Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane2

Kittens!!!

I assure you that there was no cruelty involved. My dog is an excellent hunter and would be sure to kill them in a very quick and efficient manner.

Now that's some funny sh!t.

So does my Idiot cannon, wanna volunteer?

How can you volunteer? I have Jack Thompson in their already, and Hillary Clinton is next to follow with Fred Phelps cleaning it out.

Never was a cat person, but my dog is, which doesn't make much sense.

Nevertheless, cute kittens.

Is the mother being neutered after?

Ever so cute.

Yeah, we don't want her having too many, because of the worry that the claws of the kittens can damage cat's wombs. We thought it nice to let her have one litter though, and she is a very good mum. Still seems good natured and calm, where I have heard some mums get extremely grouchy. She even lets me put my hand in the box and stroke her, and touch the kittens without blinking an eyelid.

From first appearances, I believe that we have a sliver tabby, 2 tortoiseshells (striped, not patchy), and 2 black cats, and although I am not certain I believe that 3 of them are male, and 2 female

I don't suppose you could ship those to me, I'm about out of dog food. :)
I assure you that there was no cruelty involved. My dog is an excellent hunter and would be sure to kill them in a very quick and efficient manner.

:lol: to be honest, i did laugh at these jokes.... and to be honest he did kinda imply that he is a dog at least in the first line(i'm out of food)... i mean if he is coming out of the closet, i am sure you can give him a cat....

(j/k james)

AHH I've been discovered (runs to the backyard to find my favorite comfort bone to chew on).

AHH I've been discovered (runs to the backyard to find my favorite comfort bone to chew on).

Don't step into the house, until you dig your bone back into the ground and clean your paws...WITH SOAP

Yay! Kittins! It am fluffy tiem!

I am sure there is a reference I missed there, maybe you should add a footnote :D

I love cats, I used to eat cats in my country but here in USA is a little difficult for me to get one because I live in an rent apartment and they smell when you cook them but as soon as I can I will eat one. If I was you I would eat them all.
Would if I could but I probably will have trouble eating 6 cats
I will probably give them free to a good chinese restaurant, and skin 1 for myself.

There is an excellent reason you don't post infirmation you are personally sensitive about on an F1 forum.

PS: Not intended to offend.

Yep my cat gave birth to 5 kittens :D heres a pic

Congrats to you and the mommy cat Shane.

They are so damn cute!!!

The only good cat is a "Flat Cat"

The only good cat is a "Flat Cat"

That joke only reinforces my opinion of you. Animal cruelty is not a subject which should be joked about.

The only good cat is a "Fat Cat"

I fixed you spelling error Pump ;)

Wow,Shane you're a lucky guy! What wouldn't I give to have pets!

Give my hugs & kisses to the cat & her kittens :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: . Have you decided on their names? Please post a clearer photo.

I shall post another pic when the batteries for my digital camera are charged. That was taken with a W550I camera phone, and as such is of relatively poor quality.

I have not decided upon names yet, as I will not be keeping most of them (I do not have the space or the money to take care of 6 cats), so I will leave that part up to the new owners. I will probably have to keep one of them however.

And the stupid comments just reinforce public ignorance of cats, they are beautiful creatures, and great pets if you know how to look after, and make them happy.

And the stupid comments just reinforce public ignorance of cats, they are beautiful creatures, and great pets if you know how to look after, and make them happy.

Agreed. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs in my house and i love them all. As i write this i currently have a cat sitting on my lap purring away. They are great pets.

I just love playing with dogs n cats. There's nothing like making them lay flat on their backs & giving them a good tummy rub. They love it very much. And when cats rub against your legs, it's a nice feeling.

Agreed. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs in my house and i love them all. As i write this i currently have a cat sitting on my lap purring away. They are great pets.

Wow ,Ykick you too are very lucky. Do your dogs & cats get along well? I think they must be. I sure hope so. Do post their snaps. Maybe you should take their videos & send them to "Planet's funniest animals" on Animal Planet.

I have not decided upon names yet, as I will not be keeping most of them (I do not have the space or the money to take care of 6 cats), so I will leave that part up to the new owners. I will probably have to keep one of them however.

I hope you aren't separating the babies from their mother so soon. I mean they need their mother's TLC at least for a few months.

Wow ,Ykick you too are very lucky. Do your dogs & cats get along well? I think they must be. I sure hope so. Do post their snaps. Maybe you should take their videos & send them to "Planet's funniest animals" on Animal Planet.

The dogs and the cats get along fine and never have any fights which is always good. The trick is to introduce cats to dogs when they are only puppies so they get used to cats at a young age. I will try to post pictures of them in the near future when i get my digital camera back from the repairer.

The dogs and the cats get along fine and never have any fights which is always good. The trick is to introduce cats to dogs when they are only puppies so they get used to cats at a young age. I will try to post pictures of them in the near future when i get my digital camera back from the repairer.

Good point - you never, ever want to introduce an old dog to a young pussy, it's just not good.