Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Lewis, Nando, Kimi, Massa

• Lewis
    • Nando
    • Kimi
    • Massa
    • Fisi
    • Heidfield
    • Kovy
    • Other

i dont know :unsure:

ask the people from darker side :naughty:

I just suspect that Massa and Kimi could have been a lot closer if they had dispatched Lewis sooner.

I just suspect that Massa and Kimi could have been a lot closer if they had dispatched Lewis sooner.

yeah.... but for massa he is not able to pass nick twice in 2 races....so i dont know the outcome if he could catch alonso or not...kimi most certainly would not as he was handicapped by his engine i guess

He is a WDC... he won it fair and square... he cant say thanx to a rookie :rolleyes:

Maybe I am missing the point entirely but...what makes you think that Alonso didn't thank Lewis?????

I voted Lewis!

Best rookie debut since 1996.

and Rosberg deserves an honorable mention.

I think Nico could have been equally as good, had he have been in Lewis's position this season - in the second best car in the field...

Fernando is not an arrogant person, and it looks to me like he and lewis have a very good relationship with each other.

Quit trolling, if you have nothing positive to add to a thread don't bother posting

Fernando is not an arrogant person, and it looks to me like he and lewis have a very good relationship with each other.

True. He is not the most joyous or charming in the field, but hey, neither is Kimi :lol:

Just realised that we have two threads titled "Driver of the day" for some reason. Anyway here is my two cents worth again :D

Lewis Hamilton is my driver of the day. His start was nothing short of brilliant for a driver in his second GP. The way he defended against Massa was also fantastic. He handled the heat of Malaysia extremely well and came away with a solid second place. Job well done LH :clap3:

Quit trolling, if you have nothing positive to add to a thread don't bother posting

Even Alonso's mom probably thinks he's a bit arrogant, but for his legions of devoted blindly loving fans, he is the male Adonis with the most perfectly formed penis.

Kimi is the most intelligent, articulate and eloquent driver in the field, it is always a joy to hear his insightful view of the sport.

You claim that you are 22, why do you act like you are 12?

Do you really think that if Lewis could keep ahead of Kimi for the race distance that Alonso couldnt?

Alonso won on his own merit and Lewis can only be praised for bringing it in 2nd, there has been nothing to suggest that Lewis has the overall race pace and tactical craft that Alonso does and is famous for, yet. He's extremely good but he's not going to be on Alonso's level from the start.

Hamilton overtook both Ferrari's in the first 2 corners then successfully held them both off, allowing Alonso to build a huge gap and so Alonso had the race won from the beginning. You need to come down from your planet and start being able to see these things!

by the way i'm not saying Lewis is as good as Alonso - but I hope you accept that Lewis was a massive help in Alonso's victory

Sod Sutil, I wanna see Piquet Jr and Timo Glock in the cars! Piquet could do a waaay better job than Heikki

We have to be careful when we say things like Piquet can be better, just like everyone used to say about Heikki. Rookies tend to suffer massively when the grip level changes. It must be difficult for Heikki to take the Renault to its limits when there is low grip(compared to superglue Michelins). Fifi can handle such situations as he as more experience. Perhaps Piquet may even do worse than Heikki.

I don't think HE achieved that though and to be honest, I doubt it was his intention. I bet he was just hoping he'd trip over himself. I think we'll see Lewis' ego grow pretty big soon. Watch this space (obviously not THIS one)

I have heard and seen (in youtube) the way Lewis makes moves, I am quite impressed by his overtaking ability. He may lack the out right speed, perhaps there may be rookies who can out perform Lewis, but I think, Lewis really works hard behind the wheel. I dont think Lewis is here in F1 as Ron's charity, Lewis clealy earned it through hard work, he was supported by Ron only when the results started coming, not that Ron looked into his eyes and fell for him.

I understand you hate Lewis, its ok here. Because it would get boring to hear everyone praising him. Bring it on!

Hamilton overtook both Ferrari's in the first 2 corners then successfully held them both off, allowing Alonso to build a huge gap and so Alonso had the race won from the beginning. You need to come down from your planet and start being able to see these things!

by the way i'm not saying Lewis is as good as Alonso - but I hope you accept that Lewis was a massive help in Alonso's victory

Watch a re-run of the race, and you will get an idea of the evil handling of lewis's car in that first stint.

Watch a re-run of the race, and you will get an idea of the evil handling of lewis's car in that first stint.

also watchin the start of the race it loooked as tho massa got in the way of kimis stared prehaps he wud have kept LH at bay if that lumox had just not turned up!

That wasn't massa's fault. Raikkonen was behind him on the grid, and he couldn't exactly just let him through, he would have lost a lot of places.

I don't disagree with you, the start may not have helped kimi, but there was very little he could do. I think the starts of Alonso and Lewis kind of caught Massa off guard

So you think if Alonso wasent there Lewis would have won? He kept both Ferrari's behind him so if Lewis wasent there Alonso would have won being in the same car.

The Alonso hate is getting more far out it seems.

Did lewis holding up ferrari help Alonso? probably

Was it deliberate? no

Could Alonso have still won without the ferrari holdup? Hard to say, but he was a match for any clear air laptimes that either of them could do, so he still had a good chance.

The main thing that compramised Ferrari was their start, not Lewis I personally feel Alonso would still have had the pace to gently pull away from them