Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Lewis, Nando, Kimi, Massa

• Lewis
    • Nando
    • Kimi
    • Massa
    • Fisi
    • Heidfield
    • Kovy
    • Other

I vote Lewis, this guy appears to be on a level with the great man. :clap3:

Ferrari are no where without MS et al

Lewis for me also - great drive by Alonso, but he owes a big share of that win to Lewis' work in the first stint. Cracking result for the team though!

No doubt that Lewis is the man of the race...In his second GP, he held both Ferraries back and showed like he's a veteran F1 driver...

My second vote would be Alonso...

My first post, and I am going to have to vote for Kimi. Mehcanical problems and all, he still was a contender and podiumed. Lewis is showing great promise and gets a +1 from me, but I still have to give it up to Kimi for running a hurt prancing pony to its max.

Lewis. For a young man, he soaked up immense pressure, used his brain to force Massa into a mistake, and never put a foot wrong. Highly impressive stuff

Hamilton, playing the number two to perfection. More of this and Dennis will be wondering if he did right in guaranteeing Alonso prime status in his contract.

My vote for Alonso: he was the one with balls entering the first corner and drove a faultless race from beginning to end. If he were Schumi all the Ferrari boys would be masturbating to his laps records...

Lewis: amazing. Now he really did impress me. Yet, he locked his wheels a couple of times, that's why I chose Fernando. Of course, LH is a rookie and kept Massa and Kimi behind him with a amazing skills and cold blood. This rate was an inch behind Fernando, but in general, I think they are both at the same level, skills wise. And both are above Massa and Kimi :P

My vote for Alonso: he was the one with balls entering the first corner and drove a faultless race from beginning to end. If he were Schumi all the Ferrari boys would be masturbating to his laps records...

Lap record? He didn't even get the fastest lap, and with the best car on the grid and a teammate who wasn't allowed to race him...

Lap record? He didn't even get the fastest lap, and with the best car on the grid and a teammate who wasn't allowed to race him...

Sorry, I meant lap times. And as for the best car...well, I would say the best car AND the best driver :naughty:

Let's see: the best car on the grid and a teammate who wasn't allowed to race him...where did I heard that before??? :eusa_think: Nope...I can't think of another team who ever did that, do you? :lol:

Sorry, I meant lap times. And as for the best car...well, I would say the best car AND the best driver :naughty:

Let's see: the best car on the grid and a teammate who wasn't allowed to race him...where did I heard that before??? :eusa_think: Nope...I can't think of another team who ever did that, do you? :lol:

Ferrari never had the best car during the Irvine years.

Interesting that you think Lewis is the best driver on ths grid, I wouldn't be so sure yet. We will have to wait until he is actually allowed to race to judge, though I agree that he is building up a case.

Lewis ofcourse. What great day he had. In his second GP, he jumps both the ferraris in the first cornet, soaks up the pressure from massa, makes a fool out of Massa and then holds of Kimi in the final stages.

Just imagine if he had given way to Massa in the first stint, Macca would have stugled fro this result.

Nando made a perfect Race. Lewis made it a too; the little difference is Nando won... Massa was the most "important" driver of the day. At least who made the biggest impact on the race result.

After the first two races we can conclude Ferrari has the best car; McLaren has the best driver lineup so far; BMW is thrid -very impressive; Williams is making it good, Honda is "in the oven" as Renault; Toyota... well is Toyota maybe someday will learn about F1 business. The rest is the same if they go away and play golf!

Hey, Kubica Dr. Mario is watching you! And Vettel is ready to jump into your car!!!! Robert you made more mistakes than Massa!!!!

Today F1 is a little bit different from 2006

I vote Lewis, this guy appears to be on a level with the great man. :clap3:

Ferrari are no where without MS et al

Nice to see you again Fed Up! I also voted for Hamilton. For someone so inexperienced he coped with the pressure very well indeed. I'm still not sure about his ultimate pace or technical ability. We'll have to wait to judge them against the very top men in anger, but he's very capable in wheel to wheel racing, withstanding pressure and in terms of physical fitness.

Hamilton, playing the number two to perfection. More of this and Dennis will be wondering if he did right in guaranteeing Alonso prime status in his contract.

Agreed! (Though they say I'm good at teasing? :lol:;) )

:controller:

:swoon:

:whistling:

Nando made a perfect Race. Lewis made it a too; the little difference is Nando won... Massa was the most "important" driver of the day. At least who made the biggest impact on the race result.

After the first two races we can conclude Ferrari has the best car; McLaren has the best driver lineup so far; BMW is thrid -very impressive; Williams is making it good, Honda is "in the oven" as Renault; Toyota... well is Toyota maybe someday will learn about F1 business. The rest is the same if they go away and play golf!

Hey, Kubica Dr. Mario is watching you! And Vettel is ready to jump into your car!!!! Robert you made more mistakes than Massa!!!!

Today F1 is a little bit different from 2006

Hamilton, he played a significant role in Alonso's victory, he held off Massa incredibly well, even when it looked almost certain that Massa had nailed him on the main pit straight, and then later held off Kimi. Not 1 tiny mistake all weekend.

Fernando was flawless but Hamilton's start, defensive driving, and keeping it all together really impressed me

Heidfeld, as usual, was very good too. I would just like to remind everyone that I said all along that Kubica will not outscore Nick this year, Nick has been up there with the frontrunners in both races now.

Go Hamilton, we are lucky to be witnessing this new chapter in F1 history!