Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

Invent A Word

Transparent - A cross dresser's father.

That's not a new word, just a new definition of an existing word. Hm, you're pretty clever....transexuals are a new definition of an existing gender...OK, I guess the symmetry of it works here...

Prosetitute - A whore with a bit of Shakespeare inside her.

Genius. Again. I'm impressed.

Wow,Steve ,you picked up the double entendre very fast! You're finally showing signs of intelligence....

Fankyous.

That's not a new word, just a new definition of an existing word. Hm, you're pretty clever....transexuals are a new definition of an existing gender...OK, I guess the symmetry of it works here...

Pumarize - to correct someone for foolish endeavours.

Libidodo - A condition of having lost all interest in sex.

Lipido - The interest in eating fattening junk food.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mollify - To force a sexy babe to become a companion of a gangster.

That's not a new word, just a new definition of an existing word.

This thread is not only for new words but also a lighter look at regular words. :P

Fankyous.

Please explain the word. I'm struggling to make head or tail of it. No sarcasm there.

Please explain the word. I'm struggling to make head or tail of it. No sarcasm there.

I was merely being ironic with an incorrect spelling of 'thank you' after you had praised me for my intelligence. It is unfortunate for you that you are clearly not as blessed.

Plenty of sarcasm there.

I was merely being ironic with an incorrect spelling of 'thank you' after you had praised me for my intelligence. It is unfortunate for you that you are clearly not as blessed.

Plenty of sarcasm there.

Er...Steve, I had to climb down to your level of intelligence. Hated to make you feel inferior. :the_finger:

Er...Steve, I had to climb down to your level of intelligence. Hated to make you feel inferior. :the_finger:

I'm hurt, really hurt. You have c#cked your leg and i feel like a lamp post.

I'm hurt, really hurt. You have c#cked your leg and i feel like a lamp post.

On the brighter side,Steve, I don't have jaundice. Which means ,my clean urine should purify you.

I already invent a word "Shumikonen" it means the best posible combination, it doesn't matter how do look analize it the final result is good, going form the best to the best and staying at the best level without loosing anything, it can be as the best replacement for the best replaced, also it means F1 WDC and maximun speed, I will give you more meanings of this word after the next race.

I already invent a word "Shumikonen" it means the best posible combination, it doesn't matter how do look analize it the final result is good, going form the best to the best and staying at the best level without loosing anything, it can be as the best replacement for the best replaced, also it means F1 WDC and maximun speed, I will give you more meanings of this word after the next race.

Are u planning on changing it to Kimikonen now??? or wait Ferrarikonen.. huh... :lol:

Are u planning on changing it to Kimikonen now??? or wait Ferrarikonen.. huh... :lol:

I never thought about that but thoses are two very good new words, I'm impressed. :clap3:

peekaboom: A powerful, highly volatile explosive detonated through remote urination.

Peekaboob - The ample assets of a scantily clad babe playing hide & seek with the eyes of us wolves.

Peekaboob - The ample assets of a scantily clad babe playing hide & seek with the eyes of us wolves.

You are having too much fun with this topic. Step away from the Dictionary...

Labrathread - A place where all is dominated by dog loving Indians.

Labrathread - A place where all is dominated by dog loving Indians.

:lol: It's unintentional,Steve! It's just that nobody else bothers posting here,which gives the false impression that this thread is a one man show. By the way ,how did you guess that I love dogs very much?

Blosom - Ongoing development of breasts.

------------------------------------------

Reinterpretation:

Increase - To crumple & wrinkle clothes to a greater extent.

Decrease - To iron clothes.

By the way ,how did you guess that I love dogs very much?

Should i use my not inconsiderable detective skills to fight crime or for devious selfish purposes.....?