Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Who Will Be 2007 F1 Champ?

who will be champion?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. who will be champion?

• Fernando Alonso
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Felipe Massa
    • Kimi Raikkonen

I am not saying that he didn't suffer from that problem but face that he is the responsible for the set up of his car so the car is not the one to blame for this but the driver.

Bullcrap. Thats the only response I can make to that

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say Lewis Hamilton to win in his rookie year. :thumb: This guy has so much talent and (so far) maturity and isn't getting the ego thing which may allow him to consentrate on his racing instead of worrying about other drivers etc. I would love to think Mark Webber would be the F1 Champ one day but it's not going to be this year - so go Lewis!!!

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say Lewis Hamilton to win in his rookie year. :thumb: This guy has so much talent and (so far) maturity and isn't getting the ego thing which may allow him to consentrate on his racing instead of worrying about other drivers etc. I would love to think Mark Webber would be the F1 Champ one day but it's not going to be this year - so go Lewis!!!

Yep, despite everyone getting sick of the Hammy Hype, I'd like to see the rookie take a title in his first year!

Yep, despite everyone getting sick of the Hammy Hype, I'd like to see the rookie take a title in his first year!

His hype would be unberable....

I'd love it if none of them got it, that would be funny!

Out of the 4, I want kimi to get it. Who DOES is a different matter...

thats the only reason i dont like him itv was BAD with button it is now red#ckulous and almost unbearable there r other drivers!!

Sadly, me too. I know a lot of others who think EXACTLY the same. BLOODY ITV, they're RUINING F1 for me :'( If only I still had old astra so I could get ze jerman televizion

I'd love it if none of them got it, that would be funny!

Out of the 4, I want kimi to get it. Who DOES is a different matter...

Ralph would be a good option.

If only I still had old astra so I could get ze jerman televizion

Surely you could drive to Germany to watch the TV there in anything? Why would you have to go in an old Astra?

My first car actually; a Mk1 with the 1600cc 90 bhp engine. Was great and far too powerful for a first car.

I think it's between Alonso and Kimi.I just can't imagine Massa being champion :blink: and Lewis will be behind Alonso in most of the races IMO.Bahrain was just an exception.

Though hopefully he would be the one who turns you over :D

I think it's between Alonso and Kimi.I just can't imagine Massa being champion :blink: and Lewis will be behind Alonso in most of the races IMO.Bahrain was just an exception.

I would like to believe that Bahrain was not an exception... but i know it is true...

If this ever happend I wil flight to Oz to congratulate Ykick personally.
That'll be something to see :lol::lol: ! & if you end up doing that, then you must prove it instead of waffling about it 2 me! Though there is about a 1000/1 chance of DC winning it! Unless Alonso gets sick of the critics talking about Hamilton & retires from McLaren & then they sign DC & so on!

I would like to believe that Bahrain was not an exception... but i know it is true...

you Alonso hater! :mf_tongue::lol: