Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Bahrain Saturday Practice And Qualifying

Bogan natural selection in action.

(sorry, I couldn't resist :blush: )

I figure i will go to parliament house in Canberra. I want to know how many Liberal members i can take out before they stop me :D

6) Rubinho again in front of Button. In your face, Buttonites! :mf_tongue:

:angry: this is the first time Rubens has started ahead of JB in 2007

Hamilton said he could've been on pole were it not for a mistake on his final lap... If you take that into consideration then Massa and LH would have the same fuel load; KR and FA the same and heavier than their team mates.

i'm not so sure, Kimi and Alonso were both slower than their team-mates in the 2 low-fuel sessions. Will be very interesting, cant wait to see if the mclarens can pull off another great start!

:angry: this is the first time Rubens has started ahead of JB in 2007

i'm not so sure, Kimi and Alonso were both slower than their team-mates in the 2 low-fuel sessions. Will be very interesting, cant wait to see if the mclarens can pull off another great start!

Won't be the first time he finishes ahead, though :mf_tongue:

Honda are not going to score points, so I don't really think it matters which of them finishes in front in all honesty.

Honda are not going to score points, so I don't really think it matters which of them finishes in front in all honesty.

Oh yes, it does matters. There is competition behind 8th, after all. It doesn't matter to you, and that's OK. But it does matter to me, I am sure it matters to Jem, and it also matters for some people who enjoys the whole show of F1, not only the podium. I cherish every precious moment of air time the backmarkers get, because usually you can see some interesting fight down there. Of course, this year I have yet another motivation to watch them, as I will probably find the Renaults there <_<

Oh yes, it does matters. There is competition behind 8th, after all. It doesn't matter to you, and that's OK. But it does matter to me, I am sure it matters to Jem, and it also matters for some people who enjoys the whole show of F1, not only the podium. I cherish every precious moment of air time the backmarkers get, because usually you can see some interesting fight down there. Of course, this year I have yet another motivation to watch them, as I will probably find the Renaults there <_<

And Luizzi is down as well.......

Cav, have switched over to supporting reno now??(with all teh fisiness)(fishyness??)

And Luizzi is down as well.......

Cav, have switched over to supporting reno now??(with all teh fisiness)(fishyness??)

[liuzzite mode] yes because the car sucks but if he could get the best car on the grid, start on pole, and avoid being overtaken he would win a race! Ergo, he is the G.O.A.T.!!

[/liuzzite mode]

[liuzzite mode] yes because the car sucks but if he could get the best car on the grid, start on pole, and avoid being overtaken he would win a race! Ergo, he is the G.O.A.T.!!

[/liuzzite mode]

So would Narian....

IIndeed, nice to see it live, except for the French part :(

thanks cav!!!!!tv...did have f1 on star sports in english.

[quote name='goferrarigo' post='188329' date='Apr 15 2007, 10:48 AM']Cav, have switched over to supporting reno now??(with all teh fisiness)(fishyness??)[/quote]

Huh? I have always been a Fisichella supporter.

So would Narian....

narain sucks....he screwed his good position today in A1 GP...Karun Chandok was on 10th position in GP2 when i last saw...after 10-15 mins he was out ..... <_<

Huh? I have always been a Fisichella supporter.

Really... So now do you support Massa and Ferrari still or just fisi??

narain sucks....he screwed his good position today in A1 GP...Karun Chandok was on 10th position in GP2 when i last saw...after 10-15 mins he was out ..... <_<

Narian had a first corner accident which finished him, but in F1 he wasn't all that bad comapring the car he had...

Karun will improve i hope...