Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane2

Kittens!!!

I hope you aren't separating the babies from their mother so soon. I mean they need their mother's TLC at least for a few months.

No, I am not going to seperate them till they can fend for themselves

pict0035fp9.th.jpg

That's the best pic I can get, my cam doesn't work too well in the dark I will try and shoot another one tomorrow

pict0035fp9.th.jpg

That's the best pic I can get, my cam doesn't work too well in the dark I will try and shoot another one tomorrow

They seem to be one giant fur-ball! I find it difficult to believe you shot in the dark. It's too bright. Oh well, do send in another snap, the more the merrier.

Wh are 'animal lovers' so selectively sensitive about some kinds of cruelty to animals? :what:

Double standards!!! :lol:

Of course , we're selective about whom to love!! Kill rats,c#ckroaches,snakes. We don't care. But we care a lot about cute ,cuddly animals!!

You have a better chance of getting laid if the girl know you like animals :D

Well, a few days back ,I saw a photo of a peta activist from Canada. Her name's Ashley Fruno. She's a hot red-head. Unfortunately I can't post a racy snap of her here. Girls like her can convince men to go veggie & love animals!

HPIM1805.jpg

Well, a few days back ,I saw a photo of a peta activist from Canada. Her name's Ashley Fruno. She's a hot red-head. Unfortunately I can't post a racy snap of her here. Girls like her can convince men to go veggie & love animals!

HPIM1805.jpg

Damn, she could be advocating to end the lives of all men aged 35 and I'd still be there shouting 'Yay'!!

They seem to be one giant fur-ball! I find it difficult to believe you shot in the dark. It's too bright. Oh well, do send in another snap, the more the merrier.

Its probably because I turned the flash on in an enclosed area

HPIM1805.jpg

Surely it should read "The naked truth, snow tortures a red head's nipp's".

HPIM1805.jpg

There was a pictuere of her in my text book, the curious writer....

She was naked :naughty: except for a poster which read " KFC STOP TORTURING THE CHICKS". I loved it but some female members in the class, esp the female prof, didn't....

Picture18.jpgPicture17.jpg

Couple more of the mother cat, but again not easy to get a clear pic

Surely it should read "The naked truth, snow tortures a red head's nipp's".

I feel very protective about Ashley. At the same time your comment is funny. Should I blow my top or laugh?

I feel very protective about Ashley. At the same time your comment is funny. Should I blow my top or laugh?

I think you should blow your top. Clearly i have no sense of humour.

I think you should blow your top. Clearly i have no sense of humour......

:clap3: Ok, there should be a Nobel Prize for things like this!

(Even though you ruined my lunch!)

:clap3: Ok, there should be a Nobel Prize for things like this!

(Even though you ruined my lunch!)

Sorry if there are children watching. Cuff me and lock me up.

People will be confused Andres.....I removed the pic, you saw it, no one else has or will. I would say that you're priviliged but i'm not sure you were. YEs, it was a near naked picture of me.

People will be confused Andres.....I removed the pic, you saw it, no one else has or will. I would say that you're priviliged but i'm not sure you were. YEs, it was a near naked picture of me.

I saw it aswell and and dont worry, didnt need that pasta anyway :D

I wouldn't say I am privileged. My psychoanalyst will be privileged to have me for a doezen years, though, after such trauma.

Gosh I am still laughing my a## off here.

Okay then, this will be our little secret, just the three of us.

I saw it aswell and and dont worry, didnt need that pasta anyway :D

:blink:

:blink:

There is nothing wrong with your television set;

do not attempt to adjust the picture.

We are controlling transmission.

We will control the horizontal.

We will control the vertical.

We can change the focus to a soft blur.

Or sharpen it to crystal clarity.

For the next hour sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear.

You are about to participate in a great adventure.

You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner behind

to the Outer Limits of Steve...

Yup, it was just like that, Mike :lol:

:yikes:

On a tangent, I wonder how many people actually remember having to adjust the horizontal and vertical holds? I tend to miss those bits of out-dated tech.

Shane, the mum seems very contented.

She is pretty happy with herself. She is very calm and placid, and seems to be taking to motherhood well, I almost got the impression she was trying to show the kittens off and say "look what I did" to us :P

We spoil her rotten, so she has no real reason to be unhappy