Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Be Really Scared He'll Be Back.

If for some reason Hamilton scores more points than Alonso in the next couple of races...I have a feeling that Alonso might lose his nerve a little bit considering the fact that there is so much support for LH in the team ( probably more than that for Alonso).

This is "an inconvenient truth" for some people here, Alonso's manager when to see the qualify section from Renault's pit just to avoid listening the "talks" inside the team about LH and he said something like Alonso should not become the forgotten man.

Look back the past 2 years, Alonso has scored more points over Lewis so far this year then he has with Fisi within the same period. Not a single wheel put wrong is any session so far either meaning there is zero pressure or excess effort being shown by Alonso.

So it was a mistake form Alonso to loose his place to LH in Melbourne or not?

I have seen the team helping Alonso over LH to secure his position and this is something that could come to an end any time if, all we need to see that is LH at the end of a race so close to Alonso to challenge him for his final position, if LH gets Alonso, the team will stop helping Alonso over LH and this is something that could happend as soon as Sunday. Remember that we are talking about a two races old F1 driver against a two WDC.

If massa overtook Raikkonen off the start line, does it mean its the end of his career as everyone knows it?

Seriously, get over yourselves it is not a big deal.

If massa overtook Raikkonen off the start line, does it mean its the end of his career as everyone knows it?

Seriously, get over yourselves it is not a big deal.

I am not talking about any unreal situation here, you are reading the news every day in this site and is known for you that there is some kind of enthusiasm for LH over Alonso in Mclaren, that is in the news you can read it, right now Alonso is the number one driver in the team but if LH keep showing the class of driving that he've been showing so far, Alonso will ahve a lot of pressure coming form within the team, situation that he have not faced before, LH is a rookie who is challenging FA authority in the team, he was beating FA until the team messed up his strategy by calling him fisrt to pit in the fisrt race, now is Known that there were some kind of tactic to hold Ferrari behind him, once he was claer to drive LH set the fastest lap of the race, showing that he had the fastest car on track and that the final result of the race could have been different, we are talking about a rookie overtaking a two times WDC in his fisrt start in F1 and a rookie that have been leading every race this year, just read the news and find out that this is not soft opera, LH said that he is not in F1 to finish second and he is showing that he can win races by himself he is doing great witht he team helping Alonso to finish ahead of him (wich is not wrong thinking that LH is a rookie) what I am saying is that is LH is doing such a good job under this conditions jsut think what he can do with a full support form the team and the best strategy, I guess that his teeam is already thinking about this too and things can change for Alonso with something a simple as a DNF that will give LH the upper hand in a team that wants to win a championship and that is willing to do everything to do it, even support LH over Alonso, right now you don't see it as a big deal but it could any moment. Open your eyes if don't see it you will crash with it.

Take a look at this

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=201359

"LEWIS + FERNANDO = intra-politics"

4/11/2007 11:29:07 PM ADT (GMT -3)

McLaren say they are not concerned by the possibility of friction developing between Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton in the fight for more victories this year.

And team boss Ron Dennis has made it clear that all McLaren are thinking about is beating their opposition.

"The competition is those cars in front of us," said Dennis, whose team took their first victory for more than a year in Malaysia last weekend.

"We don't worry about each other. We just concentrate on beating anybody that sits in front of us on the grid or on the race circuit."

Mercedes motorsport boss Norbert Haug has also urged onlookers not to get too excited with Hamilton's form in his first two races - and remember that the Briton is going up against one of the best drivers in the world.

"We should not get carried away with his second race," said Haug. "He is doing a fantastic job and he knows he is driving against the most complete racing driver in F1.

"I think it is a great achievement so far what he has done. But we will do it step by step, and of course we will push the car further.

"I think it is remarkable if a guy like Fernando still says we can improve the car and improve himself. This is team play and I think it is very, very positive for us."

This phrase says it all, they will take it step by step, in one of thoses step they can find that is the best for the team to give full support to LH, I know that you will look closer to the part that it says that Alonso is the the most complete racing driver in F1 but that makes LH achivement still bigger and I know that thoses achivement will continue growing from now on, another thing clear in thoses statements in that the team is giving full support to FA wich menas that LH result can still be better and they will be and you will see it.

Alonso will struggle at Sakhir - Renault

Posted 12 April 2007 at 08:47 GMT

Fernando Alonso and McLaren will struggle to maintain their winning form in Bahrain this weekend.

That is the belief of two engineers who worked alongside the reigning world champion and current championship leader when he drove for Renault.

"I believe that Ferrari underestimated what Fernando is able to do at Sepang; one of his favourite circuits," Denis Chevrier, Renault's engine chief, told the Spanish newspaper Diario As.

