Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane2

Kittens!!!

Yep my cat gave birth to 5 kittens :D heres a pic

dsc00041to7.jpg

No, but i would gladly kick 10 shades of crap out of you for making a comment like that

No, but i would gladly kick 10 shades of crap out of you for making a comment like that

I consider myself a cat and a dog person and i also found that comment to be of very poor taste.

I don't suppose you could ship those to me, I'm about out of dog food. :)

:lol:

Don't be such a sour puss Shane.

You may appreciate distasteful jokes, but I don't.

Lovely kittens Shane! Lucky you (and cat).

;)

I don't see why you can't make fun of yourself or things you like. So far everyone else seems to find it a bit humourous (except for ykick, but he doesn't count (again i'm just kidding)). You've got to learn to laugh at yourself before you can laugh at others.

Shane2, great pic...i would take 1, but i dont think my dog would appreciate that ;)

Yep my cat gave birth to 5 kittens :D heres a pic

dsc00041to7.jpg

Nice picture.

I love cats, I used to have cats in my country but here in USA is a little difficult for me to get one because I live in an rent apartment but as soon as I can I will get one. If I was you I would keep them all.

Would if I could but I probably will have trouble feeding 6 cats

I see a business opportunity. You could skin the cats and wrap the tins with their fur. You would then have a very tactile marketable product.

Then somebody else must have started that "Jesus The Musical" thread, huh? :P

Come on, Shane! It was an innocent joke from James! No need to get all defensive!

I would have probably made a similar comment, if I had a dog. And that does not mean that I don't like pets.

Lovely kittens by the way! Congratulations!

I checked out before I posted that, and I saw nothing in the bible that made it explicitly prohibited, but it was not a joke aimed at any 1 individual (on this forum) it was just a video. I do not like animal cruelty, and that comment just annoyed me

I checked out before I posted that, and I saw nothing in the bible that made it explicitly prohibited, but it was not a joke aimed at any 1 individual (on this forum) it was just a video. I do not like animal cruelty, and that comment just annoyed me

I assure you that there was no cruelty involved. My dog is an excellent hunter and would be sure to kill them in a very quick and efficient manner.

You wern't funny before, and you aren't getting any funnier now...

Well I find it hilarious and the fact that you have no sense of humor is just making it more and more enjoyable for me.

:lolroll:

Seriously, those kittens are way too cute for this forum. I request that you remove that picture; my cynical nature is at risk.

Fair enough if you don't like the comment. I must confess that surprises me because I wouldn't think of it as offensive even though I love animals. In that case the most civilized thing to do would be for James to apologize (for offending you, even if I am sure it was without intention) but you should apologize too to the people that felt offended by the video. (Again, I am not offended neither by the video or James comments so you both have every right to tell me to **** off :lol: )

Well I find it hilarious and the fact that you have no sense of humor is just making it more and more enjoyable for me.

Hmm another candidate for my ignore list :eusa_think:

I will probably give them free to a good home, and keep 1 for myself.

Yay! Kittins! It am fluffy tiem!

hehe :D

Congrats, reminds me of my cat. Sister rescued 3 new born kittens at the side of her house, I took in one.

Hmm another candidate for my ignore list :eusa_think:

I will probably give them free to a good home, and keep 1 for myself.

Darn you, Shane! Despite my politically correct attitude (a.k.a. "wuss position") I love tasteless jokes in my everyday life. I have to keep biting my knuckles off not to post anything about all this subject! :lol:

Anyways, I won't. And I wish I could have some pet at home, but my apartment is too small and I am away from 6 am to 6 pm. Not good for a pet :(