid seats won me over, me being kinda quirky with my taste in design.

Nice car. The plaid (or 'tartan' as us brits and JYS like to say) is a hark back to the MK1 which had the same design. A nice retro touch and a worth inclusion as i read that at last VW have produced a Golf GTI worthy of the moniker.