Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Be Really Scared He'll Be Back.

We all know people who are subtley out to demonstrate why they're better than us all the time (normally through what they've got, where they've been, how fast they got there etc). I'm sure we also know people who show us respect for who we are and we reciprocate that respect by paying tribute to their respective qualities. In the latter scenario it's also easier to bring to their attention any faults because they know there is no malice, just honesty.

We all know people who are subtley out to demonstrate why they're better than us all the time (normally through what they've got, where they've been, how fast they got there etc). I'm sure we also know people who show us respect for who we are and we reciprocate that respect by paying tribute to their respective qualities. In the latter scenario it's also easier to bring to their attention any faults because they know there is no malice, just honesty.

Indeed.

Oh, by the way, you should really consider doing something about that morning breath smell of yours, in all honesty.

Oh no...if you read carefully, even before the season started I knew this was a learning year...no screaming...just watching the wheels go round and round...and alonso vs raikkonen fights...really relaxing. :rolleyes:

Are they learning to loose after being WC for two years, Mclaren is fighting against Ferrai for the pisrt places why can not Renault be there?

So, what I gather from this post is that Kimi will fly like the Anunaki every other race.....? I'm sure McLaren are shaking in their boots...

I don't think Ferrai and Kimi will have every other race a non radio/water leak/engine hot situation. But practice is just a few hours ahead let's wait and see how things really are.

Indeed.

Oh, by the way, you should really consider doing something about that morning breath smell of yours, in all honesty.

What!!! Just his morning breath, i thought his afternoon breath was worse..., in all honesty off course

Indeed.

Well, you don't have to stay all night.

So, what I gather from this post is that Kimi will fly like the Anunaki every other race.....? I'm sure McLaren are shaking in their boots...

Fact is, one does'nt hear Kimi do "fighting talk" often. I feel something's up... He's confident, he's strong, he's focussed. I like it, yes sir, I like it very much ^_^

Well as i can see so far he is back or should I say they are back? :clap3:

And he is almost a second faster than LH who BTW is beating Alonso and this is just great.

I really don't care about his engine, from what I heard it was only losing him about a tenth per lap, and the speed advantage Ferrari held was a lot more than a tenth. Alonso won fair and square, and you just need to learn to accept that instead of furnishing everyone with 1 crappy excuse after another.

I think Wez made this quote, and it is so unbelievably true:

Alonso: 2 WDC's

Raikkonen: 2 million excuses

;)

And he is almost a second faster than LH who BTW is beating Alonso and this is just great.

Means nothing...

Lewis has often been quicker than Fernando in testing & practice, but when it comes to the crunch like qualifying & the race Alonso's class comes prevails.

Means nothing...

Lewis has often been quicker than Fernando in testing & practice, but when it comes to the crunch like qualifying & the race Alonso's class comes prevails.

I think that Alonso's position inside the team is what really prevail. We can talk about that if you want I can get some cites that you may like.

Well as i can see so far he is back or should I say they are back? :clap3:

Always the same stuff :rolleyes: Are we talking about Bahrain practice? Or Sepang practice? Because posts are so similar...

Agreed Quiet One....

Alonso is not only the best driver in the Mclaren team, but the best driver in F1, so Alonso bashes taking cheap shots about how Lewis is quicker in Practice doesnt mean much in the big picture.

Agreed Quiet One....

Alonso is not only the best driver in the Mclaren team, but the best driver in F1, so Alonso bashes taking cheap shots about how Lewis is quicker in Practice doesnt mean much in the big picture.

Just remember that Massa is faster then "the fastest driver in F1" while you sit back and laugh at the irony of their comments. 1-1 for qualify between the Ferrari drivers and thats only because Massa didnt complete one because of mechanical trouble so you could say 0-1 to Massa making him the faster.

Just remember that Massa is faster then "the fastest driver in F1" while you sit back and laugh at the irony of their comments. 1-1 for qualify between the Ferrari drivers and thats only because Massa didnt complete one because of mechanical trouble so you could say 0-1 to Massa making him the faster.

True this, and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Hamilton is quicker/better than Massa!

True this, and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Hamilton is quicker/better than Massa!

i think there both soooo overated there driving for top teams so the results shud be good

and lewis has had an easy ride!

Kimi didnt even have to go about getting a super license when entering F1...now thats silver spoon treatment.

Kimi didnt even have to go about getting a super license when entering F1...now thats silver spoon treatment.

What Kimi had when he entered F1 was UNDENYABLE RAW TALENT. All lewis had to do was play the cute boy trick with Ron......and err ofcourse win every series along the way. Different approaches but same result. But to give credit to Kimi, he could only get that ride with Sauber because he ran a small team and he was a maverick willing to place his bet on Kimi. Do you remember what happened when Senna tested for Williams and broke the lap record at Donnington, yet Williams couldn't give him a ride cause of contractual issues. Peter Sauber saw Kimi, was blown away and was willing to bet his team on it by giving him a ride!

What Kimi had when he entered F1 was UNDENYABLE RAW TALENT. All lewis had to do was play the cute boy trick with Ron......and err ofcourse win every series along the way. Different approaches but same result. But to give credit to Kimi, he could only get that ride with Sauber because he ran a small team and he was a maverick willing to place his bet on Kimi. Do you remember what happened when Senna tested for Williams and broke the lap record at Donnington, yet Williams couldn't give him a ride cause of contractual issues. Peter Sauber saw Kimi, was blown away and was willing to bet his team on it by giving him a ride!

So that makes Lewis less then Kimi and open for slurs?

I see kids crying in this forum about the way Kimi and Lewis entered F1. Both earned it, and not through charity, If some one can accuse Kimi for having an easy ride, others can accuse a driver recently winning the WDC as if for free.

Go and have a look at the the background of Kimi and Alonso. Kimi dint even have a decent toilet (may be thats why he takes s##t now and then :P ), and his father kept promising him (and other members) that by next christmas it would be ready. But it seems it never happened until Kimi was in his own. Kimi's father worked as a cab driver in the day time and worked as a security guard in local pubs to meet their ends and expense of racing.

Lewis didnt have an easy ride either, his father was poor too, while other drivers' parents brought their own motoring home for racing events, Lewis and his father had to be content with their rusting car. Lewis never begged Ron for a drive, but it was Ron who saw the talent and determination in him. Just like how Sauber saw it in Kimi.

Both the drivers are blessed with fathers who kept supporting against all the odds and it paid off.

Why feel jellous ?

I can also see several Kimi fans trying to provoke unwanted spat. I think its high time they control this nonsense. TF1 used to be such fun a couple of months back. Quality has been compromised with quantity (postings...I am not accusing new members)