Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Bahrain Race Thread

It's nothing like Button last year, he had been around for years. Lewis has exploded onto the scene. He is overtaking people on the track (remember them days?) He is strutting with a confidence and humility that belies his years. The press are not paying enough attention to him. The only thing they should be doing more of is explaining to lamen HOW he is so f*cking great, so that mere mortals and F1 virgins can comprehend the magnitude of his achievements. Outsiders see a black Brit doing Ok and throw their toys out of the pram because he is beng 'hyped'. "Oh no, we can't talk up our countryman, we must damn him, find dirt, wait for a slip, crush him". The bast*ards, oh how i could beat them with a large stick. Same as the f*cking pricks here who bandwagon their thoughts of over-hype. Change the record you limp wristed bores. You are no fans, merely ranting antagonsistic sensationalists who should go back to beating one off over some tuppeny good for nothing. This site is sacred territory for the few who truly understand what it is to scream at their TV every two weeks or so.

And so once again the red juice of California has worked its naughty magic on dribbler's mind. I fear i need a little sleep to stop my lashing tongue and fiery fingers.

HELL YES!! Testifah, mah brotha!!

As the Chief Priest of the Church of Hamilton I have to admit I'm at a lose to explain what he's doing in the car, driving style-wise. I know he likes the rear to kick out a bit but I need to see some c#ckpit shots of him sawing the wheel. F3000, er, GP2 footage only tells me what he's doing in that sort of car. I need to see what he's doing in the McLaren....anyone got a vid to post?

It's nothing like Button last year, he had been around for years. Lewis has exploded onto the scene. He is overtaking people on the track (remember them days?) He is strutting with a confidence and humility that belies his years. The press are not paying enough attention to him. The only thing they should be doing more of is explaining to lamen HOW he is so f*cking great, so that mere mortals and F1 virgins can comprehend the magnitude of his achievements. Outsiders see a black Brit doing Ok and throw their toys out of the pram because he is beng 'hyped'. "Oh no, we can't talk up our countryman, we must damn him, find dirt, wait for a slip, crush him". The bast*ards, oh how i could beat them with a large stick. Same as the f*cking pricks here who bandwagon their thoughts of over-hype. Change the record you limp wristed bores. You are no fans, merely ranting antagonsistic sensationalists who should go back to beating one off over some tuppeny good for nothing. This site is sacred territory for the few who truly understand what it is to scream at their TV every two weeks or so.

And so once again the red juice of California has worked its naughty magic on dribbler's mind. I fear i need a little sleep to stop my lashing tongue and fiery fingers.

For f*cks sake man, get your words out instead of stuttering around the chuffing bush, like a stammering professor who's been made chief of 'linguistics for the orally impaired' at oxford university - do you like Hamilton or not?

I can't stand these people who can't express themselves properly.

Exactly Paul. I mean our resident anal-orgy king seems to be letting the fans down in that post. Where are the metaphors, the similies and the parables for the adoring public?

Where are the metaphors, the similies and the parables for the adoring public?

I don't know about metaphors and parables, but here's some smilies: :eusa_think::sailor::shock2::redcard::blush::wacko:<_<:D:mellow::huh:

As the Chief Priest of the Church of Hamilton I have to admit I'm at a lose to explain what he's doing in the car, driving style-wise. I know he likes the rear to kick out a bit but I need to see some c#ckpit shots of him sawing the wheel. F3000, er, GP2 footage only tells me what he's doing in that sort of car. I need to see what he's doing in the McLaren....anyone got a vid to post?

Heres a couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeRf1WoUIlk australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DnR56jfHfI malaysia

I'll post a hot lap from bahrain quali just as soon as I can get it converted from dvd.

Exactly Paul. I mean our resident anal-orgy king seems to be letting the fans down in that post. Where are the metaphors, the similies and the parables for the adoring public?

Indeed, Muzza. Have you noticed how he types better when he's drunk though? :D

I don't know about metaphors and parables, but here's some smilies: :eusa_think::sailor::shock2::redcard::blush::wacko:<_< :

It's like playing 'I spy' with a gang of dyslexics (why make that word so hard for dyslexics?), of which I am normally the worst culprit!

'I spy with my little eye, something beginning with F'

'Car?'

'Yes!!!'

I'm now trying to decide who has the dyslexia, Mike or Muzza? Maybe I should open a poll thread......... :eusa_think::lol:

Actually, I know Mike was joking..........or was he?

I'm now trying to decide who has the dyslexia, Mike or Muzza? Maybe I should open a poll thread......... :eusa_think::lol:

:lol: Yeah. But you know given our obvious dyslexia, I get the feeling that if anyone of us tried to start a "Mike or Muzza, poll thread on who has dyslexia!" thread we'd end up telling everyone "Muzza got pole dancing and head from a dyslexic dike, sexy Miss Lexia!" Now we wouldn't want to give that impression now would we? :eusa_think:

:lol: Yeah. But you know given our obvious dyslexia, I get the feeling that if anyone of us tried to start a "Mike or Muzza, poll thread on who has dyslexia!" thread we'd end up telling everyone "Muzza got pole dancing and head from a dyslexic dike, sexy Miss Lexia!" Now we wouldn't want to give that impression now would we? :eusa_think:

:roll:

Absolutely brilliant, Muzza! :worshippy:

I can't even say it, let alone type it!

:clap3: Brilliant! Dyslexics of the world: untie!

I think Quiet One ahould be the Total F1's own agreer seeing as he agrees on most members opinions :lol: ! I'm just joking wit ya Quiet One!

I think Quiet One ahould be the Total F1's own agreer seeing as he agrees on most members opinions :lol: ! I'm just joking wit ya Quiet One!

And I agree with you! :P

you know, it's weird because I was thinkng that same thing today while reading the Virginia Tech shootings thread. I read Cav's post and I thought he had a valid point. I read Shampion's reply and he had a valid point, too. So either I have absolutely no personality, or everybody makes a little sense but no one makes complete sense in here :lol: Don't blame me for thinking the latter is the most probable scenario :P

As the saying goes: pick your fights ;)

Oh cheif priest! Will this servant be excused from thy church for his absence during the past few days?

:blink::blink:

Paul and Graham; legendary. Can we have a regular slot for you two please?

Heres a couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeRf1WoUIlk australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DnR56jfHfI malaysia

I'll post a hot lap from bahrain quali just as soon as I can get it converted from dvd.

Excellent. I'm looking them over now. At first glance he seems to drive alot like Kimi - all smooth oversteer but with a touch more aggressive turn-in than Kimi at the tight corners.