Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Bahrain Race Thread

Webber let him through meh, I'd have made him fight for it.

Webber let who through. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENING :( . This live timing is seriously screwed.

Webber let who through. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENING :( . This live timing is seriously screwed.

yup live timing is screwed for me to...

Dc overtook Webber, time for your dance now...

DC made it look easy to overtake webber IMO

:rolleyes:

I said 'let through' hence Webber let DC through... he has his fuel flap stuck open and ruins his aero and so might as well let DC through to fight.

Try telling the full story.

Well why not turn on the TV & flick through the channels 2 see if 1 of the channels says Live F1 Bahrain GP! I would sugggest ITV but ur in Sydney! & if it makes u happy, DC just made a great move on Fisi!

:rolleyes:

I said 'let through' hence Webber let DC through... he has his fuel flap stuck open and ruins his aero and so might as well let DC through to fight.

Try telling the full story.

I just got one glance on it... only the replay hence....

Well why not turn on the TV & flick through the channels 2 see if 1 of the channels says Live F1 Bahrain GP! I would sugggest ITV but ur in Sydney! & if it makes u happy, DC just made a great move on Fisi!

DELAYED.... the feeds are very bad in Aus to say the least....

so looks to be a easy win for massa coming up, hammy may be presureised for 2nd, nh4th alonso 5th...

Mr. T smillling makes him look wierd....

I just got one glance on it... only the replay hence....

Surely the world 'let' in the sentence in my post clicked that it wasn't a racing move, but for the team.

Surely the world 'let' in the sentence in my post clicked that it wasn't a racing move, but for the team.

Chill out... i'm sorry, i did not really concentrate on each word,w hile trying to watch the race as well..... next time will be more carefull :blush:

SAto out due to smoke out of his engine, pit lane exit covered with smoke, i think wurz comes out looks very nice; coming out of the smoke , i mean what a enterence...