Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Rafa-

Is There Somewhere Where I Can Watch The Race Live?

Is there a place where I can watch the race live as it's delayed in Perth and I would like to watch it live, is there like a stream or something?

One didn't come up for the last Free Practise session, but there may be one for the race

Is there a place where I can watch the race live as it's delayed in Perth and I would like to watch it live, is there like a stream or something?

Hadn't i given you a pm...... I guess not, i will send you one, now...

Don't worry mate, just remembered Starsports is covering it as it was said during the Liverpool v Reading game I was watching through stream lol.

Matters best not discussed in public, in case Bernie comes knocking. You wouldn't want the site taken down, would you?

He can't take it down, it is a peer to peer streaming system, and the company that make the program cannot be held responsible for what its users decide to broadcast.

This application is not specifically designed for broadcasting F1 races

I meant this site.

Not that you are anything but entirely wrong, why do you think torrent search sites have to go host in certain countries? They don't store anything either...

Because some of them (like the pirate bay) openly refuse to remove copyrite infringing material.

If a site was asked to remove a copyrited item and complied it wouldn't be in trouble.

And Bernie cannot take down this site. Linking to the Sopcast application is not grounds for a takedown, Total F1 has nothing to do with the actual broadcast of the material

And piratebay et all have nothing to do with the actual storage or transfer of the material :rolleyes:

No, they don't but they actively support and encourage the sharing of copyrited material which is why the legal authorities are on their a$$es all the time. Torrent trackers that either:

A: Legitimate

B: Cooperate with requests to remove infringing materials

C: Index other sites content

Normally do not get looked at

No, they don't but they actively support and encourage the sharing of copyrited material which is why the legal authorities are on their a$$es all the time. Torrent trackers that either:

A: Legitimate

B: Cooperate with requests to remove infringing materials

C: Index other sites content

Normally do not get looked at

We have a busy site owner and 2-3 irregular mods. What's better, discouraging people from posting such links in the first place, or wait for legal notices and expect the mods orthe owner to come and remove them?

If posting these things is ok, torrents are ok, and that is a slippery slope.

Nobody is going to serve Total F1 with legal notices. I know how copyrite works, and they cannot shut us down for posting a link to an application like Sopcast. The application itself is perfectly legal

Sorry saw your message a bit late, but will send the pm now....

can I be in that list too? I wil appreciate it.

I work on the third shift and sometimes I am working will the race in on tv.

Its called a typing mistake. Go google it, as you are clearly too dense to notice one when you see it.

You dont' make the same typing mistake twice and you don't mistype -right as -rite. Face it, you claimed to know about copyright but you coldn't even spell it. :P

No, I made a spelling mistake.

Now unless you have a relavant comment to make, why don't you stop trying to derail this topic