Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Be Really Scared He'll Be Back.

Kimi Raikkonen reckons he will be back on top this weekend when he races in Bahrain with a brand-new Ferrari engine.

The Finn came third in Sunday's Malaysian race after spending most of the 56 laps conserving his Ferrari engine, which suffered a water leak at the previous race weekend.

Raikkonen's P3 meant race-winner Fernando Alonso was able to take a two-point lead in the Drivers' standings, while McLaren rookie, Lewis Hamilton, is just two points behind Raikkonen.

The Finn, though, intends having both McLaren drivers trailing in his wake at this weekend's Bahrain race and hopefully, trailing in the standings as well come Monday morning.

"We will get a new fresh engine for Bahrain," Raikkonen told Autosport.. "That makes me feel very optimistic.

"When we have our whole package working 100%, we should be back to the same speed as what we had in Melbourne.

"Before the season we had a good test at Sakhir circuit. For sure, McLaren has improved since that, but at least we should be able to challenge them better than in Sepang.

"You never know before the weekend how it will go. F1 moves on so amazingly quickly and so many things can happen during the race, also.

"I just expect that we are in a better shape than we were last Sunday. The team makes everything they can to get us back to the winning speed."

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=201165

If I was a Mclaren fan I'd be scared and quiet because the tide is getting back to normal and we (Ferrari's fans) willl be around just to make sure that you all know who is the boss here :naughty:

Meh I am not scared of ferrari at all. The McLaren is a lot closer in pace to them than it was in Melbourne so they won't run away and hide, and the Malaysian GP already showed that Ferrari's tactical astuteness leaves something to be desired.

I am confident that McLaren can overcome Ferrari once we are in the European season, the MP4-22 is a very good car.

Meh I am not scared of ferrari at all. The McLaren is a lot closer in pace to them than it was in Melbourne so they won't run away and hide, and the Malaysian GP already showed that Ferrari's tactical astuteness leaves something to be desired.

I am confident that McLaren can overcome Ferrari once we are in the European season, the MP4-22 is a very good car.

Just let me remind you this, Mclaren already changed part of the car to make it faster since the first race and Ferrari is using the same car but eventualy Ferrari is going to do the same and once again things will be a lot harder for Mclaren, and like you can see Ferrari drivers are pretty sure that they can handle Mclaren with this unchanged car so once the car is updated wich is unlikely to happend until the european season, Ferrari will have the upper hand until the end of the season, so yes I would be really scared but right now I am on the right side and unlike you I don't have to be scared.

besides they dont need beter equipment theve got kimi !!!!!!!!!!!

Just let me remind you this, Mclaren already changed part of the car to make it faster since the first race and Ferrari is using the same car but eventualy Ferrari is going to do the same and once again things will be a lot harder for Mclaren, and like you can see Ferrari drivers are pretty sure that they can handle Mclaren with this unchanged car so once the car is updated wich is unlikely to happend until the european season, Ferrari will have the upper hand until the end of the season, so yes I would be really scared but right now I am on the right side and unlike you I don't have to be scared.

I am not scared about anything I am confident McLaren can win the championship. McLaren have a fantastic development team, and they have still clawed fast cars out of bigger deficits than they had to ferrari at the start of the season. Saying everyone should be scared of ferrari just stinks of arrogance.

besides they dont need beter equipment theve got kimi !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make me laugh. Lets put him in a spyker and see what he achieves then shall we?

You're both right in some ways of course but i believe the pendulum will swing all year long. Both teams have got a car that is fast and significantly faster than the next best car, that being the BMW. As usual it will be whoever makes a beeter fist of development throughout the year.

I am not scared about anything I am confident McLaren can win the championship. McLaren have a fantastic development team, and they have still clawed fast cars out of bigger deficits than they had to ferrari at the start of the season. Saying everyone should be scared of ferrari just stinks of arrogance.

Don't make me laugh. Lets put him in a spyker and see what he achieves then shall we?

put him and alonso in the same car he wud win

hes far more of a racer than "alonso the great"

You're both right in some ways of course but i believe the pendulum will swing all year long. Both teams have got a car that is fast and significantly faster than the next best car, that being the BMW. As usual it will be whoever makes a beeter fist of development throughout the year.

