Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Be Really Scared He'll Be Back.

lets not make this another alonso-bashing fest. Its good news to see that there's no chance of team orders at mclaren! (well not until one of them has no mathematical chance anyway)

In Dijon, many years ago, one man in a normally-aspirated Ferrari beat the crap out of a turbo-powered Renault. Don't disregard the human element. Ferrari haven't won Spain yet.

That's why I said "you never know what can happend in the race" I know that even the most prepared team and driver can loose a race for almost nothing, I always say that I like the races because only God knows who is going to win

Anyway I hope to see three red dressed guys(Ferrari) in the podium next Sunday...... and LH to complete the podium.

Raikkonen to be main rival says Alonso

World champion Fernando Alonso has named Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen as an obvious contender for the 2007 title. After three races this season, Spaniard Alonso shares the lead of the drivers' standings with the Finn, but also his McLaren teammate and rookie Lewis Hamilton.

In an interview with the newspaper El Pais, however, the 25-year-old singled out Raikkonen as the rival who is most likely to maintain his presence near the very top of the order after a close battle this season.

"Without a doubt, he has all the ingredients to be one of the main candidates," Alonso said.

"(Raikkonen) has the experience of having fought for a lot of titles, in 2003, 2004, and 2005, and I think he will be there during the whole championship."

In a separate interview last week, Alonso suggested that the current four-way tussle for title supremacy - involving Hamilton and also Raikkonen's teammate Felipe Massa - would last only until mid-season.

He added: "Eventually one or two will have some bad luck or stop achieving such good results, so that at the end of the championship probably only two or three will be left to fight."

The question of who will fight for the 2007 title is a fascinating and highly debatable one.

"It looks as though Hamilton and Massa are both capable of making a fight of it with their teammates," Toro Rosso co-owner Gerhard Berger observed to the German magazine Sport Bild.

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner, meanwhile, said: "I would say Kimi or Fernando have the biggest chances, but it is too difficult to really say at the moment."

And Spyker's Colin Kolles added: "The title fight will be as close at the end of the season as it is now."

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=205066

I am not saying anything, I am just posting the news.

That's why I said "you never know what can happend in the race" I know that even the most prepared team and driver can loose a race for almost nothing, I always say that I like the races because only God knows who is going to win

Anyway I hope to see three red dressed guys(Ferrari) in the podium next Sunday...... and LH to complete the podium.

You should not speak about God... :P

Well i am here, schumikonen is here, player 1 may have left....

I'll have plenty of time for this on the week commencing 21st of May but until then im busy with more important stuff.

Even so you "judging" is still a retarded idea, if you disagree then why dont we get Shane2 to judge instead? the over inflated bias is still there just its for the other team. Unless you reply saying then why dont we get someone we know can be impartial, you have nothing left to say on the matter.

Schumikonen if you think i'm scared of you...

This will be the first compliment I shall ever pay to Cav, because he was a million times better at debating hysterically then you. Our debates would go on for longer, more detail and with solid facts from both sides (instead of just highlighting media dribble like you do), and look....i'm still here after it all! So you have no hope, even with your gang of Kimitards and bias referee you'd all still have a voice in the back of you head knowing when something I say is right, dosent matter even if it gets silenced so you can try and keep a cool front because it will build up so much you will have absolute distain for visiting this forum and one day realise entering it would be too much of a hazzle...I will never stop because making people like you feel that uncomforable is what drives me.

Schumikonen if you think i'm scared of you...

This will be the first compliment I shall ever pay to Cav, because he was a million times better at debating hysterically then you. Our debates would go on for longer, more detail and with solid facts from both sides (instead of just highlighting media dribble like you do), and look....i'm still here after it all! So you have no hope, even with your gang of Kimitards and bias referee you'd all still have a voice in the back of you head knowing when something I say is right, dosent matter even if it gets silenced so you can try and keep a cool front because it will build up so much you will have absolute distain for visiting this forum and one day realise entering it would be too much of a hazzle...I will never stop because making people like you feel that uncomforable is what drives me.

