Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Friday Practice-bahrain Gp 2007

well you don't have to drive an f1 car to be an expert on the sport. just look at this forum, most people here know enough to design build and race cars to victory in one weekend. where is bajo when you really need him??? :rolleyes:

Some people are rather wasted in that experience, either they don't gain much out of it or they don't have the skills to comunicate their experience t others. Most F1 drivers have a poor knowledge of just about every aspect of the sport bar the driving itself compared to any well informed fan. Remember last year when many could not figure out the qualifying format for themselves. As far as historical knowledge goes, the less said the better. I cna't think of a singe driver on the grid who has a good knowledge of that.

I missed second practice due to the phone line deciding it would disconnect for over 5 hours. <_<

Can't you still get BBC Radio?

And cavallino earns the honour of being the first person on any forum I visit to make it to my ignore list :D

Less of the hyperbole please.

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?ac...&pid=186816

If you ignore people, you miss parts of topics, which means they don't always make sense. I have tried it, and it just gets annoying.

:rolleyes:

(And I know you're reading this :P )