Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Who Would Win In A Fight?

You mean resent that remark ,of course. ^_^

Seriously speaking, I don't know what process you are talking about. No , I'm not acting naive.

Ok...enough with this nonsense!

Assuming the fight is arranged in rounds, but the rules of regular boxing do not apply (and we are thinking about pre-Vietnam Ali), I think Bruce Lee would beat the crap out of Ali the first two rounds.

On the third round, however, a badly bruised but still intact Ali will simply grab Bruce Lee and beat him into a bloody pulp. End of story.

You mean resent that remark ,of course. ^_^

Seriously speaking, I don't know what process you are talking about. No , I'm not acting naive.

Nah, I resent very little! :D

Is this a double bluff??? :eusa_think::lol:

I did say at the very start that I thought Bruce would just shade it, but I didn't think it would be a cakewalk to get there!

Ok...enough with this nonsense!

Assuming the fight is arranged in rounds, but the rules of regular boxing do not apply (and we are thinking about pre-Vietnam Ali), I think Bruce Lee would beat the crap out of Ali the first two rounds.

On the third round, however, a badly bruised but still intact Ali will simply grab Bruce Lee and beat him into a bloody pulp. End of story.

"Rumble in the jungle" "Rope-a-dope"

Didn't Ali fight(exhibition) a martial arts guy in the '70's?

"Rumble in the jungle" "Rope-a-dope"

Didn't Ali fight(exhibition) a martial arts guy in the '70's?

Is that all you got in your hands, George? Ali said to me after I had unleashed some the hardest shots I had ever laid on a human being - George Foreman.

You have me intrigued, Bruce, I have never heard of it - do you know anymore, by any chance?

Is that all you got in your hands, George? Ali said to me after I had unleashed some the hardest shots I had ever laid on a human being - George Foreman.

You have me intrigued, Bruce, I have never heard of it - do you know anymore, by any chance?

Ali fought against a Brazilian/Japanese wrestler named Inoki in the 70's. Inoki was an idol of professional wrestling in Japan, and both earned lots of money from that fight. It was a staged fight, of course (well, some people say it wasn't but I doubt so). There were specific rules (Inoki was not allowed to tackle or to give one of those flying kicks, etc.). In the end, the fight was declared a draw. Inoki kept kicking Ali the whole match, while Ali barely threw a few punches.

Nothing to write home about :lol:

Ali fought against a Brazilian/Japanese wrestler named Inoki in the 70's. Inoki was an idol of professional wrestling in Japan, and both earned lots of money from that fight. It was a staged fight, of course (well, some people say it wasn't but I doubt so). There were specific rules (Inoki was not allowed to tackle or to give one of those flying kicks, etc.). In the end, the fight was declared a draw. Inoki kept kicking Ali the whole match, while Ali barely threw a few punches.

Nothing to write home about :lol:

Apparently Inoki spent most of the fight the way you like your women, Andres - on his back throwing his legs in the air.

Apparently Inoki spent most of the fight the way you like your women, Andres - on his back throwing his legs in the air.

Ok, that was too funny! :rofl: