Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

The Complete Picture

Here there is a pic from Formula1.com...

shows the Button

:eusa_think: I think it is more showing there is fire coming of the a## of Earth.... Could be dangerous for Honda's PR campaign....

:lol:

:eusa_think: I think it is more showing there is fire coming of the a## of Earth.... Could be dangerous for Honda's PR campaign....

:lol: end of civilization!

what is there a fire in america???? run everyone run!!!! :P

what is there a fire in america???? run everyone run!!!! :P

When there is a fire in America, the world is more adversly effected than America itself....

Honda where out of the battle for points and this puts them further out of it. Not a massive deal really. I am sure that fire was really environmentally friendly. The amusing Irony that the first failure of the season goes to the "F1 eco warriors" is not lost on me.

Maybe they thought it was more eco friendly to burn it all at once then little by little....the fuel i mean not the engine :P

What about race fuel though xD

Maybe they thought it was more eco friendly to burn it all at once then little by little....the fuel i mean not the engine :P

:lol:

It's a bold and cunning plan - where you burn a field and leave it fallow to improve the nutrients in the ground, Honda are applying the same principal to their engine.......

It would be the fastest the car (or parts of it anyway) would move all weekend :D

It would be funny if the middle east was on that part of the car.

Then, it would be real appropriate.

Look! The middle east is blowing up!

Well it's still early in the season but that will be the picture summing up Honda's season I think, unless they improve rapidly .