Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Be Really Scared He'll Be Back.

Round 1

This thread was made saying Kimi will be back to winning and better then ever for Bahrain. He finished 3rd with a very mundane race.

Now its being used to say Ferrari will have a speed advantage (which they already had) and Kimi will be back winning in Spain....

Your really scaring me with this pattern ;)

to be honest with you as long as thre is a red car(Ferrari) winning the race I don't care much about the order specially if the other one is beating Alonso too and as a gift LH is in front of him as well, that will give me a lot to post about.

Ferrari won the last race, two cars on podium, a podium share with a Mclaren but not Alonso's believe me that at the end of the race I was one of the happiest man on earth, just check the post # 151 and you will see how happy I was.

Completely missed the point. You predicted Kimi was going to win in Bahrain because of the dodgy overhyped propiganda you swallowed and then made a thread about it, you end up with egg on your face and just like a dog cant cant stop eating until its so full it gets sick (then eats more) you go and do the exact same thing for the next race...in the exact same thread :D

The comic value of this constant desperate stuggle for confidence in your driver is so sad its hilarious.

i'm surprised kimi made these comments because now if he does dominate no-one will be shocked or incredibly impressed, following the comments he has made about his new speed. But if he doesnt win, he's now set himself up to look very silly indeed

Completely missed the point. You predicted Kimi was going to win in Bahrain because of the dodgy overhyped propiganda you swallowed and then made a thread about it, you end up with egg on your face and just like a dog cant cant stop eating until its so full it gets sick (then eats more) you go and do the exact same thing for the next race...in the exact same thread :D

The comic value of this constant desperate stuggle for confidence in your driver is so sad its hilarious.

You have a point here, of course. However, what makes me very hopeful is, that even though Kimi said before Bahrain, that because he gets full-powered engine he will hopefully be competent, it was only a WISH from him, nothing proved. Now the situation is different: Kimi has tested new setup and it is a proved fact that the new setup fits for him very well.

So, we don't have to hope that the change in question would be a step forward, but it has already been proved in practice, that he is fast again.

Round 1

This thread was made saying Kimi will be back to winning and better then ever for Bahrain. He finished 3rd with a very mundane race.

Now its being used to say Ferrari will have a speed advantage (which they already had) and Kimi will be back winning in Spain....

Your really scaring me with this pattern ;)

Round 1 winner: Schumikonen... (this is a fighting match with boxing/ blades/guns not words; thus since you are against the rules you lose the round) :P

Round 2 Commence

Once again, it's back 2 the old sig :lol: !

Thats what i was trying to update...

btw, no mention of the referee?? This is the first match in which there is one....

Round 1 has to be confirmed by goferrarigo wherever he is! I think he's online now!

Yup he is..

the results are confirmed and cannot be disputted, Round 2 will commence shortly..

No press conferences.... and no saying that the umpire cannot spell

You have a point here, of course. However, what makes me very hopeful is, that even though Kimi said before Bahrain, that because he gets full-powered engine he will hopefully be competent, it was only a WISH from him, nothing proved. Now the situation is different: Kimi has tested new setup and it is a proved fact that the new setup fits for him very well.

So, we don't have to hope that the change in question would be a step forward, but it has already been proved in practice, that he is fast again.

And he was fast enough to win in last race but he was not so good in qualifying compromising his race, anyway Ferrari won and as Kimi said he was unhappy with the set up of the car the first three races but now he found a set up that work better for him, he didn't win last race but he did a great job beating Alonso the so called god, and now he is going to do better Kimi was faster the two days that he tested while Alonso had the 13th fastest time in the overall test.

Kimi said that he'd be back and he was back in the speed needed to win, he couldn't win last time but that doesn't mean that he can not win, he said that he could have won the three races so far and I believe it, he has made a couple of mistakes but he is there and nobody had to check his car to find out what is happening with his speed like happended to Alonso, Kimi' speed is there and you will see it.

Round 1 winner: Schumikonen... (this is a fighting match with boxing/ blades/guns not words; thus since you are against the rules you lose the round) :P

Round 2 Commence

Thats what i was trying to update...

btw, no mention of the referee?? This is the first match in which there is one....

