Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Who Will Be 2007 F1 Champ?

who will be champion?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. who will be champion?

• Fernando Alonso
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Felipe Massa
    • Kimi Raikkonen

It looks like we could have an incredible season with 4 potential champions.

After melbourne it looked like Kimi might breeze to this years title, but Alonso dominated in Malaysia and Massa did likewise at Bahrain.

And Hamilton has been up there with them every race, equal on points with the leaders.

Who do you honestly feel has what it takes to win this years championship? Raikkonen appears to be underperforming and Alonso looked like a completley different driver yesterday.

I personally think Alonso will take it (told you I wasnt biased :mf_tongue: ) after seeing Kimi's poor performances in the last 2 races

I backed Alonso before, and I still back him now.

As long as Mclaren can improve the car's handling, he will be in the boxed seats

i will hold my vote...

in current condition Alonso has edge over Raikkonen...he has not performed that well in last 2 races....

Hamilton is doing a gr8 job....but he might make some mistake at later stages to prove that he is human not a demi god...

less said about massa is better...consistancy is not his virtue

rest can chip in with some points here and there...so need not mention...

Its WAY to early to be making those kind of predictions. After the first round in Europe we will have a better idea of where all the teams are standing.

All I know is, a little more of this wouldn't go amiss :D

boomrd9.jpg

I'll hold my vote till next GP finish, hopefully it will be a finish victory... get it.. fin-ish hahahah.....ha...ha..... /slap own face.

Can't say. Massa will have to do a few more Sakhirs to prove that the doubters are suckers. Kimi has to improve his starts. What about the other two? I've no idea where they have to improve.

It looks like we could have an incredible season with 4 potential champions.

After melbourne it looked like Kimi might breeze to this years title, but Alonso dominated in Malaysia and Massa did likewise at Bahrain.

And Hamilton has been up there with them every race, equal on points with the leaders.

Who do you honestly feel has what it takes to win this years championship? Raikkonen appears to be underperforming and Alonso looked like a completley different driver yesterday.

I personally think Alonso will take it (told you I wasnt biased :mf_tongue: ) after seeing Kimi's poor performances in the last 2 races

There will be races where Kimi will underperform, and there will be races where he will be totally unstoppable. If he still gain valueble points like he did with the last 2 races, imagine what he'll do when he finally takes off. Remember circumstances has also help with his apparent bad form. I'm glad he's had his 2 bad races so far...... :D

I backed Alonso before, and I still back him now.

As long as Mclaren can improve the car's handling, he will be in the boxed seats

are you still talking about that?

are you still talking about that?

I am just going to pass you off as immensly ignorant, because you clearly are one of the few that cannot see it. It happened to Lewis in Malaysia, and it happened to Alonso in Bahrain, and whether you choose to accept it or not it IS a problem.

I voted for Kimi at this early stage in the season. Not quite sure why, just my gut instinct I guess.

I'm completely unbiased BTW.

Lewis. Most people don't wanna say a rookie, but what signs of him doing some dumb rookie thing has he shown? None. He's quick and consistent. I don't see why he can't.

I am just going to pass you off as immensly ignorant, because you clearly are one of the few that cannot see it. It happened to Lewis in Malaysia, and it happened to Alonso in Bahrain, and whether you choose to accept it or not it IS a problem.

I am not saying that he didn't suffer from that problem but face that he is the responsible for the set up of his car so the car is not the one to blame for this but the driver.

Alonso.... Would you expect any other prediction from me?

yes, rather suprising, we thought you might go for Kimi

I thought about it, but I would just be taking the P!ss then wouldn't I?