Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marina

2004 season's surprise

RWD, are you serious?

Heidfeld is not really "quick nick", Jordan are struggling, I mean they couldnt even name a driver until last week, how much will he really know the car come Melbourne time/

I think they will have the same engine as Jag for about the first two races then with updates Jag should pull away from them at a great rate

I only ever write what I mean, so yes I am serious.

Jag wont pull away, they have as poorer state of technical ability than Jordan, and Jag ARE strugling, the only decent thing about Jag is Webber, and he will jump ship for 2005, as for the engines, whether they have the same as Jag or not, it wont take away from the fact, Ford produce rubbish engines, However, Jordan should beat Jag this year(yes I am being serious!)

Jag have already got a newer speck engine that Jordan so the gap between them is already growing.I think a few people are going to be suprised just how quick Jag are going to be this year.This is the first week they have pushed it in testing after sorting out all there problems.And you only have to look at there times this week to see they are quick.You don't see them shouting there mouths off saying"were gonna win,were gonna win" like B.A.R. TIME WILL TELL IN 2 WEEKS WHEN THE bulls##t STOPS.

Webber is not the only good thing at Jaguar Racing there are 330 other people just as good at there game.

haha i know who u work for now Jagger is jag. why did i not think of that oooooo im so dumb. so what do u do at jag are u a floor shiner of is ur last name Purnell or Webber or Pichforth or Poc##K. are u a engineer.

and also is when the flag drops the bulls##t stops

Mmmmm. I would like to see Jordan take that step forward, but their progress will hinge on the performance of the bridgestones and to an extent the weather.

The winter testing was not particularly encouraging, but then again last season winter testing went really well and the season was a turkey.

lets hope it will be reversed this year. Having Heidfeld is a big plus.

i believe the biggest surprise (from the best of the rest point of view)

will be sauber. they didnt do tht well last year untill late on but i believe they are deffinitely a force down there... so bar and toyota better look out.... :D

i believe the biggest surprise  

will be sauber. they didnt do tht well last year :D

I agree, they didnt do well last year because they built there own car using their own 'mis calibrated' wind tunnel. Lets see how they get on this year using the Ferrari 03 chassis and Ferrari Wind tunnel and Ferraris second string drivers.