Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Bahrain Race Thread

I'm guessing with his car falling apart and his fuel flap open he just had no grip after the stop??? Or the same problem as DC as it was right after his stop.

Im not happy at the moment. Why are the Red Bull's so unreliable?
I would'nt say that! DC had a great race & made a great move on Fisi earlier on! Did'nt see much of Webber!

I would'nt say that! DC had a great race & made a great move on Fisi earlier on! Did'nt see much of Webber!

Whether they have a good race or not, if both Red Bulls retire then it is unreliable, how can you argue different? :wacko:

Apparently a driveshaft failure is confirmed for DC.

That is a very 1980's mechanical problem. Driveshaft failures should not happen in modern formula 1.

if they finish as they are then the points really close up

Alonso - 23

Kimi - 22

Hamilton - 22

Massa - 17

Heidfeld - 15

Awesome

Kimi will surely take Hammy.... Come on KIMI

Grrrr! f1-live's Live Timing sucks :angry: ! I'll just watch the race on ITV! 5.8 seconds between Massa & Hamilton!

U could and u weren't ??????? :wacko:

Kimi will surely take Hammy.... Come on KIMI

Hamilton is faster on the track....these commentators are bloody useless! they talk up the race situation to make the situation seem more exciting that it actually is!!!

if they finish as they are then the points really close up

Alonso - 22

Kimi - 22

Hamilton - 22

Massa - 17

Heidfeld - 15

Awesome

:clap3::clap3: Hamilton right up there with KR and FA!! Who would have guessed this before the start of the season!

Webber said he didn't know what failed but it was bloody frustrating, he's had the fuel flap problem in Australia and almost always in this car and for him 'it isn't good enough'. Asked if the speed of the car made it easier to take, he said not really, whether you retire on the first lap or the last lap the result is still the same.

He sounded annoyed but upset. :(

Holy crap! It now 4.7 seconds between Massa & Hamilton! He really wants to win this race! & another engine failure for Super Aguri!

Ok everyone bye bye , had a good fun typing... cyu all later

(my interent is going die due to watching the race for a day....)

Fisi engineers are the best... Catch "x" today....

SA has smoke out of its engine

3.6 seconds is the gap between Massa & Hamilton! But with only 3 laps left, I think Massa's gonna win!

MY INTERENET DID NOT DIE I LOVE MORNING RACES....

lead looks too big to catch up....

I dislike races where people who don't perform well get a lucky point or two. <_<

There's a battle for 7th place between Trulli & Fisi! But it looks like Massa's gonna win with Hamilton behind him with alot of cars to be lapped by Hamilton!& FELIPE MASSA WINS! WHAT A FANTASTIC RACE :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: !