:clap3: This is exactly the kind of answer that I was expecting from you, now I know that you will fight till the end too, now our referee is not biased he is just an inside referee, go back a couple of post if you don't understand this, Shane2 wouldn't be a good judge he is biased, and looks like you haven't say anything right because I haven't listened any voice so far, right now only Alonso's fans can be silenced, there was nothing wrong found in his car so it was his driving the only cause for what happend last race, of course, now he say that he wants to forget it btu I guess that he is the one listening a voice in the back of his head reminding him that LH was ahead of him adn that he couldn't do the job, I understand this, I would be trying to forget and hoping for better times too.

I never said that you are scared of me, you as an Alonso's fan are scared for different reasons on the track like LH a rookie doing what he is doing with a 2 times WDC and some others that you know.

I'll have plenty of time for this on the week commencing 21st of May but until then im busy with more important stuff.

Even so you "judging" is still a retarded idea, if you disagree then why dont we get Shane2 to judge instead? the over inflated bias is still there just its for the other team. Unless you reply saying then why dont we get someone we know can be impartial, you have nothing left to say on the matter.

Well then the match is posponed till 21st May due to contractual aggrements on the side of both the players....

And the difference between me and Shane is Shane can never give Ferrari credit for anything, i have given Alonso and Renalt credit for their championships....They have worked hard for it...

oh and btw, you forgot to read this:-

You should know mate i am only joking over here out of boredom...(thus the simley after the annoucment of the results)

The race is over, what do I have to say about it?

Let me start with Kimi: There is no way to know if he was in a good strategy or not due to his DNF which wasn't his fault, looks like he was heavier than Massa but he didn't make it to the first stop so we don't know for sure. Anyway he'll be back.

Massa: did a perfect job at the start he kept his position like the best, so there no much to add to this.

Hamilton: He continues doing more than what the team is expecting from him, now he is the leader of the championship and this is making things harder for Alonso. The rookie keep beating the two times WDC, this is becoming a trend.

Alonso: The great looser of the day, now he is blaming Massa for the crash between them, pointing fingers as usual when things are not going his way, after the crash he was driving very fast so his is the only one to blame, things could have been worse for him but he keeps being the lockiest driver, Kimi was beating him and NH had a strong strategy but we all know the story.

The race is over, what do I have to say about it?

Let me start with Kimi: There is no way to know if he was in a good strategy or not due to his DNF which wasn't his fault, looks like he was heavier than Massa but he didn't make it to the first stop so we don't know for sure. Anyway he'll be back.

Massa: did a perfect job at the start he kept his position like the best, so there no much to add to this.

Hamilton: He continues doing more than what the team is expecting from him, now he is the leader of the championship and this is making things harder for Alonso. The rookie keep beating the two times WDC, this is becoming a trend.

Alonso: The great looser of the day, now he is blaming Massa for the crash between them, pointing fingers as usual when things are not going his way, after the crash he was driving very fast so his is the only one to blame, things could have been worse for him but he keeps being the lockiest driver, Kimi was beating him and NH had a strong strategy but we all know the story.

:secret: Remember you told us "Kimi reckons he'll be back in Bahrain"? May I ask Bahrain, which year? :harhar:

:secret: Remember you told us "Kimi reckons he'll be back in Bahrain"? May I ask Bahrain, which year? :harhar:

The scared ones are Ferrari now...He started to brake the cars again!

Did anyone else think Alonso was being a bit dangerous in the way he came back on to the circuit, narrowly avoiding a massive crash with Hamilton & Kimi? That was sooo close! And then he has the nerve to say it was Massa's fault that he was on the grass in the first place!

After the race one of Alonso's excuses was that his car was damaged - I dont think any of us saw any evidence of any damage on his car or in his driving. I'm not calling him a liar but I wouldnt like to think that he would make up an excuse, cos Alonso usually admits when he's been beaten

Did anyone else think Alonso was being a bit dangerous in the way he came back on to the circuit, narrowly avoiding a massive crash with Hamilton & Kimi? That was sooo close! And then he has the nerve to say it was Massa's fault that he was on the grass in the first place!

