Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Be Really Scared He'll Be Back.

Great post...erm...you (So many called Raikkonen something here it's hard to tell each of you apart :lol: ) Can I suggest you taking a more distinguishable nick, like...mmmh...for example...Dorothy? :lol:

Anyways, glad to see someone who can really try to be objective within his own, unavoidable bias.

About Kimi, nonetheless, dream on! That poor-speaker, drink-addict, car-breaker, sh!t-taker will bethoroughly humiliated by Alonso, or Hammy, or the Renaults, or Liuzzi, or any combination of them! :mf_tongue:

Ok I will be objetive and unbiased:

Kimi is the best driver out there and that's it.

Did I do it right this times?

my prediction for tomorrow

Kimi

Massa

Hamilton

And Alonso taking "the maximun points he could take".

No problem...Dorothy (can we call you "Dotty"?) :lol:

Glad to see you can take a joke. Most in here seem to have lost that ability lately!

yeah thoses are Alonso's fan who are really scared and tense but you see htem changing their mood if Alonso gets another win by any chance or by any lucky situation agian.

[sarcasm]Wouldn't that be a tragedy[/sarcasm]

In truth it would, and maybe for you too. The more times we don't get to see a proper head to head between Fernando and Kimi the longer this bitter pointless comparison feud will linger on.

i think this war between the fans will rage for another decade or so. Oddly, the drivers themselves never slag each other off

TO YOU ALL ENJOY THE RACE IT IS GOING TO BE GOOOOOD AND TO ALL THE FERRARI FANS GOODLUCK MAY IT BE 1 AND 2 ---- 3 I HOPE BMW KICK THE MCLARENS BACK I DONT LIKE THEM AT ALL , ONE THING LAST YEAR MCLAREN'S ENJINS BLOW ALMOST EVERY RACE WHY DID IT NOT BLOW THIS YEAR , IT MUST BE SAME ENJIN AS LAST YEAR WITH THE ENJIN FREEZ RULL ?? DID THEY DO SOMETHING TO IT OR IS IT A NEW ENJIN THIS YEAR ?

yeah thoses are Alonso's fan who are really scared and tense but you see htem changing their mood if Alonso gets another win by any chance or by any lucky situation agian.

Whats to be scared of? So far McLaren has shown they are the stronger team even without the faster car and they are making big leaps in performance between the GP's. Everythings peachie ;)

Whats to be scared of? So far McLaren has shown they are the stronger team even without the faster car and they are making big leaps in performance between the GP's. Everythings peachie ;)

Well race is over Alonso was betaen fearly beaten even by Heidfeld no excuses about the car because LH did a great job today Now Kimi is BACK leading the WDC and I can say that HE IS BACK or better THEY ARE BACK.

Ferrari took everything

POLE

Fastest lap

1-3 places in the race

and the lead.

Anyway you can tell every possible excuse that you can figure out but you can never change what just happend today.

Well race is over Alonso was betaen fearly beaten even by Heidfeld no excuses about the car because LH did a great job today Now Kimi is BACK leading the WDC and I can say that HE IS BACK or better THEY ARE BACK.

Anyway you can tell every possible excuse that you can figure out but you can never change what just happend today.

Hamilton had the same tyre issues as Alonso but was in a much more comfortable position without anyone near behind so youd be twisting it trying to think it was Alonso's fault :rolleyes:

Could have been Hamilton's win if they got it right, real shame but Massa deserves it.

Oh and Alonso is technically leading still ;) and it aint over yet.

Ferrari took everything

POLE

Fastest lap

1-3 places in the race

and the lead.

Yep, only way they can do it...with a car much supperior. Dont worry as soon as McLaren evens out the race pace gap there will be no where to hide.

Hamilton had the same tyre issues as Alonso but was in a much more comfortable position without anyone near behind so youd be twisting it trying to think it was Alonso's fault :rolleyes:

Could have been Hamilton's win if they got it right, real shame but Massa deserves it.

Oh and Alonso is technically leading still ;) and it aint over yet.

Yep, only way they can do it...with a car much supperior. Dont worry as soon as McLaren evens out the race pace gap there will be no where to hide.