I am going to give a warning to Player 1 before the fight continues:

I don't want you leave the forum like Shane2 who quit beacuse he couldn't stand the fire, I told him to change to Ferrari but he didn't listened, then one day he realized what you haven't realize yet, that Kimi is ruling now and he is going to rule thi whole season, and that is why Shane2 is not among us today, the same can happend to you and I don't want you to leave, I need some Alonso's fan to fight with here.

I should create a poll on this battle!

the poll was closed and that is not fear, when I read it looks like I lost 1-0, I could only read about Elgo who voted for Player 1.

Yes because we all know how teat time sheets tend to be true fror races...

If your gonna take it seriously about having a judge maybe you should go with someone else, clues in the name as to whats wrong there.

If your gonna take it seriously about having a judge maybe you should go with someone else, clues in the name as to whats wrong there.

You should know mate i am only joking over here out of boredom...(thus the simley after the annoucment of the results)

Haug rules out driver hierarchy at McLaren

Posted 09 May 2007 at 18:19 GMT

Norbert Haug has once again ruled out the establishment of a 'number one' driver at McLaren-Mercedes in 2007.

After world champion Fernando Alonso and impressive rookie Lewis Hamilton ended the opening three races of the season jointly leading the drivers' championship, the competition director for Mercedes-Benz said they will continue to be treated equally.

"There are not only two drivers in the team, but also the two crews who look after their cars," 54-year-old Haug told the magazine 'Spiegel'.

Not implementing a driver hierarchy within a top Formula One team, such as like Michael Schumacher's former position at Ferrari, has traditionally impeded its quest for the title.

But German Haug said McLaren's philosophy is different to Ferrari, the Italian team which is likely to get behind either Felipe Massa or Kimi R

Haug rules out driver hierarchy at McLaren

Posted 09 May 2007 at 18:19 GMT

Norbert Haug has once again ruled out the establishment of a 'number one' driver at McLaren-Mercedes in 2007.

After world champion Fernando Alonso and impressive rookie Lewis Hamilton ended the opening three races of the season jointly leading the drivers' championship, the competition director for Mercedes-Benz said they will continue to be treated equally.

"There are not only two drivers in the team, but also the two crews who look after their cars," 54-year-old Haug told the magazine 'Spiegel'.

Not implementing a driver hierarchy within a top Formula One team, such as like Michael Schumacher's former position at Ferrari, has traditionally impeded its quest for the title.

But German Haug said McLaren's philosophy is different to Ferrari, the Italian team which is likely to get behind either Felipe Massa or Kimi R

Guess that's 1 up for Schumikonnen!

Is the battle still on? last i heard Player one was calling for my resignation....

Is the battle still on? last i heard Player one was calling for my resignation....
Well, it's all up 2 you if the battle is still on!

Well, it's all up 2 you if the battle is still on!

Well i am here, schumikonen is here, player 1 may have left....

you bloody well know how to provoke a war! :P ....do not speak about bible anymore you devil! :P:D

Do you really think so?

I believe that this is why we lost Shane2 but he didn't admit it, I hope Player 1 can stay a little longer.

Alonso: Ferrari will be tough to catch

10 May 2007

Over the past few days many people in the paddock have grown concerned that after analysis of lap times in last week's Barcelona test, it looks like Ferrari may have improved the pace of its car by at least half-a-second a lap, and some even suggesting it could be closer to a full second. Reigning champion Fernando Alonso is aware of that and warned that the red cars will be difficult to beat.

"Catching them will not be easy because they've been developing their car a lot," Alonso told the El Pais newspaper. "McLaren needs to find something in the next few months that catches Ferrari out in development and gets us ahead. That's what we're working on."

"In last week's test we tried various things that will give us maybe three tenths per lap, but I'm sure Ferrari will also have found that time," he warned.

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=205035

Now it's not only my words, FA is saying the same so, sunday is expected to be a great day for me, but you never know what can happend in the race, anyway the speed is there like I said before.

In Dijon, many years ago, one man in a normally-aspirated Ferrari beat the crap out of a turbo-powered Renault. Don't disregard the human element. Ferrari haven't won Spain yet.

In Dijon, many years ago, one man in a normally-aspirated Ferrari beat the crap out of a turbo-powered Renault. Don't disregard the human element. Ferrari haven't won Spain yet.

yeah agreed.... I think McLaren are not giving it too much and they will be competitive in the race and only that matters not all the testing figures... :blush: