Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Hamilton For President, The Nobel Prize & Un Leader

You're no racist and that's clear as crystal. What you are, however, is young and rebellious. You don't want to join the crowd; you'd rather take the opposite stance to not 'blend in'....perfectly fine in my view, you rascally heathen!

I just think he is judgemental and dillusional. If he didn't want to join the crowd he wouldn't insist on following those slutty little pop tarts who have mass and crass appeal.

I just think he is judgemental and dillusional. If he didn't want to join the crowd he wouldn't insist on following those slutty little pop tarts who have mass and crass appeal.

Actually a lotta people hate them. I only know a few peeps that like them. I became a fan of theirs when they first formed way back in 2002, and was a fan of the Chim (cheryl and kimberley!) since i saw both their first auditions on the show. They are great! Make great pop music and I can't wait for the new album in October!!! Which incedently is all original material and they are co writing at least half the songs aparently!

It's so stupid of the British press! Hamilton has benn doing great this season but the press are just all over Hamilton jujs tbecause he's new & having a few great races! Typical of them!

Believe me I hate the british press with anything. Well, the tabloids mainly! They just print lies and stuff to sell papers like the other day when the news of the world ''exclusively revealed'' Girls Aloud (sorry but this is an illustration of the stupidity of british press) were splitting in September. Eventhough they have just signed a 1 year ad deal with Sunsillk shampoo, and have announced on numerous occasions that they are recording a new album and its out in October! So that just shows how stupid the UK press is!

On anyone who does well in sports etc they go completely overboard as well!

Believe me I hate the british press with anything. Well, the tabloids mainly! They just print lies and stuff to sell papers like the other day when the news of the world ''exclusively revealed'' Girls Aloud (sorry but this is an illustration of the stupidity of british press) were splitting in September. Eventhough they have just signed a 1 year ad deal with Sunsillk shampoo, and have announced on numerous occasions that they are recording a new album and its out in October! So that just shows how stupid the UK press is!

On anyone who does well in sports etc they go completely overboard as well!

Shame that one wasn't true

Actually a lotta people hate them. I only know a few peeps that like them. I became a fan of theirs when they first formed way back in 2002, and was a fan of the Chim (cheryl and kimberley!) since i saw both their first auditions on the show. They are great! Make great pop music and I can't wait for the new album in October!!! Which incedently is all original material and they are co writing at least half the songs aparently!

Yup, as i said, dillusional.

Do you honestly think I'm that bothered that everyones takes the p**s outta me for liking girls aloud?! I'm quite happy to admit i have a massively camp taste in music! I like stuff to dance too, get drunk too etc!

Do you honestly think I'm that bothered that everyones takes the p**s outta me for liking girls aloud?! I'm quite happy to admit i have a massively camp taste in music! I like stuff to dance too, get drunk too etc!

No, i don't think for one minute that you care. Please don't think for one minute that i care either.

Hey, I just noticed the title of this thread and the line " the Un Leader". :angry: How the hell does anyone know that yet? He could be a fine leader! Of all the nerve....

Hey, I just noticed the title of this thread and the line " the Un Leader". :angry: How the hell does anyone know that yet? He could be a fine leader! Of all the nerve....

UN=Underwhelming 'Nando

I thought he meant un-leader as in removing the lead from your petrol or pencil, whichever takes your fancy, didn't make much sense to me. :lol:

Oh I am still a "Renault or bust" guy. And I still consider Alonso to be on a league of his own. But with Alonso departure from Renault, the dismal starting of season for us plus the absence of Schumi I have to work harder to find subjects of controversy...if only Kimi or Massa would park their cars on track during qualy! :lol:

They saw Schumi's huge a## parking ticket and now only park in disabled spots...

Ok, Mister, that's enough! Bring your weapon of choice! :goldeneye:

You have to admit it was funny... :lol:

I thought he meant un-leader as in removing the lead from your petrol or pencil, whichever takes your fancy, didn't make much sense to me. :lol:

Like a vasectomy?

Ok, Mister, that's enough! Bring your weapon of choice! :goldeneye:

Er.....hmmmm...i'll pick.......Lewis.

No one truly knows what its like to stand alone until you become a David Coulthard fan :D

Yes, poor lad!

Like a vasectomy?

Er.....hmmmm...i'll pick.......Lewis.

Oh yeah? Then I'll pick Sato, Sutil and the Toyota crew!

No one truly knows what its like to stand alone until you become a David Coulthard fan :D

How can you possibly be alone when DC's chin is worth 2 people in it's own right? :lol:

Like a vasectomy?

Exactly - I just thought it was another indication of his brilliance, the fact that's he's a fully trained surgeon too! :D

How can you possibly be alone when DC's chin is worth 2 people in it's own right?

:clap3: Do you think his chins have promised championships too? Do you think his chins say stuff like "We're never gonna get anywhere, we have just got to take it on the DC"?

Haha Dribbler. Nice one.

I really don't know too many DC fans.

I was more behind him myself before the likes of Alonso and Raikkonen came along.