Let me see:

tyre issues

Could have been

if they got it right

it aint over yet

a car much supperior

excuses only excuses nothing more than that and is good to hear you saying could have been just like we the kimi's used to talk and i would like to see making up you mind it was a tyre issue, or a much supperior car i better say that alonso only perform when he got the supperior car he is the only driver from Mclaren or ferrari that have been fearly beaten by BMW

so keep feeding my excuses list meanwhile I am enjoy this gid victory today

WE ARE BACK. :clap3:

Let me see:

tyre issues

Could have been

if they got it right

it aint over yet

a car much supperior

excuses only excuses nothing more than that and is good to hear you saying could have been just like we the kimi's used to talk and i would like to see making up you mind it was a tyre issue, or a much supperior car i better say that alonso only perform when he got the supperior car he is the only driver from Mclaren or ferrari that have been fearly beaten by BMW

so keep feeding my excuses list meanwhile I am enjoy this gid victory today

WE ARE BACK. :clap3:

Since excuse has taken on a rather negative meaning for some reason you might want to consider "truth" to be a more appropriate word to use.

Last race who won? cars havent changed so by that we conclude Alonso won while Ferrari are in superior cars...boom goes that arguement right back in your face :naughty:

He was the only McLaren or Ferrari to have a BMW behind him...funny coincidence?

Makes you think, McLaren and BMW are 2nd tier of performance so why couldnt Kimi overtake Alonso while he was closer behind for much longer? Oh right yea must have something to do with Heidfeld spanking Kimi where they where teammates aswell ;) Just like Massa is spanking Kimi now :eusa_think:

Edit*- oh and the "If" was for Hamilton ;)

Since excuse has taken on a rather negative meaning for some reason you might want to consider "truth" to be a more appropriate word to use.

Last race who won? cars havent changed so by that we conclude Alonso won while Ferrari are in superior cars...boom goes that arguement right back in your face :naughty:

He was the only McLaren or Ferrari to have a BMW behind him...funny coincidence?

Makes you think, McLaren and BMW are 2nd tier of performance so why couldnt Kimi overtake Alonso while he was closer behind for much longer? Oh right yea must have something to do with Heidfeld spanking Kimi where they where teammates aswell ;) Just like Massa is spanking Kimi now :eusa_think:

Edit*- oh and the "If" was for Hamilton ;)

this not a coincidence is an underperform from Alonso.

And I think that Kimi is being spanking form another stablished driver in formula but Alonso is being spanking by a ROOKIE, do you any difference? can you see it or you need some help? just tell me I am here to help you.

About last race I am coming in the same lavel as you here is my excuse

Kimi had a de-tuned engine and Massa was tricked by the same rookie that is trashing Alonso.

Am I learning something from you?

Ur making yourself sound like u actually are Kimi Raikonnen!

probably I am his brother, I was posting here at the same time that kimi was in the press conference.

this not a coincidence is an underperform from Alonso.

And I think that Kimi is being spanking form another stablished driver in formula but Alonso is being spanking by a ROOKIE, do you any difference? can you see it or you need some help? just tell me I am here to help you.

About last race I am coming in the same lavel as you here is my excuse

Kimi had a de-tuned engine and Massa was tricked by the same rookie that is trashing Alonso.

Am I learning something from you?

You mean the rookie thats higher rated then Massa who is spanking the overrated Kimi? Meaning he's better then the Ferrari driver lineup... that rookie who is tied for leading the championship with "the fastest driver in the world" Kimi and 2 time WDC Alonso?

Can we guess who has the harder teammate to compete against? Kimi's making a complete meal of it when he's got everything he needs (or atleast what the fanboys said all he needs to win a WDC).

Only thing Alonso did that effected him worse then Hamilton this race was choosing a much heavier fuel load to start with, which was a mistake of McLaren early on in 2006. A month until next race and McLaren has proven to have a faster developement then Ferrari (as Cav questioned recently) so its really far from over.

You mean the rookie thats higher rated then Massa who is spanking the overrated Kimi? Meaning he's better then the Ferrari driver lineup... that rookie who is tied for leading the championship with "the fastest driver in the world" Kimi and 2 time WDC Alonso?

Can we guess who has the harder teammate to compete against? Kimi's making a complete meal of it when he's got everything he needs (or atleast what the fanboys said all he needs to win a WDC).

