Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Who Would Win In A Fight?

Muhammed Ali of course. Even with Parkinson's he should be able to beat a dead guy.

Muhammed Ali of course. Even with Parkinson's he should be able to beat a dead guy.

You stole my reply! :lol:

okay then who would win in a Battle Royal with all TF1 members in the ring. I think pumpdoc could win

Not after i hit him over the head with my cricket bat and then while he is down kick him in the ribs and groin :D

Not after i hit him over the head with my cricket bat and then while he is down kick him in the ribs and groin :D

:blink:

u stay away from me :wacko:

It would depend if guns, and other weapons were allowed...

Where is good old Bruce, anyways?

Don't really care, fighting is boring

What's funnier, Murray, is that is exactly how Bruce looked when I met him in Vegas. Except he didn't wear the hat.

What's funnier, Murray, is that is exactly how Bruce looked when I met him in Vegas. Except he didn't wear the hat.

:lol:

Don't tell me you didn't run straight away, though? :eekout:

Did you really meet up? I remember you were planning to. If so, that's great! Any funny stories from the meeting? ;) I never realised Bruce was so stacked - what does he need all those guns for then? Terrorising the young ladies of So. Cal.? Or is that when another of his weapons comes into play? :lol:

Did you really meet up? I remember you were planning to. If so, that's great! Any funny stories from the meeting? ;) I never realised Bruce was so stacked - what does he need all those guns for then? Terrorising the young ladies of So. Cal.? Or is that when another of his weapons comes into play? :lol:

Yup we met, and I didn't have the presence-of-mind to get a pic with him to post here! Ah well....

He's one helluva nice guy with an obvious passion for racing and motoroil flowing through his veins. He knows his sh!t, racing-wise. We didn't hang too much off-track (probaby because we didn't want to upset each other's plans or something) but we should have. Turns out what he and his friend did was the same as me and mine; gambled and got drunk! Anyway, I plan on seeing the drag racing in November and we'll no doubt meet up again there.

Also, if I find myself down southward in Stone Brewery, I'll give him a call. Two arrogant b@stards enjoying two Arrogant b#####d Ales! :cheers:

Cool, Mike! Nice for two of us to meet in real life. I guess it's best to gamble then drink... :eusa_think::beer22:

:eusa_think: Hmmmm.

wwe.jpg

:congrats::roll::rofl::thumb:

Yup we met, and I didn't have the presence-of-mind to get a pic with him to post here! Ah well....

He's one helluva nice guy with an obvious passion for racing and motoroil flowing through his veins. He knows his sh!t, racing-wise. We didn't hang too much off-track (probaby because we didn't want to upset each other's plans or something) but we should have. Turns out what he and his friend did was the same as me and mine; gambled and got drunk! Anyway, I plan on seeing the drag racing in November and we'll no doubt meet up again there.

Also, if I find myself down southward in Stone Brewery, I'll give him a call. Two arrogant b@stards enjoying two Arrogant b#####d Ales! :cheers:

Indeed!!! Same about Mike, Nice guy, we willdeff. hook up for more racing fun.

How about this, who do you guys think would win in a between these:

Kimmi VS Alonso

Massa VS Lewis

I say Alonso. He looks tough to me.

I think Massa looks like a cry baby so I think Lewis would beat him in a fight.