"For that reason they made some bad decisions, made worse by their drivers' bad starts (to the race).

"But I think Ferrari will be much more competitive in Bahrain," Chevrier said.

Indeed, Maranello based Ferrari dominated the last test of the 2007 pre-season, which was held at the venue for the Bahrain grand prix, Sakhir.

Remi Taffin, Alonso's former engine race engineer at Renault, agrees with Chevrier that the Sepang winner is simply a better driver than many of his rivals on the Malaysian layout.

"Another point is that the McLaren is very good aerodynamically," the Frenchman said. "But here, at Sakhir, there are few fast corners; only slow ones.

"In my view that gives Ferrari the advantage. At Spa, Fernando could be unbeatable, but some of the circuits coming up will not be so easy for him."

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=201392

Here is another reason to be scared, arent't you scare? I see you scared. :naughty:

Alonso's fans sunday face = :angry: or :(

Yawn-o-rama

Yeah, tell me about it!

Alonso will struggle at Sakhir - Renault

Posted 12 April 2007 at 08:47 GMT

Fernando Alonso and McLaren will struggle to maintain their winning form in Bahrain this weekend.

That is the belief of two engineers who worked alongside the reigning world champion and current championship leader when he drove for Renault.

"I believe that Ferrari underestimated what Fernando is able to do at Sepang; one of his favourite circuits," Denis Chevrier, Renault's engine chief, told the Spanish newspaper Diario As.

"For that reason they made some bad decisions, made worse by their drivers' bad starts (to the race).

"But I think Ferrari will be much more competitive in Bahrain," Chevrier said.

Indeed, Maranello based Ferrari dominated the last test of the 2007 pre-season, which was held at the venue for the Bahrain grand prix, Sakhir.

Remi Taffin, Alonso's former engine race engineer at Renault, agrees with Chevrier that the Sepang winner is simply a better driver than many of his rivals on the Malaysian layout.

"Another point is that the McLaren is very good aerodynamically," the Frenchman said. "But here, at Sakhir, there are few fast corners; only slow ones.

"In my view that gives Ferrari the advantage. At Spa, Fernando could be unbeatable, but some of the circuits coming up will not be so easy for him."

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=201392

Here is another reason to be scared, arent't you scare? I see you scared. :naughty:

Alonso's fans sunday face = :angry: or :(

Keep walking... this is starting to get boring

can we try and only post articles from websites that don't completely exaggerate people's comments please! What those renault engineers said wasnt even remotely interesting or contoversial, but the article has turned it into "Alonso will struggle" which is not what the Renault engineers were saying at all. It annoys me.

can we try and only post articles from websites that don't completely exaggerate people's comments please! What those renault engineers said wasnt even remotely interesting or contoversial, but the article has turned it into "Alonso will struggle" which is not what the Renault engineers were saying at all. It annoys me.

Like I said before, most discussions on the forum had come to this level. You are right, Jem. It becomes annoying!

Let's discuss things seriously!

So...I think Alonso's peepee is bigger than Kimi's...opinions?

So it was a mistake form Alonso to loose his place to LH in Melbourne or not?

I have seen the team helping Alonso over LH to secure his position and this is something that could come to an end any time if, all we need to see that is LH at the end of a race so close to Alonso to challenge him for his final position, if LH gets Alonso, the team will stop helping Alonso over LH and this is something that could happend as soon as Sunday. Remember that we are talking about a two races old F1 driver against a two WDC.

A mistake would have been doing a DC on Heidfeld who had track position into turn 1, instead Alonso knew the position he was blocked into and instead of getting frustrated into a mistake he got the best he could from it and eventually ended up 2nd which was ahead of any other car on the grid with the same performance he had.

Was it a mistake to get blocked by Heidfeld then? well lets see what could he have done to prevented it...went to a fortune teller and asked how much fuel the BMW would have and how fast their starts are, chances where they wouldnt be so good off the line but now they know and that will never happen again.

Lewis did the same to Kimi last race, did Kimi make a mistakes? Alonso did the same to Kimi in 2004, did Kimi make a mistake? Alonso did it to Webber and Rosberg in 2006, did they make a mistake? possibly since they where teammates and admitted they shouldnt have been thinking of others instead of their teammates. Moral of the story, Kimi loses again in this arguement seeing he is the victim of most such situations.

i think they both have small peepee's, seeing as how they both seem so angry all the time

Personally, I think that Kimi rushes too much when handling his peepee, which might lead to precocious ejaculation. Too much top speed and he still have not sorted out some overheating problems with his willie. Alonso is under great pressure for Lewis has come with a peepee that many think that equals or surpasses that of Alonso. If Alonso can't handle his thing with his usual coolness perhaps he will find LH's peepee up his stinky.

