Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane2

Kittens!!!

Shane, the mum seems very contented.

Shane is the mum?

Don't, ignore, the, comma, you, silly, drib....

S,o,r,r,y.

Those ones look pretty big, how old are they?

Well , Ashley has already blown her top.

:lol:

*I can't believe nobody said anything like what I'm about to say yet...*

Hey Shane i 'm really surprised at your love for kittens!!I always thought you and the rest of Alonso fans in here are a bunch of "kitten killers" :naughty:

Sorry couldn't resist :lol:

I wish I could say that was funny, but it really wasn't. Grow up!

*I can't believe nobody said anything like what I'm about to say yet...*

Hey Shane i 'm really surprised at your love for kittens!!I always thought you and the rest of Alonso fans in here are a bunch of "kitten killers" :naughty:

Sorry couldn't resist :lol:

That was funny. :lol:

I used to kill five kittens a day when puberty hit. These days i merely tread on their tails.

That was funny. :lol:

I used to kill five kittens a day when puberty hit. These days i merely tread on their tails.

:rofl:

Age hasn't diminished your wits! ;)

:rofl:

Age hasn't diminished your wits! ;)

Yeah. :lol: Doesn't seem fair though, does it? When he gets excited now (in his old age), all the blood rushes to his other head (the one that we use to do maths with). This way we get the benefit of it, and not him. That's not supposed to be how it works surely...

Yeah. :lol: Doesn't seem fair though, does it? When he gets excited now (in his old age), all the blood rushes to his other head (the one that we use to do maths with). This way we get the benefit of it, and not him. That's not supposed to be how it works surely...

Someone should invent some sort of manually operated valve that switches the blood supply from one 'device' to the other, like a brake bias bar? I fear though i would end up with too much at the front, destroying my rubber.

:controller:

:lol: you 'gotta love that icon.

Someone should invent some sort of manually operated valve that switches the blood supply from one 'device' to the other, like a brake bias bar? I fear though i would end up with too much at the front, destroying my rubber.

Surely, at your age, Steve, you would merely lock up and miss the entry point? :lol:

Surely, at your age, Steve, you would merely lock up and miss the entry point? :lol:

:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Those ones look pretty big, how old are they?

The photo was taken almost a year back. At that time the kittens were 2/3 weeks old, if my memory serves me right. My cousin gave away the cat & her kittens to an animal shelter. :byebye:

<_<;)^_^:rolleyes::D:lol::rofl::roll:

Kittens=coyote food :hungary:

This is slowly turning into an X-rated thread :lol: !!But I guess with a name like that it was bound to happen!

Well, there are a few sex kittens in this forum. Perhaps they could truly make this thread X-rated.

Well, there are a few sex kittens in this forum. Perhaps they could truly make this thread X-rated.

Don't call me a sex kitten! I have feelings, you know?

Well Abbas_Gear wanted to know how my "pussies" where so here is his answer...

4 of them went off to other homes, all perfectly healthy. We kept 1, a male and decided to call him Rocky because he is a scrapper. I have uploaded a pic of him here:

http://www.pixita.com/view.php?img=512869.jpg

Well Abbas_Gear wanted to know how my "pussies" where so here is his answer...

4 of them went off to other homes, all perfectly healthy. We kept 1, a male and decided to call him Rocky because he is a scrapper. I have uploaded a pic of him here:

http://www.pixita.com/view.php?img=512869.jpg

so, you have just a pussy? :P

Kidding man, anyways, I am not able to see the pic you have uploaded.

looking forward to bash you and get bashed in other thread. see ya around. welcome back!