Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

No Engine Change For Kimi

In his best monotonous way listening to pink floyd's comfortably numb,Kimi Raikkonen told repoters:

"We are going to keep it, there is no reason to change it,That is the situation right now."

His Boss Jean Todt:

"Rather than talking about technical issues, it is a sporting matter,Since last year it is one engine for two weekends, we just completed the first race in Australia and we are going to keep both engines for Malaysia.

"The rumours started from speculation. It is true in the last laps of the Australian Grand Prix, Kimi had a problem with a pipe and he lost some water, very little water.

"We did some more checks and if it did not happen then Kimi simulated the problems during the free testing here in Malaysia and nothing demonstrated that we should change our programme which is to keep the same engine for Malaysia."

Ferrari must be confident its going to last the distance. :unsure:

A bit risky in my opinion in the Malaysian heat.

Time to change my PPP.

I hope it blows up in the 2nd lap on the race :D

in warm up lap would be much nicer :lol::lol:

The most humiliating thing would be for it to blow up on the last lap so thats what I hope happens :lol:

We should have a pool... When is Kimi's engine goin' to blow up?

We should have a pool... When is Kimi's engine goin' to blow up?

I be perfectly honest i dont mind when it blows up as long as i does blow up :D

The most humiliating thing would be for it to blow up on the last lap so thats what I hope happens :lol:

And then Alonso and DC slide on the ensuing oil slick. :P

How about right after he crosses the start-finish line as a winner?That would be impressive too!!!

Na, if it ends up in a ferrari win the fun goes away. Its much more fun to see them in the barrier or with smoke pouring out of them :D

Na the best thing would be seeing Massa spin on it. Double ferrari retirement bonanza :D

And in spanish we have a saying that goes: "I wish you the same you wish for me...twofold" :lol:

Na, if it ends up in a ferrari win the fun goes away. Its much more fun to see them in the barrier or with smoke pouring out of them :D

Agreed, but i'm, err.., a Ferrari fan... :naughty::lol:

:P

I don't really want them to fail, I would prefer to see Mclaren beat them on pace, but at the same time, the Raikkonen fanbois are starting to get on my nerves so I secretely hope his engine does blow

Intel VS Amd is not as bad now, the worst one is mactards, linuxtards and windows fanboys.

Ever since Vista's release they have been bitching about who copied who and what is more secure, better ETC

Intel VS Amd is not as bad now, the worst one is mactards, linuxtards and windows fanboys.

Ever since Vista's release they have been bitching about who copied who and what is more secure, better ETC

So which do you support? Intel/amd ....windows//mac/linux?

Will be a good test for the f2007's reliability. Kimi has said openly that he is not 100% happy with the car, but being a kimifan from his Mclaren days i'd say that he is one of the best at driving a car that handles like a pig!!!!!

Will be a good test for the f2007's reliability. Kimi has said openly that he is not 100% happy with the car, but being a kimifan from his Mclaren days i'd say that he is one of the best at driving a car that handles like a pig!!!!!

And the Ferrari handles likee a pig?????

Well i like both....

Amd is better but support for them is harder to find...

I find the opposite. AMD make good drivers, but intel's are awful. Community support for AMD is also very good. I have never had anything that wouldn't work because it was running on AMD

Thats a pretty amusing comment. McLaren's cars on the whole tend to handle very well. The 2005 car was just blindingly fast and the 2006 car just didn't get enough heat into its tyres. Handling in itself was not an issue

And the Ferrari handles likee a pig?????

No not exactly. But if Kimi's not fully happy with the current setup then his time spent with the average Mclaren cars of 2006 might be beneficial to him when he's putting down qualifying times.

But as we all now know Kimi got P3. not too bad. Massa looks really good to win this one though