Really, a wonderful season is coming up!

Meh I am not scared of ferrari at all. The McLaren is a lot closer in pace to them than it was in Melbourne so they won't run away and hide, and the Malaysian GP already showed that Ferrari's tactical astuteness leaves something to be desired.

I am confident that McLaren can overcome Ferrari once we are in the European season, the MP4-22 is a very good car.

Well this is positive development. At least you don't claim any more, that there was nothing wrong in Kimi's engine... :clap3:

I really don't care about his engine, from what I heard it was only losing him about a tenth per lap, and the speed advantage Ferrari held was a lot more than a tenth. Alonso won fair and square, and you just need to learn to accept that instead of furnishing everyone with 1 crappy excuse after another.

I think Wez made this quote, and it is so unbelievably true:

Alonso: 2 WDC's

Raikkonen: 2 million excuses

Look back the past 2 years, Alonso has scored more points over Lewis so far this year then he has with Fisi within the same period. Not a single wheel put wrong is any session so far either meaning there is zero pressure or excess effort being shown by Alonso.

really not so many, considering the team orders.

Lewis is developing surprisingly fast, Alonso will be under pressure...

*yawn* watch the first portion of the race, watch how lewis's car was handling and come back when you have a clue about the sport. Any real fan can tell the difference between team orders and a bad handling car.

Personally, I think that Kimi rushes too much when handling his peepee, which might lead to precocious ejaculation. Too much top speed and he still have not sorted out some overheating problems with his willie. Alonso is under great pressure for Lewis has come with a peepee that many think that equals or surpasses that of Alonso. If Alonso can't handle his thing with his usual coolness perhaps he will find LH's peepee up his stinky.

Really, a wonderful season is coming up!

What a unusual post from the Quiet One...

Andres, are you another victim getting caught up with these useless debates that you have to come up with this.... :lol:

What a unusual post from the Quiet One...

Andres, are you another victim getting caught up with these useless debates that you have to come up with this.... :lol:

:lol: I learnt it from you how to make the most out of these arguments! :P

:lol: I learnt it from you how to make the most out of these arguments! :P

well, you've learned quite well from a master. waiting for Mike to "join", it has to affect him in some way.... :lol:

Dont you hear them?...wait...shhhh hear?

dont worry, if Alonso keep winning even you will scream... :naughty:

But the fact is you are allready screaming with Reno place....(potientally dropping down to 4th and maybe 5th...)

But the fact is you are allready screaming with Reno place....(potientally dropping down to 4th and maybe 5th...)

Oh no...if you read carefully, even before the season started I knew this was a learning year...no screaming...just watching the wheels go round and round...and alonso vs raikkonen fights...really relaxing. :rolleyes:

Oh no...if you read carefully, even before the season started I knew this was a learning year...no screaming...just watching the wheels go round and round...and alonso vs raikkonen fights...really relaxing. :rolleyes:

i thought you were screaming for fisi to get chucked out....

Kimi Raikkonen reckons he will be back on top this weekend when he races in Bahrain with a brand-new Ferrari engine.

The Finn came third in Sunday's Malaysian race after spending most of the 56 laps conserving his Ferrari engine, which suffered a water leak at the previous race weekend.

Raikkonen's P3 meant race-winner Fernando Alonso was able to take a two-point lead in the Drivers' standings, while McLaren rookie, Lewis Hamilton, is just two points behind Raikkonen.

The Finn, though, intends having both McLaren drivers trailing in his wake at this weekend's Bahrain race and hopefully, trailing in the standings as well come Monday morning.

"We will get a new fresh engine for Bahrain," Raikkonen told Autosport.. "That makes me feel very optimistic.

"When we have our whole package working 100%, we should be back to the same speed as what we had in Melbourne.

"Before the season we had a good test at Sakhir circuit. For sure, McLaren has improved since that, but at least we should be able to challenge them better than in Sepang.

"You never know before the weekend how it will go. F1 moves on so amazingly quickly and so many things can happen during the race, also.

"I just expect that we are in a better shape than we were last Sunday. The team makes everything they can to get us back to the winning speed."

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=201165

If I was a Mclaren fan I'd be scared and quiet because the tide is getting back to normal and we (Ferrari's fans) willl be around just to make sure that you all know who is the boss here :naughty:

So, what I gather from this post is that Kimi will fly like the Anunaki every other race.....? I'm sure McLaren are shaking in their boots...