Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Bahrain Race Thread

Yikes another long thread. Cav's statement caught my eye so I'll respond to it.

The 'Negroid' race (as it was called when I was in college in the 90's) has denser skin and muscle tissue. Facial bone structure is also different from the 'Caucasoid' and 'Mongoloid' races. Label people how you will, there are definite differences between the races. Knowing that is true isn't 'racism'. Racism is the exclusion of one race, or the debasing of that race, based on those differences.

True, I was referring more to actual dfferences as in different organs, hormones etc. The physical racial differences are mostly or entirely irrelevant for a racing driver. And there will be caucosoids and negroids who will be basically indistinguishable apart from the skin colour, whereas any man and woman are fundamentally different. There have actually been cases when female athletes were disqualified for not being 'woman' enough.

That 6 car race was one of the biggest events (for all the wrong reasons) ever in F1, so that is not really too surprising.

My belated race thoughts;

A good race. Surprisingly great form by Massa. Lovely drive by Lewis and probably the most significant of his racing career. Ballsy drive by DC. Kimi and Fernando looked average, lovely move by Nick.

My belated race thoughts;

A good race. Surprisingly great form by Massa. Lovely drive by Lewis and probably the most significant of his racing career. Ballsy drive by DC. Kimi and Fernando looked average, lovely move by Nick.

short and sweet, nothing new :P

oh, you brought up something, I just remembered, that thing about showing Erin's face in the pitwall everytime her husband raced, was quite silly was'nt it. She seems like the controlling type, would'nt have her as a wife no way. a Man's gotta feel for Mika, no wonder he turned to smoking :D

I wouldn't know much about women who are the controlling type. :whistling:

;)

I wouldn't know much about women who are the controlling type. :whistling:

;)

:lol:

off course you would'nt dear Kay-zee. But I really did'nt understand it, she seemed to be always on camera, an attention seeker. She totally loved the attention. anyway, story for another day.

True, I was referring more to actual dfferences as in different organs, hormones etc. The physical racial differences are mostly or entirely irrelevant for a racing driver. And there will be caucosoids and negroids who will be basically indistinguishable apart from the skin colour, whereas any man and woman are fundamentally different. There have actually been cases when female athletes were disqualified for not being 'woman' enough.

Ah, I see what you were getting at. :thbup:

White, Black, Or yellow with pink spots, its his ability that counts.

White, Black, Or yellow with pink spots, its his ability that counts.

I predict by year end that Kimi will still be white, Lewis will still be black and Fernando having been beaten to third will be yellow with pink spots.

I predict by year end that Kimi will still be white, Lewis will still be black and Fernando having been beaten to third will be yellow with pink spots.

:lol::lol:

:lol: But What About Massa???

Or kimi will be sat in his study with a JD on the rocks writing a page of excuses to explain his latest title failure :P

Or kimi will be sat in his study with a JD on the rocks writing a page of excuses to explain his latest title failure :P

Wonder if he writes monosyllabic :eusa_think:

Ferrari probably have someone on hand to translate it :P

Something like 'No, you can't put that in Kimi, no nor that, nope not that either, no they don't want to know that. Look, now there's nothing left!' :lol:

Something like 'No, you can't put that in Kimi, no nor that, nope not that either, no they don't want to know that. Look, now there's nothing left!' :lol:

:clap3:

yup someone from Mclaren....as they might have fired him and recruited someone to decipher "My Team dont want me to win the WDC" :naughty:

Thats the most rediculous thing I have heard yet

Lewis is only getting the same kind of coverage people gave button throughout most of last year, and nobody complained about that. I really cannot see the big deal at all.
I have definately no problem in agreeing with that! Hamilton's doing well, but the critics are paying way too much attention to him! & it's just the same as Button last year as Shane said!

I have definately no problem in agreeing with that! Hamilton's doing well, but the critics are paying way too much attention to him! & it's just the same as Button last year as Shane said!

It's nothing like Button last year, he had been around for years. Lewis has exploded onto the scene. He is overtaking people on the track (remember them days?) He is strutting with a confidence and humility that belies his years. The press are not paying enough attention to him. The only thing they should be doing more of is explaining to lamen HOW he is so f*cking great, so that mere mortals and F1 virgins can comprehend the magnitude of his achievements. Outsiders see a black Brit doing Ok and throw their toys out of the pram because he is beng 'hyped'. "Oh no, we can't talk up our countryman, we must damn him, find dirt, wait for a slip, crush him". The bast*ards, oh how i could beat them with a large stick. Same as the f*cking pricks here who bandwagon their thoughts of over-hype. Change the record you limp wristed bores. You are no fans, merely ranting antagonsistic sensationalists who should go back to beating one off over some tuppeny good for nothing. This site is sacred territory for the few who truly understand what it is to scream at their TV every two weeks or so.

And so once again the red juice of California has worked its naughty magic on dribbler's mind. I fear i need a little sleep to stop my lashing tongue and fiery fingers.

It's nothing like Button last year, he had been around for years. Lewis has exploded onto the scene. He is overtaking people on the track (remember them days?) He is strutting with a confidence and humility that belies his years. The press are not paying enough attention to him. The only thing they should be doing more of is explaining to lamen HOW he is so f*cking great, so that mere mortals and F1 virgins can comprehend the magnitude of his achievements. Outsiders see a black Brit doing Ok and throw their toys out of the pram because he is beng 'hyped'. "Oh no, we can't talk up our countryman, we must damn him, find dirt, wait for a slip, crush him". The bast*ards, oh how i could beat them with a large stick. Same as the f*cking pricks here who bandwagon their thoughts of over-hype. Change the record you limp wristed bores. You are no fans, merely ranting antagonsistic sensationalists who should go back to beating one off over some tuppeny good for nothing. This site is sacred territory for the few who truly understand what it is to scream at their TV every two weeks or so.

And so once again the red juice of California has worked its naughty magic on dribbler's mind. I fear i need a little sleep to stop my lashing tongue and fiery fingers.

Ermmm....+1 agree? :eusa_think: