Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Lewis, Nando, Kimi, Massa

• Lewis
    • Nando
    • Kimi
    • Massa
    • Fisi
    • Heidfield
    • Kovy
    • Other

Heidfeld, as usual, was very good too. I would just like to remind everyone that I said all along that Kubica will not outscore Nick this year, Nick has been up there with the frontrunners in both races now.

Kubica hasn't been far behind, until BMW reliability comes into it, to be fair.

Even though I voted for Lewis, Nico Rosberg deserves a mention! He was driving wonderfully until his car gave up! Kubica showed why he still immature! So a bitter sweet vindication for JV!

Even though I voted for Lewis, Nico Rosberg deserves a mention! He was driving wonderfully until his car gave up! Kubica showed why he still immature! So a bitter sweet vindication for JV!

I think BMW/Michelin suits Kubica much better than BMW/Bridgestones. But, you must remember that he had problems with his car. But I dont really know if he could have matched NH.

nico deserves a better car. I hope some front running team sign Nico, and another front running team sign Sutil.

I think the overall lack of grip is stifling kubica, he is very aggressive

Sod Sutil, I wanna see Piquet Jr and Timo Glock in the cars! Piquet could do a waaay better job than Heikki

To be fair Massa never really put him under any great pressure, for some reason Massa simply settled into a rut and made no attempt to pass him. Massa's drive was on the whole rather disappointing, it would be nice to see him giving raikkonen a beating.

:lol: I think Lewis broke the little Imp's spirit...

Hamilton, he played a significant role in Alonso's victory, he held off Massa incredibly well, even when it looked almost certain that Massa had nailed him on the main pit straight, and then later held off Kimi. Not 1 tiny mistake all weekend.

Indeed. Imho he made the victory. He got an assist, if not a goal of his own!

Heidfeld, as usual, was very good too. I would just like to remind everyone that I said all along that Kubica will not outscore Nick this year, Nick has been up there with the frontrunners in both races now.

Yeah Nick was good, and will probably outscore Bob over the season, but Kubica had technical problems today, as in the other race this year.

:lol: I think Lewis broke the little Imp's spirit...

Indeed. He actually said his plan was to trick Massa into outbreaking himself, and it worked like a charm. Seeing a rookie so comprehensively outfoxing an established driver was so immensly amusing

Lewis, no question.

Nando owes him a thank you.

I think Nando thanked him when both came out of the cars. Both seemed thouroughly happy, and Denis and Haug looked as joyous as Kimi with an aching tooth! One thing you could say in favor of the Ferrari/Renault victories is that they usually seemed much more exultant. Anyways, both drivers seemed really ecstatic (and exhausted). If the Lewis-being-forced-to-yield-to-Alonso theory is right, Hammy does not seem too bothered, yet.

Indeed. He actually said his plan was to trick Massa into outbreaking himself, and it worked like a charm. Seeing a rookie so comprehensively outfoxing an established driver was so immensly amusing

I don't think HE achieved that though and to be honest, I doubt it was his intention. I bet he was just hoping he'd trip over himself. I think we'll see Lewis' ego grow pretty big soon. Watch this space (obviously not THIS one)

I don't think HE achieved that though and to be honest, I doubt it was his intention. I bet he was just hoping he'd trip over himself. I think we'll see Lewis' ego grow pretty big soon. Watch this space (obviously not THIS one)

:blink: watching intently here...

Alexander Wurz.

In a Williams, going from 19th to 9th. That's a drive my friend.

I think Nando thanked him when both came out of the cars. Both seemed thouroughly happy, and Denis and Haug looked as joyous as Kimi with an aching tooth! One thing you could say in favor of the Ferrari/Renault victories is that they usually seemed much more exultant. Anyways, both drivers seemed really ecstatic (and exhausted). If the Lewis-being-forced-to-yield-to-Alonso theory is right, Hammy does not seem too bothered, yet.

I totally support Alonso being the lead driver and Lewis supporting him, if thats what Mclaren have chosen.

Though im not an Alonso fan, it makes perfect sense.

Go with the double world champion over the Rookie any day.

Plus Lewis has been under the Dennis wing for so long that he will never question anything or go against the Mclaren grain.

It wouldnt be surprised if he has silver blood running through his veins!

I don't think so, it was a mix of clever car positioning and massa's impetuosity. He showed massa the gap, knowing Massa didn't have enough breaking distance. And I have seen nothing to suggest he has a problem with Arrogance

Hamilton...he did what Fisichella never could... :naughty:

Lewis, no question.

Nando owes him a thank you.

Do you really think that if Lewis could keep ahead of Kimi for the race distance that Alonso couldnt?

Alonso won on his own merit and Lewis can only be praised for bringing it in 2nd, there has been nothing to suggest that Lewis has the overall race pace and tactical craft that Alonso does and is famous for, yet. He's extremely good but he's not going to be on Alonso's level from the start.

Hamilton...he did what Fisichella never could... :naughty:

exellent point.

LH !!!!! Best driver of the day !!!!!

and

Massa the oppsite of that

As in worst driver of the night?

Do you really think that if Lewis could keep ahead of Kimi for the race distance that Alonso couldnt?

Alonso won on his own merit and Lewis can only be praised for bringing it in 2nd, there has been nothing to suggest that Lewis has the overall race pace and tactical craft that Alonso does and is famous for, yet. He's extremely good but he's not going to be on Alonso's level from the start.

exellent point.

My point was that Lewis put the win beyond doubt.

That deserves a thanks.

My point was that Lewis put the win beyond doubt.

That deserves a thanks.

He is a WDC... he won it fair and square... he cant say thanx to a rookie :rolleyes:

He is a WDC... he won it fair and square... he cant say thanx to a rookie :rolleyes:

Why not?

Is his ego so big?