Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GT 849

Australian Colleges

I can only pick from those ones, otherwise the cost goes way up. The unis I listed have an aggrement with the Cal state schools that they will only charge what we pay regulary for tuition. Right now I only pay $ 13,000 for the year including housing and food. If I were to go with another UNI not on the list it would be around $32,000 for the year.

That is such a rip-off. But are you sure it's 32,000 cause USD is stronger than AUD, and usually it costs around AUD20,000 per year. Unless you included the living costs, but then I don't suppose you need to spend AUD10,000 a year for that!

Unless you included the living costs, but then I don't suppose you need to spend AUD10,000 a year for that!

Oh he would ^_^

The 32,000 was a average of several different programs some were cheaper others were more expensive. They all included however cost of tuition, living, airfare and some spending money. While it does seem like a lot it is similiar to the price for a school in the U.S. if you went to another college outside of your state. I however don't have that kind of money hence why I go to a Cal State instead of a UC.

UK to toooooo expensive :(

for US suggest me some good uni for IT...

Firstly, post grad or undergrad?

Depends on your current academic record. What kind of schools are you looking for? Are you willing to fund your tuition or do you need a scholarship? Would you prefer an urban or a college town setting? Would harsh weather be a problem? Would you prefer plenty of Indians in your college? (could be beneficial for some fobs who need help with housing, transport etc)

answer those questions and make it easier for us to recommend some universities for you.

Firstly, post grad or undergrad?

Depends on your current academic record. What kind of schools are you looking for? Are you willing to fund your tuition or do you need a scholarship? Would you prefer an urban or a college town setting? Would harsh weather be a problem? Would you prefer plenty of Indians in your college? (could be beneficial for some fobs who need help with housing, transport etc)

answer those questions and make it easier for us to recommend some universities for you.

for Masters...

I'd be funding my education from a bank here...weather i guess will not be a problem...and plenty of indians in US colleges so that again would not be of problem as friends of my brother are there in US doing job in IT companies...so they can help me finding housing there...

University of Queensland is cool. The only other one from that list that is decent is Macquarie.

i hv heard compalins of F1 coverage in australia <_<

how would i live there with out it??? :naughty::blush:

i hv heard compalins of F1 coverage in australia <_<

how would i live there with out it??? :naughty::blush:

We do get the coverage its just rarely live. Take today for instance, the race coverage began in Australia about 80 minutes after the race reallly started.

We do get the coverage its just rarely live. Take today for instance, the race coverage began in Australia about 80 minutes after the race reallly started.

well that is lame....80 freaking mins... :blink: must hv 20 laps remaining by then.... :eusa_think:

We got the full race but it was 80 minutes late.

We got it live... and i was able to watch A1, GP2 and F1 on the same day :D

a gr8 day indeed for me... :clap3:

We got it live... and i was able to watch A1, GP2 and F1 on the same day :D

We now get GP2 live in India? :blink::(

Screw you guys, I'm going home :D:mf_tongue:

not to mention World Superbikes.

yup forgot to mention that too :clap3:

u better be :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Isn't it due to Karun...???

and to Darklord... you have to start watching it online and at unsual times, you will get used to it;...

It's not that, the annoying thing is it is not live, and I am so used to watching with live timing, so I end up wathcing a webcast, unelss I have more interesting things to do.