Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Very Funny Str!

Toro Rosso put light spin on car row

Scuderia Toro Rosso put their particular spin on the customer car row on Friday with a cheeky press release after the practice sessions for the Malaysian Grand Prix.

The Italian squad, known for the peculiar style of their press releases, was protested by rivals Spyker on Thursday.

The Dutch squad are unhappy because they say Toro Rosso have not designed and manufactured their own car and are instead running a version of Red Bull Racing's RB3.

After FIA stewards rejected Spyker's protest, Toro Rosso's press office put its own peculiar spin on the customer car row with its post-practice press release.

"Scuderia Toro Rosso confirms that this press release paper was designed on the same computer as the Red Bull Racing press release paper," the press release said.

"Having flown out a ten strong legal team from Austria, the UK and Italy late last night, we can confirm that our paper complies fully with all regulations regarding media headed paper and the industry standard British Universal Length Layer Size Height Interface Template (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)."

Toro Rosso put light spin on car row

Scuderia Toro Rosso put their particular spin on the customer car row on Friday with a cheeky press release after the practice sessions for the Malaysian Grand Prix.

The Italian squad, known for the peculiar style of their press releases, was protested by rivals Spyker on Thursday.

The Dutch squad are unhappy because they say Toro Rosso have not designed and manufactured their own car and are instead running a version of Red Bull Racing's RB3.

After FIA stewards rejected Spyker's protest, Toro Rosso's press office put its own peculiar spin on the customer car row with its post-practice press release.

"Scuderia Toro Rosso confirms that this press release paper was designed on the same computer as the Red Bull Racing press release paper," the press release said.

"Having flown out a ten strong legal team from Austria, the UK and Italy late last night, we can confirm that our paper complies fully with all regulations regarding media headed paper and the industry standard British Universal Length Layer Size Height Interface Template (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.)."

Though I dont agree with their car, I do find their sense of humor a breath of fresh air.

:clap3: STR

I don't agree with the car but that was rather amusing

Still I expect the arbitration panel to look at the car more carefully than the stewards