Actually, I think both cars are very close at the moment, McLaren compensating for a slight loss of pace with a better reliability and viceversa. I hope it stays this ways, as it gives more incidence to the drivers.

put him and alonso in the same car he wud win

hes far more of a racer than "alonso the great"

Funny that, because Alonso's record tells me something totally different :)

Funny how its Alonso's fans that get accused of being trolls with people like him making comments like that.

Funny how its Alonso's fans that get accused of being trolls with people like him making comments like that.

I remember once in F1 when every driver had a better record than Schumi but now...you know the best thing is that there is always another race ahead and the next one is in this week.

By the way I read something like some kind of disconford on the Alonso side of Mclaren so bad that one of Alonso's man had to go to watch the qualifying section from the renault pits, and this is only the second race for them LH said that he is not if F1 to finish second, I don't know you but I call this internal fight adn that is very dangerous for a team and at this very moment I haven't heard anything like that from the Ferrari side, just let wait and see... :unsure:

erm "him" has a name

and i think reliabillity has ha a huged part in that how can u not see that he deseved better than MM gave him

He probably should have won the title in 2003 but he didn't. That is what happens in Formula 1. The problem that I have with people like you is that you blame Raikkonen's misfortunes on Alonso, and take your frustration out on him.

He probably should have won the title in 2003 but he didn't. That is what happens in Formula 1. The problem that I have with people like you is that you blame Raikkonen's misfortunes on Alonso, and take your frustration out on him.

It's actually all the way around, you take all Alonso's good fortunes and turn them into great drives miracle, and he is a good driver with an incredible good luck, he is not all that, just ask Hamilton about it.

I meant Raikkonen fans

You, Schumikonen, BradSpeedMan, raikkonen_dominates2

You all slag Alonso off groundlessly.

It's actually all the way around, you take all Alonso's good fortunes and turn them into great drives miracle, and he is a good driver with an incredible good luck, he is not all that, just ask Hamilton about it.

No, thats rubbish a driver does not win 2 championships by luck. I never made any of those kind of claims either, I just think Alonso is a good driver. The actual reality of the matter is that it is Raikkonen's fans that portray him as some kind of god, just look at some of the stuff that comes out of BradSpeedMan

I meant Raikkonen fans

You, Schumikonen, BradSpeedMan, raikkonen_dominates2

You all slag Alonso off groundlessly.

No, thats rubbish a driver does not win 2 championships by luck. I never made any of those kind of claims either, I just think Alonso is a good driver. The actual reality of the matter is that it is Raikkonen's fans that portray him as some kind of god, just look at some of the stuff that comes out of BradSpeedMan

How do you know that I am a kimi's fan? did I give you any clue?

KR fans lol u kinda were puttting me into a demigraphic lol i would say alonso is lucky i would also say i think kimi has been very unlucky but i can appicate that alonso is a very good calculating driver

I think the fact that your username is Schumikonen and that you obviously have bias towards Ferrari and against Alonso is a big giveaway

Ahhh...and my rant...

Go away FISICO!

No worries there, I think this is his last season in F1

pehaps kimi isnt calculating and very rerely "settles"

As I stated before I don't have a problem with Raikkonen I just don't like Ferrari and I don't like the way his fans constantly attack Alonso. I have no doubt that he is a good driver.

I think the fact that your username is Schumikonen and that you obviously have bias towards Ferrari and against Alonso is a big giveaway

was the shumikkon thing to me :unsure: i mean did u mean me??

No, it was to Schumikonen himself :P I can tell that your username is not schumikonen lol

I hope Alonso can stay longer in F1 but you are right this could be his last season it's all up to LH. :naughty:

As I stated before I don't have a problem with Raikkonen I just don't like Ferrari and I don't like the way his fans constantly attack Alonso. I have no doubt that he is a good driver.

i didnt like farari but as much as i dilike them i like kimi so here i am