Only thing Alonso did that effected him worse then Hamilton this race was choosing a much heavier fuel load to start with, which was a mistake of McLaren early on in 2006. A month until next race and McLaren has proven to have a faster developement then Ferrari (as Cav questioned recently) so its really far from over.

I had a feeling that you'd find it hard to accept that Alonso had been outperformed by a rookie

So i guess that you know that ferrari is using the car as it started the season and i guess that you know that this means a lot of improvement for the next race, I guess taht you know that this means that ferrari has a lot more field for improvement than Mclaren who already had improved their car, this means that part of the development of that car is already in the car and that you are just about to see the beggining of the development from the Ferrari side this will not give you enough reason to talk about improvement for the next race.

And about Massa/LH I see that Kimi is lead Massa by five point but I see LH with a zero point difference, and yes I am taking about a rookie leading you idol, nothing more.

Man just admit that Alonso was trashed today and you better get used to it LH is making history in his nose and in your nose too.

I had a feeling that you'd find it hard to accept that Alonso had been outperformed by a rookie

he was indeed outperformed by hamilton today...

Alonso suffers fall from grace http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=202334

Fernando Alonso owned up to being way off the pace in Sunday's Bahrain GP and admitted he had "no confidence" in his McLaren.

After storming to victory a week earlier in Malaysia, the double World Champion struggled in Bahrain, finishing in a lowly fifth place.

"I was not competitive," he conceded. "The goal is the podium and today we did not achieve that.

"I found no confidence in the car. I had oversteer and understeer - often at the same time."

Perhaps the most interesting comment made by Alonso, however, was his response to the observation that team-mate Lewis Hamilton had once again performed superbly.

"Yes," he replied tersely.

He said it all HE was not competitive, now i would like to hear something about Alonso's superb knowledge to set up a car and stuff like that. look how he says WE did not achive, I guess that he means he did not achive because LH took a podium position and his position has nothing to do with the team the car was good to finish in the podium LH did, but there was no lucky situation for him with the guys on front of him, this means no luck-no result.

I am really enjoying the moment after all that was said.

Schadenfreude is all Kimi fans can exult in right now :P

Kimi finished ahead of Alonso and like metallica says "nothing else matters"

Kimi didn't have an evil handling car to contend with, and he was outgunned by a rookie. Priceless!

Lets see....Alonso's suffering from a poor handling McLaren in the 2nd stint and gets overtaken by a BMW while at the same time Hamilton is dropping a second a lap to Massa who he kept up with the rest of the time (big gap between him and Kimi though, quick Cav make a McLaren team orders thread since Alonso helped him by holding back Kimi at the start), they are on the same tyres and both went for a relatively long middle stint..... 2+2=?

If they went on hard's, which we saw from the last stint clearly suited the McLaren's much better, Hamilton would have been all over Massa and fighting for the win.

If you cant understand it really shows how desperate you are to throw mud at Alonso.

Alonso couldn't get past Heidfeld on the hard tyres either.

Alonso was outclassed, pure and simple. If his car was 'evil handling', that's his own problem.

That is true but help me a lot to know what Alonso is saying when he is speaking in his best language and is expressing what he really feel or think without the barrier of language, whwn he is speaking in english he find himself in sitaution when he is not using the best word but when he is speaking spanish I know exactly what he means, and like i said before there are circunstance where you just can translate for spanish to english everything that is said because english is a lot more limited language than spanish and probably that is why some people do not translate everything in the right way to english because sometimes is just imposible.

So that provides proof than he definately said these things then?

In truth it would, and maybe for you too. The more times we don't get to see a proper head to head between Fernando and Kimi the longer this bitter pointless comparison feud will linger on.

Its nothing against Raikkonen, I just feel that one of the best sights in F1 is that of a ferrari grinding to a halt. I have nothing against Raikkonen himself, I just hate ferrari

Alonso couldn't get past Heidfeld on the hard tyres either.

Alonso was outclassed, pure and simple. If his car was 'evil handling', that's his own problem.

You mean when he was back on pace and they where fighting through backmarkers? before they got into the backmarkers Alonso was consistantly pulling back up. Guess what? so was Hamilton to Massa :o