Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Hamilton For President, The Nobel Prize & Un Leader

Ok, before I start...

This thread has not been started to bash Lewis Hamilton personally in any way... But rather to point out the joke that is the British press.

I have nothing against Hamilton, infact he seems quite a nice guy & is undoubtedly a superb driver that will probably become world champion one day.

I know the way the British press over hype any British driver is nothing new, who could ever forget Murray Walker nearly pi$$ing in his pants in his drunken state every time Nigel Mansell took the lead of a Grand Prix, or the hype about "Race Winner" Jenson Button at the tail end of last season...

BUT the Hamilton Hype is getting out of hand quickly!

I watch Grand Prix's with ITV commentary and find myself wanting the poor rookie to fail just to shut up Mr Brundle & Allen (particularly the latter).

To show you how bad its got, (and anyone will know I cant stand Ferrari) but I found myself hoping the Red cars with their prancing Ponies would stick the young Brit towards the end of the Bahrain GP.... WHAT... yes you heard me!

The pinnacle of Hamilton insanity came out last night on BBC news... It went like so, and I quote: "Lewis Hamilton has made history by having the best start to a formula 1 career ever. This means he has started his career off better than the great Micheal Schumacher and current world champion Fernando Alonso".

At that stage I fell off the couch then proceeded to swear at the stupid b!tch doing the report...

Clearly BBC are yet to figure out that Alonso raced in a sh!t box of a Minardi in his debut season barely capable of making the grid & Schumacher raced in a cr@p Jordan then an average Benetton in his debut season.... Hamilton on the other hand has probably the best car (apart from JV in '96) that any rookie has ever had in the history of the sport!

Anyway... Excuse my ranting, have a good day & please lookout for Hamilton on the front page of the new Time magazine as he finds the cure for world poverty!

I agree with everything you said. Most people tend to forget that 90% of F1 drivers all started in poor teams. Hamilton started his F1 career in a very competitive car which should be remembered.

lol....

in this regard indian media is no better than brit media.... they both suck...they are masters in giving hype to someone..

Hamilton, First man to walk on Mars, WITHOUT a helmet or oxygen!!!

With all the hype its likely that pretty soon Hamilton's head will have a gravitational pull.

lol....

in this regard indian media is no better than brit media.... they both suck...they are masters in giving hype to someone..

At present they are stuck on Richard and Shilpa... I am sick of it.!

At present they are stuck on Richard and Shilpa... I am sick of it.!

me 2... its disgusting :angry::thbdn:

It shows they are expert in making issues out of a non-issue...

I agree completely.

It's really quite annoying, so many cliches in each sentence.

I used to enjoy the commentary and it's just a bit frustrating that us veteran fans have to be given the same basic information over and over.

For instance, they say that Anthony Davidson was 6th at one point, but without saying that he was yet to pit.

Are you not aware that Hamilton has long surpassed this notion and can actually do that, if he wants to. He can also hail fire from the sky above and walk on water.

All hail the boy-god!

Are you not aware that Hamilton has long surpassed this notion and can actually do that, if he wants to. He can also hail fire from the sky above and walk on water.

All hail the boy-god!

Wow :mellow:

Chuck Norris, Mr-T & The Hoff have nothing on Lewis Hamilton!!!

I agree with everything you said. Most people tend to forget that 90% of F1 drivers all started in poor teams. Hamilton started his F1 career in a very competitive car which should be remembered.

Indeed!

Hamilton is a ****!

:yawn: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

As did

DC

JB

JPM

JV

Andretti

and numerous others

<_<

As did

DC

JB

JPM

JV

Andretti

and numerous others

<_<

Yes but Montoya, Villeneuve and Andretti dont race f1 cars anymore so they dont count. Also in 1994 Coulthard only completed in 8 races as he was Senna's replacement. As for Button he was in a competitive car but it wasnt good enough to get the championship.

Indeed!

Hamilton is a ****!

you're one of the more intelligent members, dont become one of the morons who dont stay long because they post poo! Hamilton is not a ****, you dont even know him

As did

DC

JB

JPM

JV

Andretti

and numerous others

<_<

- No doubt Andretti was a F1 flop, but the '93 Mclaren was a rubbish car made to look respectable by Senna who was absolutely superb that year.

- Buttons Williams of '00 wasn't anywhere near a race winning or podium getting car for that fact.

- Montoya's Williams of '01 was fast but only capable of winning races on certain tracks, probably the 3rd best team.

JV & DC were the only ones to have cars anywhere near the quality of what Hammy has now.

Hamilton can blow them away with a mere tiny little fart.....

Lewis Hamilton can fully refuel an F1 car in under 4 seconds... WITHOUT a fuel rig!!!

Lewis Hamilton can fully refuel an F1 car in under 4 seconds... WITHOUT a fuel rig!!!

you're not allowed to twist Chuck Norris jokes to suit Hamilton Wez, he far supercede them mere mortals!!! :nono1::P

Lewis is no Paris Hilton who's a publicity whore. He doesn't beg attention from media. He doesn't hire P.R agents to get him maximum mileage in the media. It's not his fault if the media showers so much attention on him.

Lewis is no Paris Hilton who's a publicity whore. He doesn't beg attention from media. He doesn't hire P.R agents to get him maximum mileage in the media. It's not his fault if the media showers so much attention on him.

are u going to repeat this in every Hamie thread :P