After the race one of Alonso's excuses was that his car was damaged - I dont think any of us saw any evidence of any damage on his car or in his driving. I'm not calling him a liar but I wouldnt like to think that he would make up an excuse, cos Alonso usually admits when he's been beaten

Yeah i guess that was a wrong move by him...he might be thinking if hammy can pull a move on massa so does he...doing this he almost collided with hammy n kimi...i dont see what was the massa's fault may be he qualified ahead of him was a fault in alonso's mind...

Alonso said he was slightly in front of Massa, but Massa had the inside line and Alonso was trying to get past where there just wasnt any room to do so, and banged into the side of Massa who was just holding his position. Thats my take anyway

Alonso said he was slightly in front of Massa, but Massa had the inside line and Alonso was trying to get past where there just wasnt any room to do so, and banged into the side of Massa who was just holding his position. Thats my take anyway

Yup, that's how it looked to me...

Stay tuned, there is a thread about Alonso's dangerous driving coming soon.

Stay tuned, there is a thread about Alonso's dangerous driving coming soon.

i look forward to it. But try and make sure its an honest and fair analysis rather than a tirade of abuse calling alonso a filthy piece of scum!

I was thinking about theses things I saw the race again and I didn't see any damage to the car and when I heard that he was talking about dangerous move I thought about his move getting into the track again he didn't think about the rest of the drivers he just thought about him and that was the dangerous move, Massa did what he was suppose to do, he closed the door to Alonso other way everybody will be talking today about his mistake at the start like he did in Malassya, If Alonso think this move dangerous he should be considering starting every race from the pits.

And that is the right one.

i look forward to it. But try and make sure its an honest and fair analysis rather than a tirade of abuse calling alonso a filthy piece of scum!

Alonso is a great driver and that is why I get so happy when he gets beatten specially by a rookie.

[quote name='Quiet One' post='194366' date='May 13 2007, 04:34 PM'] :secret: Remember you told us "Kimi reckons he'll be back in Bahrain"? May I ask Bahrain, which year? :harhar: [/quote]

Hey, you should give me a little more time to think about my excuse, I am looking for a good one so good that nobody will think it is an excuse, I've been thinking about changing the title to "Ferrari will be back" or something like that but I found a news that is really scaring me like Ecapdeville just said and this is the one:

[b]Ferrari will help Kimi to improve [/b]
Ferrari will continue to help Kimi Raikkonen to improve his pace in 2007. That was the message in Barcelona on Sunday of technical director Mario Almondo, who confirmed that the Finn had retired from the Spanish grand prix with an alternator failure. 27-year-old Raikkonen was also notably off the pace of his Brazilian teammate Felipe Massa all weekend in Spain, though, despite pre-race boasts that they had got to the bottom of his struggle at the previous three races this year.

"We are continuously going through the methodology of improving the performance of our drivers," Almondo said, "but it's also combined with the characteristic of the package.

He added: [b]"I have to say that we are doing a decent job but we also know that we could do it better and we are planning some action in order to still improve."[/b]
Raikkonen left the circuit mid-race on Sunday without attending the usual post-race technical briefings.
[url="http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=206174"]http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=206174[/url]

I could say well everybody can see that is the team's fault, that would be a good excuse but then I recall tht Mcalren said this about Alonso and he is not doing any better and Toyota said the same about Ralph and he is not improving eather so or Ferrari is really going to help Kimi or he will be lacking for pace like Alonso and Ralph.

Anyway Massa won the race and he was lapping a second faster than Mclaren at some stages of the race so there is nothing to fear YET.

even I had to laugh at this! good one the Quiet One :lol:

That was really a good one but I found a good answer for all of you who think like this.

The name of this thread is He'll be back and what keep this thread alive is that he is still trying to come back if he do it one day, this thread will be useless.

That was really a good one but I found a good answer for all of you who think like this.

The name of this thread is He'll be back and what keep this thread alive is that he is still trying to come back if he do it one day, this thread will be useless.

:laughing: