Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Heidfeld To Toyota? Honda?

The talk is not ralf will get dumped. the talk is, nick won't get dumped bfore ralf ;)

Is that Kubica face on your avatar?....niceeeeee

ralf will make a smart descion to go to BMW...but unfortunatly will be beaten by kubica...

And both test drivers, and the lolipop man, and...

I dont know why you guys think Ralf is not a good driver....agreed that he has won himself a few "Golden Arse of the race" awards....But collectively, he has always managed to stay with or beat his team mates. I dont think it is fair to compare him with Michael....I have not read anywhere that Ralf does not have a good work ethic. I think if the car is good, ralf is a better driver or more motivated rather otherwise.

I dont know....what do you guys think?

I dont know why you guys think Ralf is not a good driver....agreed that he has won himself a few "Golden Arse of the race" awards....But collectively, he has always managed to stay with or beat his team mates. I dont think it is fair to compare him with Michael....I have not read anywhere that Ralf does not have a good work ethic. I think if the car is good, ralf is a better driver or more motivated rather otherwise.

I dont know....what do you guys think?

Fair assessment.

The talk is not ralf will get dumped. the talk is, nick won't get dumped bfore ralf ;)

Which drivers are there for toyota if they chuck ralf and/or trulli???

But Ralf going to BMW seems very possible... BMW will not chuck Kubica(atleast until they can keep him) so only Nick is left...

btw, does anyone know how many years contract does Kubica have??

Which drivers are there for toyota if they chuck ralf and/or trulli???

But Ralf going to BMW seems very possible... BMW will not chuck Kubica(atleast until they can keep him) so only Nick is left...

I believe according to Polish law, it would 12 months per inch of his nose.... :eusa_think:

I believe according to Polish law, it would 12 months per inch of his nose.... :eusa_think:

A contract for a whole millenium? That must be a new record...

Actually, Ralf, according to polls about Germany's favourite driver post MS was actually the least favourite German!

Katy - is your avatar Kubica? If it is, it's brilliant!!

Katy - is your avatar Kubica? If it is, it's brilliant!!

it is :) Thanks :D

it's interesting that a simple doodle can be a spitting image of someone such as kubica :P

in a way it actually reminds me of doug funnie lol

49451.jpg

Heidfeld would be crazy to leave the BMW team. They have improved so much in the last season and off season testing that I can see the Swiss team pushing for wins in the not so distant future. As for RS, I rated him as reasonable in his Williams days. But Ithought JP-Montoya was more exciting.

Nick Heidfeld's manager has played down speculation of a switch to Toyota or Honda next year.

Werner Heinz insisted that negotiating with BMW Sauber about 2008 is the "highest priority", according to Sport Bild.

"I want to make that absolutely clear," the German added.

"With Toyota there has so far been no contact. The first discussions over Nick's future will naturally be with BMW.

"The only thing I can say is that Nick is definitely staying in formula one. He is one of the best drivers in the field and absolutely one of the best drivers who is on the market."

[PaddockTalk]

of course BMW is their main priority, mainly because Toyota and Honda are pretty s##t!

His drives this season thus far (touch wood!) and the past seasons (ok, maybe not prost ha or 2003 Sauber) have been more than enough to prove how good he is. I think nick is slowly losing the underdog image...

Heidfeld would be crazy to leave the BMW team. They have improved so much in the last season and off season testing that I can see the Swiss team pushing for wins in the not so distant future. As for RS, I rated him as reasonable in his Williams days. But Ithought JP-Montoya was more exciting.

BMW would be crazy to let Heifeld go! not the other way around. I dont think there are much good experienced drivers worth replacing him.

In think the number was 4

And as long as the story is concerned:

Nick's contract expires at the end of the season, BMW have option to extend it but they don't want to.

Dr Mario Theissen wants Vettel on the team , and he wants him bad.

Sebastian Vettel is following closely Kubica's path . He took his seat at M

Good thing about Heidfeld is that he has much experience. Did a lot of testing for a lot of years and can show guys like Kubica a thing or two and help them become what he could not. I wouldn't want to have two youngsters in both of my cars, thats usually for the smaller F1 teams. Look at Alonso & Hamilton pairing. 1 experienced and 1 rookie. perfect balance

I just don't see Ralf leaving Toyota :)

i can, into retirement!

why would heidfeld leave bmw? he is in a much better place right now and should be doing his best to sign a contract extension. sounds like a ploy by his manager to get mario to sign an extension..

Nick's contract expires at the end of the season, BMW have option to extend it but they don't want to.

Guys...

Yesterday during qualifying peter windsor of speedtv was sort off dishing it out to NH....he said NH had a habit of qualifying with very low fuel load, and compromising his race strategy.

For Nick to go to Toyota and Honda would be completely stupid. BMW Sauber clearly the 3rd best team and can deliver him podiums and race wins this season.