Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Flavio And Todt Missing Their Babies!

Briatore, Todt missing their champions

Ferrari boss Jean Todt and Renault's Flavio Briatore are still struggling to adapt to life without Formula One champions Michael Schumacher and Fernando Alonso.

Double champion Fernando Alonso moved from Renault to McLaren at the end of last season while Ferrari's seven-time champion Michael Schumacher retired.

However both bosses seemed to forget that fact at a Malaysian Grand Prix news conference on Friday.

Briatore, in answering a question about how Renault would miss Alonso, talked about how he was happy with "Fernando and Heikki (Kovalainen)" while his main driver Giancarlo Fisichella was sitting next to him.

"Did I say 'Fernando'?", asked Briatore.

Moments later, Todt made a similar gaffe, referring to "Michael" as if Schumacher was still their main driver. The German's replacement, Kimi Raikkonen, was sitting just a short distance away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Fisi and Kimi!

In a seperate incident..............

Ferrari team principal Jean Todt said on Friday he would readily dump a sponsor who was unhappy with his driver Kimi Raikkonen's new tattoo.

The Finn got the tattoo on his right arm after he won his debut race for the Italian Formula One team in Australia last month.

When asked if he approved, Todt said he was fine with it as long as his driver was happy.

"I read about it. Of course, it was not part of the agenda, but the most important thing is our people," Todt told a news conference after Friday's free practice at the Malaysian Grand Prix.

"So, if Kimi is happy to put a tattoo on his face, it's okay. If he asks me my opinion, I'd say better put it somewhere else so it is not so disruptive or cause problems for the future.

"There are lots of things, smiling or not smiling but I don't care. If a sponsor would complain about the tattoo, I would prefer to change the sponsor to keep him happy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was really brave of Jean Todt to say that and in a way stupid too.............what if Marlboro didn't like Kimi's tattoo?

well no wonder....after all these years of attachment...this is bound to happen.

here is that tattoo.........

In a seperate incident..............

Ferrari team principal Jean Todt said on Friday he would readily dump a sponsor who was unhappy with his driver Kimi Raikkonen's new tattoo.

The Finn got the tattoo on his right arm after he won his debut race for the Italian Formula One team in Australia last month.

When asked if he approved, Todt said he was fine with it as long as his driver was happy.

"I read about it. Of course, it was not part of the agenda, but the most important thing is our people," Todt told a news conference after Friday's free practice at the Malaysian Grand Prix.

"So, if Kimi is happy to put a tattoo on his face, it's okay. If he asks me my opinion, I'd say better put it somewhere else so it is not so disruptive or cause problems for the future.

"There are lots of things, smiling or not smiling but I don't care. If a sponsor would complain about the tattoo, I would prefer to change the sponsor to keep him happy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was really brave of Jean Todt to say that and in a way stupid too.............what if Marlboro didn't like Kimi's tattoo?

See for a sponser to make a fuss abt a tatoo, he would be stupd and should n't be ther in the first place.. Ferrari can get a lot of sponsers if it wants...

TBH the tatoo isn't bad at all...

lol wtf's wrong with having a tatoo on your arm anyway, it's not like it's a message saying that that particular sponsor is a s##t hole of a company :laughing:

or is it? :eusa_think:

Meh idiots i dont see the big deal

It's sheer stupidity to have a permanent tatoo. Better to go for a peel off tatoo.

Females should never get a tatoo. Their bodies look best in natural skin.

No I meant the people that where complaining are idiots. Its just a freaking tattoo, its not gonna affect his ability to drive his car

You had asked what was on the tatoo so i just posted the magnifed image i found....

Females should never get a tatoo. Their bodies look best in natural skin.

Agreed